Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Who Should Be The Next Pope - A Nigerian? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Should Be The Next Pope - A Nigerian? (986 Views)

Will The Next Pope Be The Last? / The Next Pope Is The Anti-christ / Cardinal Arinze Will Be The Next Pope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Be The Next Pope - A Nigerian? by misright(f): 11:12am On Mar 27, 2007
I personally think that having a Nigeria Pope was a good move as long term it can convert a lot of the Protestants that are in Nigeria to Catholicism and then Nigeria can become a Catholic country, the next Pope i think should be an English Pope - the reason why is that it is a country with Catholics and Protestants in there, so putting a Pope therte will convert many people and hopefully Protestants in England will be a very small minority, i think we can acomplish this cheesy, putting a Pope in a majoritry Catholic country - there is no point, but putting it in a country that has half Catholic or even a minority of Catholics is the way to go to be able to get people to convert cheesy As long as we can convert as many Protestants as possible that would be great!!
Re: Who Should Be The Next Pope - A Nigerian? by jagunlabi(m): 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2007
Keep dreaming,my dear.
Two camels will pass through the eye of a needle at the same time before you see a nigerian pope.
What do you think the paplacy is?
Re: Who Should Be The Next Pope - A Nigerian? by misright(f): 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2007
jagunlabi:

Keep dreaming,my dear.
Two camels will pass through the eye of a needle at the same time before you see a nigerian pope.
What do you think the paplacy is?

I dont know. What does it means? Paplacy!!
Re: Who Should Be The Next Pope - A Nigerian? by jagunlabi(m): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2007
The pope's office.
misright:

I don't know. What does it means? Paplacy!!

(1) (Reply)

T.d Jakes, Don Moen, Cece Winans, Kurt Carr And Many Others In Lagos / Alone And Needing Someone To Talk To Who Listens / Pilgrim.1 & Others: Can You Help Me Solve This Arithmetical Conundrum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.