Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,015 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party (30187 Views)

Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) / Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved / Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by derbykol(f): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
notoriousbabe:
na you him for resemble nau
Abeg ooo.Hahahahahahahah
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by lilyheaven: 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
Ubi just vomit this boy...see REPLICA! shocked

By the way, they look good together... wish they could come back.

Thumbs up to both parents for setting aside their differences and giving their child the necessary attention and care he deserves. smiley
Somehow, a woman will carry belle, breastfeed the baby, yet the baby will go look like his father, I don't like it o
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by lilyheaven: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
Lilian see the kind finger you fix carry baby, don't wound him .

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by itswell1: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
Naijawebmaster:

Thumbs up to both parents for setting aside their differences and giving their child the necessary attention and care he deserves. smiley
Is this how your parents lived and trained you? or you think your parents did not go thru challenges worse off than this ones.
This people are not roles models , especially the female ones whose eyes are on oloshonism and looking for excuse to get out of marriage as the never agree to wake up to the reality that when you are married ,you cannot live life like a single as before.
Marriage is for matured men and women not for boys and girls

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
Judith37000:
Tonto Dikeh should learn from dis woman

Gemini women are mad people.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
I tell you, Lillian Esoro looks like the boss.
Ubi looks pitiful

Ubi is a born weakling
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by Jethrolite(m): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
Naijawebmaster:

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
A broken home is a broken home. That boy will never experience what it is to grow with mummy and daddy in one house.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by Tareguu: 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
delugajackson:
Obviously, the lady looks happier than the man in these photos.

u're obviously stupid
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by steefi07: 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
Happy Family please settle your difference and come back.ose
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by Chinny024(f): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
Madam..
For the sake of this young boy's psychological integrity, you both should keep indifferences aside. Come together, chill together and eat together as one.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by Blaze888: 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
Choi.... But Lilian fine die shocked.... I swear

Ubi is missing dat backyard tongue
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by maryalloy(f): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
this boy will be the one to reunite them, HBD. jayden
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by franchasng: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
The truth is, ladies love money a lot. Lilian from afar thought Ubi Franklin had plenty money not knowing he was just managing like Banky W. So on marrying Ubi, Lilian realised that Ubi Frank is not as rich as she thought him to be and wouldn't afford her the kind of lavish, fantasy lifestyle she dreamed of before accepting to marry him, so she decided to split to enable her meet richer men who would lavish her with money.

This is the same reason Banky W married late. Banky W knew he wasn't as rich as Nigerian ladies saw him when he was single, so he was being careful in selecting a reserved, understanding Lady that will understand his real financial status and be okay with it while Nigerian ladies kept dreaming of marrying him and entering into a world of riches that Banky W never had which would have led to a divorce if he had rushed and married all those slay queen forming I love you Banky W.

This is same reason Tiwa Savage and Tee Billz marriage hit the rock.

The same reason most celebrity marriages end up in divorce; its always about the ladies marrying the celebrity they thought was too rich and would give them a lavish life, only to marry him and discover that he is just an average man using media hyping to cover himself up.

This is why Ini Edo marriage ended too.

Its always about money or cheating resulting from financial greed still.

The same reason, Don Jazzy is being careful not to marry a lady that sees him as rich as Bill Gates based on online ratings and media hypes. These guys know deep down their hearts that they are not as rich as media paint them, reason the reasonable ones among them take time before choosing a lady to marry smiley

Nigerian ladies and ladies in general should stop having this high expectation from their men. Lower your high dreams. Stop daydreaming. Face reality or u will end up disappointed in marriage only to seek comfort in divorce.

Be real, our current world is tough economically on everybody, nobody has it easy except occultic men who have sold their souls to the devil for unmerited riches.

I tell u with proof, let me not mention names here for legal purposes, majority of the men u see as rich in Nigeria belong to a secret society. I can name companies whose MDs and CEOs are occult men and have invited people I know doing well on their own and on those people rejection to join them, they started sending troubles and financial disappointments to them which led to some rich people I know downfall.

So ladies be careful of having high dreams, be real, stop expecting too much from your men.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by Miles300: 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
they re still very much together, just deceiving people
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by correctyourself(m): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
Some persons of this generation are really a disgrace considering some of them who are now baby daddy/mama, even when they knew there are issues they can not bear about each other forever, yet they will still go ahead, get married and become ex to each other later, could it be that what actually attract them in the first place was material things for them selves and who they thing can take care of their child responsibility while they have time going about worldly things?
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by aguiyi2: 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
notoriousbabe:
says who?
Says the pics.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by oruma19: 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Triple MG boss, Ubi Franklin and his ex-wife, Lilian Esoro may no longer be together, but they are not bitter exs and as such they always come together when it involves their son, Jayden.

