Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! (33734 Views)

Palm Wine In Islam / Family Planning In Islam / Artificial Insemination To Get A Child: Is It A Sin In Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by Antoeni(m): 11:21am On Jul 19, 2018
السلم عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاة...

This is a must read message for! men; Muslim & Non muslim.

MY DEAR SHAMELESS BROTHER IN ISLAM!

You call yourself brother Abdul-Waliy, Soliu, Abdul.Razak, Abdul-Toyyib, Abdul-Quadr, Abdul-Wahab, Uthmon, sulaimon, Umar and so on... But you do not worth to be called those names.

You make teslim to the sister just to get their attention, Smilling Unnecessarity at them to weaken & melt heart.
You uselessly invite them to ur house saying for the sake of deen. But your heart is full of evil deeds.

You are always the first to stretch your hand approaching them with a teslimic hug, inviting them in seclusion...

MAY ALLAH{S.W.T} FORGIVE OUR SOUL.

Why use your hand to shake a sister that's not your own, Hugging their body that is not your own. You know they are weak. They fall to your temptation and you are happy for it.

FOR EVERY SISTER YOU DISVIRGIN.

Your punishment is in this world and on the day of judgement.

YOU WILL BE REWARDED FOR EVERY OTHER GUY THAT HAD SEX ILLEGITIMATELY, YOU APPEAR TO ALLAH AS THE WORST TO ALLAH AS THE WORST PERSON ON EARTH.

You call yourself a sharp shooter. When sisters do not respond to you again, you start mingling with short skirt, trouser, and èsù-bèlèké skirt. keep flirting around with them, saying; Allah may use you to change them, you decieving yourself "hmmmmm"

Allah say's lower your gaze, but your own gaze is even higher looking straight to the unclothedness of ladies, saying; "MY EYES WILL NOT ONLY SEE THIS, MY BODY MUST FEEL IT" Brother!

THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT IS NEAR...

What should we say about that muslim brothers who only a muslim name, doesn't fast, observe righteousness or even pray.

His hair style are; afro, gallas, ponk, obama, 3step e.t.c. Even puts on ear rings and sags too... [niggah tinz... Bro" O ga oo] And you call yourself "Waliyullah" no u must be walygee, or you call urself "Soliudeen" no u must be solery/solintin, or u call yourself "Isiaq, Abdullah e.t.c" no u must be Àbùlà nd Sòkú e.t.c.

MY BROTHER! TIME IS MOVES..

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by aminubako1(m): 10:27am On Jul 20, 2018
Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by chukslawrence(m): 10:28am On Jul 20, 2018
Why use your hand to shake a sister that's not your own .... The line got me laughing. Please tell a brother this is 21st century. Forward ever backward never

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by Dj84: 10:30am On Jul 20, 2018
Antoeni:

You call yourself brother Abdul-Waliy, Soliu, Abdul.Razak, Abdul-Toyyib, Abdul-Quadr, Abdul-Wahab, Uthmon, sulaimon, Umar and so on... But you do not worth to be called those names.

You make teslim to the sister just to get their attention, Smilling Unnecessarity at them to weaken & melt heart.
You uselessly invite them to ur house saying for the sake of deen. But your heart is full of evil deeds.

You are always the first to stretch your hand approaching them with a teslimic hug, inviting them in seclusion...

Why use your hand to shake a sister that's not your own, Hugging their body that is not your own. You know they are weak. They fall to your temptation and you are happy for it.

YOU WILL BE REWARDED FOR EVERY OTHER GUY THAT HAD SEX ILLEGITIMATELY, YOU APPEAR TO ALLAH AS THE WORST TO ALLAH AS THE WORST PERSON ON EARTH.

You call yourself a sharp shooter. When sisters do not respond to you again, you start mingling with short skirt, trouser, and èsù-bèlèké skirt. keep flirting around with them, saying; Allah may use you to change them, you decieving yourself "hmmmmm"

Allah say's lower your gaze, but your own gaze is even higher looking straight to the unclothedness of ladies, saying; "MY EYES WILL NOT ONLY SEE THIS, MY BODY MUST FEEL IT" Brother!

What should we say about that muslim brothers who only a muslim name, doesn't fast, observe righteousness or even pray.

His hair style are; afro, gallas, ponk, obama, 3step e.t.c. Even puts on ear rings and sags too... [niggah tinz... Bro" O ga oo] And you call yourself "Waliyullah" no u must be walygee, or you call urself "Soliudeen" no u must be solery/solintin, or u call yourself "Isiaq, Abdullah e.t.c" no u must be Àbùlà nd Sòkú e.t.c.
Thank you brother may Allah guild us against zina
Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by handsomeyinka(m): 10:31am On Jul 20, 2018
Lalasticlala right now

3 Likes

Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by Botango23(m): 10:31am On Jul 20, 2018
Nice writeup
Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by AgentGoat: 10:32am On Jul 20, 2018
What will be the punishment of the sisters that allow men to disflower them undecided

8 Likes

Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by joganut(m): 10:32am On Jul 20, 2018
[s]
Antoeni:

[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by Shehucom(m): 10:33am On Jul 20, 2018
theapeman4:
FTC

I heard if you pray that 4 prayers a day, you can bang whatever is in the skirts be it Little's girls azz or Christian sister.

