Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Busty Ghanaian Actress Reveals Shocking Details About Romance Life (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busty Ghanaian Actress Reveals Shocking Details About Romance Life (photos) (837 Views)

Chika Ike Now Looking Curvy, Gives Advice On Holding On To Life (Photos) / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn’t Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping B-obs, Pics / Lady Rebukes Abounce For Flirting With Akosua, Busty Ghanaian Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Busty Ghanaian Actress Reveals Shocking Details About Romance Life (photos) by digitalbabalawo(m): 11:00am On Jul 19, 2018
Ghanaian actress, Mercy Little of the local TV series “Efiewura” whose full names Mercy Little Smith has revealed that there is no day she can stay without having s*x.

According to the actress, speaking in an exclusive interview on Accra Fm with host Nana Romeo said that she doesn’t feel comfortable without s*x in a day and went on to list the three things she can never stay away from in a day and obviously, it included s*x.

“ I drink water, food, and s*x. Plus-sized ladies are happy with s*x because the body is big and any part of the body you touch gets us to feel for s*x.”

She was later asked her favourite s*x position where she revealed that her favourite position was “Doggy style”

“My best s*x position is ‘Doggy Style’, with that position I bounce well and kneel down and that is what brings out the best in me as a woman in bed," she explained.

When asked if she offers s*x for roles in movies she replied with a big no.

“My body may be attractive but I don’t just give it out anyhow. I respect my body and the woman in me so I don’t offer it to producers”.

See more sexy photos of hers:http://www.nosygist.com.ng/2018/07/curvy-ghanaian-actress-reveals-shocking.html

Re: Busty Ghanaian Actress Reveals Shocking Details About Romance Life (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2018
My body may be attractive but I don’t just give it out anyhow. I respect my body and the woman in me so I don’t offer it to producers.

Good!
Re: Busty Ghanaian Actress Reveals Shocking Details About Romance Life (photos) by Vicktomaniaa(m): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2018
I strolled down to see the busty.... Only to see this nympho. Shio I no say we go plenty

God Bless Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Lola Oj Harassed By Police Officers In Lagos For Asking For Direction / 'is It Your F!ck?' - Anita Joseph Replies Troll Who Called Her A Home Breaker / Photos: Davido Performs With Meek Mill, Fat Joe, Post Malone, Jay-z, Beyonce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.