Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd (23156 Views)

Kennedia Consulting Interview Job Invite / Kennedia Consulting Graduate Executive Trainee Programme 2018 / Kennedia Consulting Graduate Executive Trainee Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by edwardgunju(m): 10:23am On Jul 19, 2018
After series of tests and interview with Careers kennedia consulting Ltd, I got a message stating that I have been shortlisted for the final interview with Providus Bank today by 2:30pm and I received another message this morning that said it has been postponed till further notice... Please is there anyone else in my shoe?? I want to know if I'm alone or not!! �
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by prico32(m): 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
How did you apply pls
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by edwardgunju(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
prico32:
How did you apply pls

The application was out about 2 weeks ago
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by chrisbaxtian(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
edwardgunju:
After series of tests and interview with Careers kennedia consulting Ltd, I got a message stating that I have been shortlisted for the final interview with Providus Bank today by 2:30pm and I received another message this morning that said it has been postponed till further notice... Please is there anyone else in my shoe?? I want to know if I'm alone or not!! �

it is not everything you bring to nairaland! didn't you make friends with people during the first two stages of the interview?

8 Likes

Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by keyke(f): 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
I've been invited for the second stage (assessment) at kennedia consulting. I would like to know what to expect during the assessment pls.
Help a sister pls
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by keyke(f): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2018
keyke:
I've been invited for the second stage (assessment) at kennedia consulting. I would like to know what to expect during the assessment pls.
Help a sister pls
@Edwardgunju, reply pls
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by keyke(f): 7:38am On Jul 22, 2018
edwardgunju:
Pls o
Wat was d assessment centre like
I need you to reply

1 Like

Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by Sleekyzee99: 9:41am On Jul 22, 2018
keyke:

Pls o
Wat was d assessment centre like
I need you to reply
Normally I shouldn't reveal this because people that did before us didn't reveal theirs but life is simple... Just read about Customer service and current affairs too.
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by Edox4(m): 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
Biko is the application still on?
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by keyke(f): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
Sleekyzee99:
Normally I shouldn't reveal this because people that did before us didn't reveal theirs but life is simple... Just read about Customer service and current affairs too.
Thank you very much
I really appreciate it

4 Likes

Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by Bilany(f): 7:17am On Jul 24, 2018
I applied for the same job but I haven't heard back from them since the assessment centre. Had any one gotten any new ingormation?
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by keyke(f): 8:25am On Jul 24, 2018
Sleekyzee99:
Thank you very much once again
Your reply really helped me. I'm really grateful
All the best.
I did it ytd, when should we expect result, I was told soon though
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by Sleekyzee99: 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
keyke:

Thank you very much once again
Your reply really helped me. I'm really grateful
All the best.
I did it ytd, when should we expect result, I was told soon though
You welcome... I am happy I can put smile on your face... I don't know anything about the result yet.. We are all waiting
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by keyke(f): 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sleekyzee99:
You welcome... I am happy I can put smile on your face... I don't know anything about the result yet.. We are all waiting
Alright, we shall all make it insha'Allah
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by Sleekyzee99: 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
keyke:

Alright, we shall all make it insha'Allah
Amin.
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by edwardgunju(m): 11:22am On Jul 25, 2018
keyke:

@Edwardgunju, reply pls
I'm so sorry I haven't been available to reply you... How was the interview and what stage are you now??
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by edwardgunju(m): 11:23am On Jul 25, 2018
Bilany:
I applied for the same job but I haven't heard back from them since the assessment centre. Had any one gotten any new ingormation?

The assessment center after the test?
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by keyke(f): 11:41am On Jul 25, 2018
edwardgunju:

I'm so sorry I haven't been available to reply you... How was the interview and what stage are you now??
Oh! No problem, it was fine
Did the assessment on Monday, still waiting for result.
How many days did it take you to get result after the assessment.
And have you done the final interview

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by edwardgunju(m): 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
keyke:

Oh! No problem, it was fine
Did the assessment on Monday, still waiting for result.
How many days did it take you to get result after the assessment.
And have you done the final interview

Got the result the same day.. It took just one week to complete all the processes
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by keyke(f): 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
edwardgunju:

Got the result the same day.. It took just one week to complete all the processes
Really!
Hmmn, did assessment on Monday and nothing
Is there anyone here who did assessment on Monday and have gotten a feedback
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by edwardgunju(m): 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
keyke:

Really!
Hmmn, did assessment on Monday and nothing
Is there anyone here who did assessment on Monday and have gotten a feedback
Don't u have the contact of who u did it together with?
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by toyota3(m): 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hey keyke.. I also did the assement on Monday. Nothing yet
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by DonFreshmoney(m): 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
edwardgunju:

Lmao because ChrisBaxtian lambasted you about not having someone who you can call to ask ur question, u decided to attack anoda person with the same question. U must be running mad
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by keyke(f): 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
edwardgunju:

No, I don't.
That's one of the reasons for an online forum like this, it's for us to share information
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by toyota3(m): 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
Keyke.. How far. Any news
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by keyke(f): 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
toyota3:
Keyke.. How far. Any news
Nothing o
This waiting is killing me
Lol
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by toyota3(m): 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hmm. It is well
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by Adebowale1608(m): 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
Any update on Providus assessment via Kennedia?
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by edwardgunju(m): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Lmao because ChrisBaxtian lambasted you about not having someone who you can call to ask ur question, u decided to attack anoda person with the same question. U must be running mad

Firstly he didn't lambaste me.. He asked a question and I have my personal reasons why I didn't get anybody's contact in the first and second stage of the recruitment process, I had to wait till the last stage before getting some contacts.. I just decided to ignore him but I can't ignore you because you are an Idiot.
Secondly, I just asked her a question and she responded wisely.. But you that doesn't even have any business with that quoted me just because you gat no sense.. Cmon, don't be a Goat!! Grow some sense.

3 Likes

Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by keyke(f): 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
No news from my end
Patiently waiting
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
edwardgunju:

Firstly he didn't lambaste me.. He asked a question and I have my personal reasons why I didn't get anybody's contact in the first and second stage of the recruitment process, I had to wait till the last stage before getting some contacts.. I just decided to ignore him but I can't ignore you because you are an Idiot.
Secondly, I just asked her a question and she responded wisely.. But you that doesn't even have any business with that quoted me just because you gat no sense.. Cmon, don't be a Goat!! Grow some sense.

I can sense your painment from here.. don't cry baby Edward.. mummy will buy u ice cream from work. Why won't u get someone contact during the first and second stage? Are u an introvert, shy or maybe foolish. Intercommunication skill and confidence are necessities to be given this job. Don't be an ignoramus.
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by toyota3(m): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
But they said they would reach us soonest..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Candidates Disqualified From N-power Jobs / Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) Recruitment, July 2017 / 5 Funny Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.