Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Igbo Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drink (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbo Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drink (pics) (2642 Views)

Davido Buys Most Expensive Alcoholic Drink In The World / Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years / Tonto Dikeh: RIP to all dead beat dads - thanks boyfriend for being a father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drink (pics) by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2018
A lady has revealed how she slapped her boyfriend whom she took out for a date.

According to her post, he ordered for 4 Bottles of drink, she returned 2 bottles and he angrily poured the contents of the remaining two, this made her slap him.

Read her post below;

I took my boyfriend out to drink and he ordered 4 bottles of Budweiser. I asked the waiter to take back 2. In a fit of anger he poured away the other 2 bottles and got up to go. I jacked his shirt and slapped him for such insolence and silliness.

P.S… guys just mind it. It’s reasons like this you aren’t married. On top of my money again. Imagine such. You want to drink my bank account dry. Afo sagbuo gi dia. ���

More below;

https://zenithnaija.com/igbo-lady-slaps-boyfriend-for-ordering-4-bottles-of-alcoholic-drink-when-she-took-him-out-for-a-date/

Re: Igbo Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drink (pics) by xtravanganza: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2018
same as a man that slapped his girl for pouring 4 eggs he bought with his money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drink (pics) by Exwizard: 9:15am On Jul 19, 2018
Cooke up story for the 4 wasted eggs story yesterday.... Rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drink (pics) by Kharol1234: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2018
rubbish
Re: Igbo Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drink (pics) by Vicktomaniaa(m): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2018
Rubbish.... I go best u so tey u sef go shock.
Re: Igbo Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drink (pics) by tammyboy1(m): 11:55am On Jul 19, 2018
Chai and this one is an IPOB oh

Re: Igbo Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drink (pics) by englishmart(m): 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
Just say, A lady slaps a boy for......
Must you be tribalistic?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drink (pics) by SIMPLYkush: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
igbo amaka
Re: Igbo Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drink (pics) by Khd95(m): 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
i see this as a counter thread against that guy that slapped his babe for frying four eggs....lubbish grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drink (pics) by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
Haha
Re: Igbo Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drink (pics) by Zeebabybh: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
Guys, why

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drink (pics) by Totoch: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
Nice one ;DNice one
Re: Igbo Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drink (pics) by Ritzy10(f): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
Zeebabybh:
Guys, why
Lol
Re: Igbo Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drink (pics) by neolboy(m): 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
Twitter and cooked lies are like bread and butter
Re: Igbo Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drink (pics) by graciously03(f): 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
you slapped your boyfriend and you ain't typing from a hospital bed...isn't God great?
Re: Igbo Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drink (pics) by wayne4loan: 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
coolthe
Re: Igbo Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drink (pics) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
I can bet it's a forking lieeeee gringrin this is the same story has the other one. maybe she just wanted to say are own version to see how people will react
Re: Igbo Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drink (pics) by SAMBARRY: 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
Both of you need to grow up

Speaking about an entitled and violent girl dating an alcoholic glutton and potential drunkard

What stops her from saying courteously dear I can't afford 4 bottles. Why don't you take 2.thats all I can pay for and when we get home I'll make it up to you

Ladies need a lot of wisdom ,tact and diplomacy.

If it was the other way round where a man slapped a woman it will have been war.

SMH. Idiotic, crass and lousy girls everywhere
Re: Igbo Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drink (pics) by yungmoney447(m): 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
where's the pic of the Drinks or IDONBILIVIT
Re: Igbo Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drink (pics) by Chikicaka(f): 8:16am On Jul 20, 2018
kommon, to anyone taking it personal it's obvious she's mimicking the other lame dude that slapped person pipkin cos of eggs grin

Re: Igbo Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drink (pics) by buchilino(m): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2018
HER INTENTIONS R GOOD, BUT D REACTION IS A NO NO 4 ME.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Buys $281,000 (#101 Million) Lamborghini URUS / This Is My Ashewo Face- Korede Bello / Tekno Looks Sharp In A Blue Suit After Undergoing Painful Surgery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.