Jayden turned 2-years few days ago, and they both celebrated him with few family and friends.

See more photos here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/lovely-photos-of-ubi-franklin-and-lilian-esoro-at-their-sons-2nd-birthday-party.html

Lilian why not imbibe the spirit of forgiveness and reunite with ur man? U guys are a perfect couple sha. So beautiful. Pls we need reconciliation, Lilian we take Nigeria beg u...
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by biggy26: 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
comshots:
They both enjoyed the sex but not the marriage.
Where you there? If they enjoyed it the marriage would have held together.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
Judith37000:
Tonto Dikeh should learn from dis woman
What is there to learn

The difference between the two men are very glaring!

Ubi seems more matured and have respect for the mother of his son while Olakunle Churchill seems more of a tout and childlike undecided

There is no basis for comparison here abeg!

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by gwama: 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
hammer6F:
LILIAN NWANNE MU NWAYI, PLEASE GO BACK TO YOUR FAMILY.

UBI FRANKLIN HAS GROWN UP ALOT AND LEANRT HIS LESSON.

AS FAR AS WE KNOW, UBI IS STILL UR HUSBAND AND JAYDEN UR SON.

WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANYBODY ELSE, STOP ALL THIS TALK OF DIVORCE, IT IS NOT OUR CULTURE AND UNNESSARY.

RETURN HOME TO OUR INLAW... kiss

If it is to return to this marriage and lose her life as we see it is late, I prefer that she is divorced and alive to raise her son. Marriage was not forced. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by enyi1: 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
Did anyone notice how she's keeping the boy away from the dad? I know she would most probably use the baby to get to him and my guy is not happy with that.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by Leo10000(m): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
michael142:

Gemini women are mad people.

U NOTICE AM TOO ABI,GEMINI LADIES ARE UNSTABLE BIKO,DEM CAN RIDE DIFFERENT DI*KS AT A GO
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by hammer6F: 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
gwama:

If it is to return to this marriage and lose her life as we see it is late, I prefer that she is divorced and alive to raise her son. Marriage was not forced. cool cool

WAS SHE SLEEPING WEN UBI PUT PRICK, SHE CARRY BELLE BORN AND MARRY?

IF NOT, SHE SHOULD GO AND FINISH WAT SHE STARTED.

PEOPLE NEED TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ACTION.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by bchi(f): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
only a woman can make a rich guy humble
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Triple MG boss, Ubi Franklin and his ex-wife, Lilian Esoro may no longer be together, but they are not bitter exs and as such they always come together when it involves their son, Jayden.

Jayden turned 2-years few days ago, and they both celebrated him with few family and friends.
They still love their self it in their eye
See more photos here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/lovely-photos-of-ubi-franklin-and-lilian-esoro-at-their-sons-2nd-birthday-party.html

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
Leo10000:

U NOTICE AM TOO ABI,GEMINI LADIES ARE UNSTABLE BIKO,DEM CAN RIDE DIFFERENT DI*KS AT A GO

Apart from their inability to say faithful in a relationship sef, her 2-face (dual character) character and impulsive sharp tongue na die. See tonto dikeh na. Man nor fit invest money for Gemini Girl head based on trust.

Na only Bleep them sabi and them nor dey fit keep to their promise.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by PropertyDeals(f): 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
All Well And Good For The Nigerian Government As the Politicians Are Bent On Ruining Our Dear Nation And Completely Embarrasing The Citizens.
However, You May Need To Check My Signature In Blue Below To Be Sure You Don't Want To Miss Out On The 50% Discount Promo Currently Going On A CofO Land In The Lakowe Golf Area.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by ashala(m): 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
notoriousbabe:
she is now fokn better prick

Shaaatap there you fool

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by Yinxies(f): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
They look good together... They should just come together for the sake of the child Niko

Professional website for your biz from 25k only... Check my siggy
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party by notoriousbabe: 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
ashala:

Shaaatap there you fool
is it my fault dat she abandoned you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Flaunts Bare Belly In Sexy Photos / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere / DJ Cuppy: I Must Learn How To Cook Egusi For My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.