Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Damilola Adegbite's Ex-husband Chris Attoh Marries Again. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Adegbite's Ex-husband Chris Attoh Marries Again. (837 Views)

“Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damilola Adegbite's Ex-husband Chris Attoh Marries Again. by LePrezident(m): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ghanaian actor and broadcaster, Chris Attoh, has gotten married again after his first marriage with Nigerian actress Damilola fell on the rocks in 2017.

The private ceremony took place at North Kaneshie in Accra today (Saturday, October 6, 2018).

Citinewsroom.com investigation proves that Chris’ new wife (identified as Betty) is a Caribbean who is based in the United States of America.

Chris and Damilola got married in 2015 to Nigerian actress Damilola Adegbite but they got divorced in 2017.
The two have a son called Brian.

Early this year, Chris said the reason most marriages don’t work is that ‘we’ have forgotten what the fundamentals of marriage are.

“When you love someone it is important to be able to forgive, to be able to respect, to be able to submit. As a woman, you need to trust the captain of the ship. It’s really important if you want peace in your home,” he said.

However, he noted that he does not regret ever getting married to Nigerian actress Damilola.

“I believe that life is too short for regrets and everything happens for a reason. I have a beautiful baby boy. I have a wealth of experience and I have a lot of work to do,” he added.

Few days ago, his ex-wife Damilola also granted an interview the Punch in Nigeria suggesting that Chris is not a real man.

According to her, she was ready to marry again but this time, she needs a real man.

“This time, I will be looking out for a man; he has to be a man (in the real sense of the word). I don’t try to foresee things as I prefer to live in the moment. I learnt a lot from my past experience (in marriage) and I may have to write a book about it.

There are quite a lot of things and I wouldn’t want to single out one. If I single it out, it may seem like the most important one when it’s not so; they are all very important.” she noted.

The two actors can be remembered for playing sensual roles in ‘6 Hours to Christmas.’

See pictures and video of Chris and Betty’s private wedding ceremony below:

https://www.facebook.com/251528441106/posts/10156213877876107/

By: Kwame Dadzie/citinewsroom.com/Ghana

Source: https://citinewsroom.com/2018/10/06/ghanaian-actor-chris-attoh-marries-again-photos/

Re: Damilola Adegbite's Ex-husband Chris Attoh Marries Again. by LePrezident(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2018
Lalasticlala Mynd44 this is FP material o
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Ex-husband Chris Attoh Marries Again. by bossvinqualad25(m): 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2018
Marriage goes beyond just living together ,a lot of commitment is required,were dey not dsame couple DAT disturbed the social media with der pre wedding pics .When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Ex-husband Chris Attoh Marries Again. by ozy4christ(f): 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
their business
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Ex-husband Chris Attoh Marries Again. by okwabayi(m): 1:24am On Oct 07, 2018
I have to wait and see. This one there's no associated picture I find it hard to believe.

[UPDATE]
Ghanaians really love light skin people. This guy left a light skinned Naija girl for a probably half black half Lebanese female. E dey like them use mixed race swear for these people.
Something tells me Dami already knows this female, it won't surprise me if the woman kept giving her sleepless nights during their marriage.
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Ex-husband Chris Attoh Marries Again. by LesbianBoy(m): 2:05am On Oct 07, 2018
Chris bad guy!

My guy don fvck damilola big bum bum he don tire. Now he wan move on to the next one! grin grin
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Ex-husband Chris Attoh Marries Again. by Nobody: 2:27am On Oct 07, 2018
The other post has their wedding pictures. You should post it op.

I hope he doesn't cheat in this marriage. Not all women can get past that. Ecspecially if they feel they deserve better.
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Ex-husband Chris Attoh Marries Again. by LePrezident(m): 6:32am On Oct 07, 2018
mynairaland2018:
The other post has their wedding pictures. You should post it op.

I hope he doesn't cheat in this marriage. Not all women can get past that. Ecspecially if they feel they deserve better.

Done thanks.
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Ex-husband Chris Attoh Marries Again. by LePrezident(m): 6:36am On Oct 07, 2018
okwabayi:
I have to wait and see. This one there's no associated picture I find it hard to believe.

See picture above and believe sire?
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Ex-husband Chris Attoh Marries Again. by SAMBARRY: 6:36am On Oct 07, 2018
Dami is way finer,sexier and classier than this one. How ever Chris doesn't really look like he's into the girl that much. He's just marrying so people will say he's a married man.nothing spectacular
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Ex-husband Chris Attoh Marries Again. by SAMBARRY: 6:39am On Oct 07, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Chris bad guy!

My guy don fvck damilola big bum bum he don tire. Now he wan move on to the next one! grin grin
grow up fucking in marriage is normal and the requirements to have a child. Their marriage obviously didn't work so both of them went their ways.this one too doesn't look any different either.shioorr

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Cut Off Nose, Ears To Look Like Living Skull,To Remove His Genitals Next / Top 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Who’ve Done Plastic Surgeries / For 'native Girl', Investors Offered Me Funds For Sex - Judy Austin, Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.