Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,563 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd (23152 Views)

Kennedia Consulting Interview Job Invite / Kennedia Consulting Graduate Executive Trainee Programme 2018 / Kennedia Consulting Graduate Executive Trainee Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by edwardgunju(m): 8:03am On Jul 27, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

I can sense your painment from here.. don't cry baby Edward.. mummy will buy u ice cream from work. Why won't u get someone contact during the first and second stage? Are u an introvert, shy or maybe foolish. Intercommunication skill and confidence are necessities to be given this job. Don't be an ignoramus.

You sounds like someone that grew up in his grandmother's place that she will put breast in ur mouth whenever you crying.. Lol...I'm so sure ur dunce black ass cant compete with me when it comes to those qualities you just listed down.. Goan play with sands, don't be a Fool.
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:45am On Jul 27, 2018
edwardgunju:

You sounds like someone that grew up in his grandmother's place that she will put breast in ur mouth whenever you crying.. Lol...I'm so sure ur dunce black ass cant compete with me when it comes to those qualities you just listed down.. Goan play with sands, don't be a Fool.

One love broo.. we not quarrelling... just teasing u. Have a great day
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by edwardgunju(m): 8:49am On Jul 27, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

One love broo.. we not quarrelling... just teasing u. Have a great day

LOL.. No Lele naw.. Chop knuckles!!
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by Adebowale1608(m): 10:50am On Jul 27, 2018
Did you try to call their office line??

toyota3:
But they said they would reach us soonest..
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by toyota3(m): 11:16am On Jul 27, 2018
Adebowale1608:
Did you try to call their office line??

i had to ask one of the recruiters before I left the venue, and I was told that we would be soon be contacted. Since it's Friday today, we might receive info on it by next week
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by Adebowale1608(m): 11:41am On Jul 27, 2018
Thanks! God's best as we wait for the result.

toyota3:
i had to ask one of the recruiters before I left the venue, and I was told that we would be soon be contacted. Since it's Friday today, we might receive info on it by next week
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by Etukdagronomist: 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
Can anyone who did d final interview reach me on what's app only number

Or call
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by Etukdagronomist: 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2018

Or call 08130411717
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by Adebowale1608(m): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
I just got a feedback from Kennedia.

Check your email

Adebowale1608:
Thanks! God's best as we wait for the result.

Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by dekate1(f): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
I just got a mail too
But don't understand the clause "if/when".....
What does that means
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by toyota3(m): 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
It means that the bank has not set a date yet to meet you.. But if they do that, you would be informed
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by toyota3(m): 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
It means that the bank hasn't set a date you meet you. If they do, you would be informed
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by keyke(f): 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
Got a regret mail. Congrats to everyone who got a success mail

1 Like

Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by Sleekyzee99: 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
keyke:
awww sorry dear... Better days ahead... I haven't received any email though... Maybe I should still wait.
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by Bilany(f): 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
keyke:

Aww that's sad, I wish you the best in future interviews.
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by Adebowale1608(m): 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
Bigger appointments dear... Keep thriving!

keyke:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by keyke(f): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
Thank's everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by Adebowale1608(m): 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
Please, has anyone heard anything from Kennedia or from Providus since
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by toyota3(m): 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
It is well
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by Adebowale1608(m): 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
It's been two weeks now and no feedback... What's going on??

Did Providus end the recruitment... Cos I'm not understanding anymore.
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by Bilany(f): 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
I just got a mail to come for an interview with the bank. Who else also got a mail?
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by meryl4merit(f): 11:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
Please when was your AC?
Bilany:
I just got a mail to come for an interview with the bank. Who else also got a mail?
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by Adebowale1608(m): 11:52am On Aug 17, 2018
Really??

When is the interview? I passed the assessment but I didn't receive any mail for interview.

Bilany:
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by Genea(f): 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
My set that did the final interview since July haven't heard anything from the bank since. It really makes no sense for them to be quiet like that. I didn't hear from them after the Panel interview in July, I have moved on and bless the name of God, I have something better. So you guys should just keep this as back up plan and apply for other job offers, you might even get a better one before Providus tries to call you.

3 Likes

Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by Adebowale1608(m): 8:57am On Aug 28, 2018
Genea:
Hahaha you guys should just forget about this bank!!! My set that did the final interview since July haven't heard anything from the bank since. It really makes no sense for them to be quiet like that. I didn't hear from them after the Panel interview in July, I have moved on and bless the name of God, I have something better. So you guys should just keep this as back up plan and apply for other job offers, you might even get a better one before Providus tries to call you.

You're right... the whole process is boring.
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by Genea(f): 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
Adebowale1608:

You're right... the whole process is boring.
smiles
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by Pemie11(f): 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
Bilany:

Are you really serious?
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by Adonas: 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
@sleekyzee99
I have been invited by Kennedia Consulting for an interview tomorrow.
Please, I need your assistance on what's to expect.
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by Adonas: 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
@keyke
I want to know what's to expect from the Kennedia Consulting interview.
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by Sleekyzee99: 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
Adonas:
@sleekyzee99
my dear I don't know too...it is just a normal aptitude test ...and it isn't that hard. So calm your self down.u wish u success.
Re: Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd by Adebowale1608(m): 7:07am On Nov 28, 2018
Interview? Sorry, when did you write your test and Assessment center?

Adonas:
@sleekyzee99

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Candidates Disqualified From N-power Jobs / Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) Recruitment, July 2017 / 5 Funny Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.