Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

FAAC Overpaid Governors N10bn In Bailout Funds - The Cable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAAC Overpaid Governors N10bn In Bailout Funds - The Cable (9691 Views)

31 States Owe CBN N340bn Bailout Funds / Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. / MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAC Overpaid Governors N10bn In Bailout Funds - The Cable by jomoh: 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
onatisi:

a whole federal government overpaid an amount to an excess of 10 billion naira and you see nothing wrong in it ?
how can you overpay to the tune of over 25million us dollars and you think that is government of integrity ?
in a normal sane society , such incident can bring a government down or even cause the voluntary resignation of the minister in charge , but i am not surprised afterall our minister of finance already said 16+6=24

There was a time I read somewhere that FIFA an international football governing body overpaid NFF to the tune of hundreds of million.

Nobody is above mistake.
Re: FAAC Overpaid Governors N10bn In Bailout Funds - The Cable by onatisi(m): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
jomoh:

There was a time I read somewhere that FIFA an international football governing body overpaid NFF to the tune of hundreds of million.

Nobody is above mistake.
baba how can fifa overpay ? all these fairy tale stories with no news link isnt enough to cover up for the deliberate act . how can you say 10billion naira is a mistake ?
the next thing we will hear is that 1 trillion naira was mistakenly paid , then we will still lamenting
Re: FAAC Overpaid Governors N10bn In Bailout Funds - The Cable by onatisi(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
eagleeye2:

I have missed you.
baba i am just looking and feeling very happy that nigerians are suffering , it is really good when people are made to suffer for their mistakes at times
Re: FAAC Overpaid Governors N10bn In Bailout Funds - The Cable by eagleeye2: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
onatisi:

baba i am just looking and feeling very happy that nigerians are suffering , it is really good when people are made to suffer for their mistakes at times
Almost everything you predicted has happened and still happening. But I guess some people still want to continue down that road for reasons best known to them.
Re: FAAC Overpaid Governors N10bn In Bailout Funds - The Cable by jigamjerry(m): 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
This will continue to happen, if Buhari continue as Nigerian President.
Re: FAAC Overpaid Governors N10bn In Bailout Funds - The Cable by mfm04622: 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
onatisi:

a whole federal government overpaid an amount to an excess of 10 billion naira and you see nothing wrong in it ?
how can you overpay to the tune of over 25million us dollars and you think that is government of integrity ?
in a normal sane society , such incident can bring a government down or even cause the voluntary resignation of the minister in charge , but i am not surprised afterall our minister of finance already said 16+6=24

Do you even remember how the bailout came about?

There is some money the FG is supposed to refund to states. Calculations were being done, however states said they need the money immediately. So FG agreed to pay them some amount, they after calculation balance will be done. So the calculations have been done and we see that FG have overpaid states. So nothing big here. It is expected. States know they may have to pay back or receive more after calculations are completed
Re: FAAC Overpaid Governors N10bn In Bailout Funds - The Cable by onatisi(m): 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
dont worry , just keep defending them while they keep pocketing the billions for the children and concubines , i am sure very vsoon we will see more irregular payments in the next few weeks.
already another one has reared up , which is 5.7billion irregular payment for dstv

https://www.nairaland.com/4626909/nsitf-spent-n5.7bn-dstv-subscription
mfm04622:

Do you even remember how the bailout came about?

There is some money the FG is supposed to refund to states. Calculations were being done, however states said they need the money immediately. So FG agreed to pay them some amount, they after calculation balance will be done. So the calculations have been done and we see that FG have overpaid states. So nothing big here. It is expected. States know they may have to pay back or receive more after calculations are completed
Re: FAAC Overpaid Governors N10bn In Bailout Funds - The Cable by Lotachukwunna: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
Nigeria na my country!!!! After they will say we don't have money, we are under recession. Only God will see us through. That's why in any Governorship election they even kill to get the post. God help us ooo
Re: FAAC Overpaid Governors N10bn In Bailout Funds - The Cable by docadams: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
onatisi:

baba how can fifa overpay ? all these fairy tale stories with no news link isnt enough to cover up for the deliberate act . how can you say 10billion naira is a mistake ?
the next thing we will hear is that 1 trillion naira was mistakenly paid , then we will still lamenting

How is that an impossibility?
Is it not in this country that a combination of the FG and all the state govts overpaid foreign loans amounting to hundreds of billions if not trillions of naira for over 20years, which later became PARIS CLUB REFUND.
Buch of hypocrites.
Re: FAAC Overpaid Governors N10bn In Bailout Funds - The Cable by onatisi(m): 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
docadams:

[s]How is that an impossibility?
Is it not in this country that a combination of the FG and all the state govts overpaid foreign loans amounting to hundreds of billions if not trillions of naira for over 20years, which later became PARIS CLUB REFUND.
Buch of hypocrites[/s].

i dont argue based on moonlight tales or telemundo stories , show us the news link that says fifa overpaid then it is ok,
very queer indeed that all these spurious over payment is happening in nigeria and noone sees anything wrong in it , one day the nation budget itself will get missing
Re: FAAC Overpaid Governors N10bn In Bailout Funds - The Cable by davidif: 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
My goodness! This country really needs to be restructured. This current model does not work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Economy Will Not Improve Under Buhari - Vanguard's Dele Sobowale / DSP Bala Elkana Appointed As New Lagos Police Command PPRO / Why Do Yoruba's & Igbo's Dislike Each Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.