Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) (74663 Views)

Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) / Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics / Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by davidif: 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Nigeria does not need to divide into 200. We can divide into 5. The Northerners created states so that they could dominate Nigeria

So what happens when the other minority tribe feel that they are being cheated and want to form their own country nko?
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by Patrioticooduan: 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
davidif:

So what happens when the other minority tribe feel that they are being cheated and want to form their own country nko?
The minorities in the North and South-South will form their country, while Yoruba, Ibos, and Hausas, will form their own respectives nations.
Split Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by davidif: 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

The minorities in the North and South-South will form their country, while Yoruba, Ibos, and Hausas, will form their own respectives nations.
Split Nigeria!

So we are potentially talking about 200-250 countries right?
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by Patrioticooduan: 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
davidif:

So we are potentially talking about 200-250 countries right?
We are talking of 5 to 10 countries. Mr, I am Yoruba and don't care how other tribes choose to Separate. What I want is a Yoruba republic. We are close to 40 million and will do better on our own. I don't give a fvck about other people

2 Likes

Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by davidif: 1:37am On Aug 07, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

We are talking of 5 to 10 countries. Mr, I am Yoruba and don't care how other tribes choose to Separate. What I want is a Yoruba republic. We are close to 40 million and will do better on our own. I don't give a fvck about other people

Wow, how myopic. Talk about the narrow mindedness that has brought this country very low. Everyone onpynthinking about himself and the short term instead of the overall greater good.
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by Patrioticooduan: 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
davidif:

Wow, how myopic. Talk about the narrow mindedness that has brought this country very low. Everyone onpynthinking about himself and the short term instead of the overall greater good.
Greater good in what way? I just spoke the truth here. I don't give a fvck about other tribes. For all I know, if your tribe was lumped with the Zulus or Sans, you would still repeat what you are telling me. Africans must understand that the countries we live in were created by Europeans and not by God like your pastors and Imams tell you. They were created by the Europeans to their own taste and not yours. As far as I know, the whites could have joined the geographical areas of Yorubas, Benin republic, Togo and Ghana, and named them Nigerians. They didn't do that but doesn't mean they couldn't. I don't share any similarity with Ibos or Hausas. Ibos are more similar with Cameroon and Congolese people while Hausas share similarities with Malians and Niger. Yoruba share more similarity with Fongbes, Ajahs, and Ewes. We dress the same way Fongbes do. I know this because I travel a lot.
Re: Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) by guy222: 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
justtoodark:
bitch....
if only ur parent knows that u will be this stupid, they do have aborted ur pregnancy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years / Meet Indian Woman Who Faked Being A Man For 36 Years To Protect Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.