Allah is always a forgiven god
We pray Five times a day not Four, that shows how shallow your knowledge of Islam is. So it's not surprising of you typing your rubbish with your smart phone. Learn about Islam and then you'll know what you've been missing.... Peace

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by Sheyi14(m): 10:34am On Jul 20, 2018
Dat is y i dey wait make sombody first follow the road for me......i no lik follow come grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by Mccullum: 10:36am On Jul 20, 2018
Though, this is good by letting young men to know the consequences of their actions on innocent ladies.... Well the sin might be committed when dudes devotion to Islam was very weak, Allah will give them His forgiveness if they genuinely seek for it.

2 Likes

Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by sarahade(f): 10:36am On Jul 20, 2018
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by Hotfreeze: 10:36am On Jul 20, 2018
This is the problem I have with Islam.

Someone wakes up one morning and types lengthy nonsense and expects others to follow it. The long post by the OP doesn't have a single Quranic verse, Hadith or injunction to back it up but he's ranting about hairstyles and short skirts.

My friend, come out and denounce adultery, greed, stealing, murder and suicide bombers and stop typing unnecessary nonsense.

Out of all the things affecting Muslims in Nigeria, short skirt is your problem. Print this your post and go share it with the Sultan and other Islamic leaders in the North who marry underage girls.

This same hypocrisy is what made Sani Yerima the Sharia proponent get his wife to deliver in the UK cos he wants to birth a British citizen. Why didn't he go to Saudi?

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by theapeman4: 10:36am On Jul 20, 2018
Shehucom:

We pray Five times a day not Four, that shows how shallow your knowledge of Islam is. So it's not surprising of you typing your rubbish with your smart phone. Learn about Islam and then you'll know what you've been missing.... Peace
is that the type of peace in Maiduguri I'm missing? embarassed

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by jibs4lv(m): 10:44am On Jul 20, 2018
theapeman4:
FTC

I heard if you pray that 4 prayers a day, you can bang whatever is in the skirts be it Little's girls azz or Christian sister.

Allah is always a forgiven god.

But I still can't understand the relationship between Islam and sex undecided always talking about sex sex sex sex virgin sex non virgin sex 77 virgin for sex bla bla bla!

Is there any other teaching apart from sex?
5 prayers a day not 4 , it pays to be knowledgeable on whatever you are doing even selling water you need it. Don't just abuse smart phone and data to type blindly.

nice write-up @op , may Allah forgive us all .
Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by Kingkong101: 10:46am On Jul 20, 2018
If this is true what will happen to prophet Mohammed who married a 6 year old girl and disvirgin her at the age of 9? The same prophet married 46 year old widow because she was rich, my question is, is he forgiven by allah ? and what good lesson can we learn from prophet Mohammed who liked women at random and fought several wars, killed and maimed people who housed him.

Till today, an extension of his violence called jihad is still visible on his followers as evident in Boko Haram, ISILs, Al Shalbab and So on..These are the people who truly follows the foot steps of prophet Mohammed.

My opinion is that if prophet Mohamed makes heaven truly every one will go to heaven irrespective of their lives here on earth.

Antoeni:

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by notttty(m): 10:50am On Jul 20, 2018
Salaam aleikum brothers and sisters.
i have a question for the op.
pls which of the quran verses talk about deflowering a girl and its punishment. Kindly state them.
Secondly. Yes islam preaches so much abt extra marital affairs and fornication. What the punishment of a woman that gave up her virginity to a man she is nt married to? Pls make ur post more open and broad to enable reader learn. U should always add references since the QURAN u pick this lessons from is not written by u.
lastly let us nt teach like the unbelievers. What u wrote up there is just trying to scare the youth and other ppl who might read this. Islam is nt brash as u just paint it. U suppose to teach and advice with instances and reference frm wherever u lifted it frm. Thats islamic basic rule of teaching
juma'at mubaraq

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by LexngtonSteele: 10:51am On Jul 20, 2018
This is funny but serious may God forgive us all.
Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by notttty(m): 11:02am On Jul 20, 2018
Shehucom:

brother u just made a mistake and i hope amends. U shouldnt have use that insultive word. U knw he is ignorant of what he is saying and u wil do beta by educating him properly just like hw the prophet (pbuh) did it during his time. Dnt allow unbelievers make u sin. U cnt defend GOD and his chosen religion. If they come with axe let them meet u carrying ur tesbih. If u spot their ignorance school them with references frm the QURAN.
ATHFAHALLAHU

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by Goaltycoon: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2018
theapeman4:
is that the type of peace in Maiduguri I'm missing? embarassed
hahahahahaha... and wat a stupid ought that just came up b4 i cud type this mesage.. hw on hell will mohamed b d only prophet of God.. Seun must b a fool 4 allowing this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2018
theapeman4:
FTC

Allah is always a forgiven god.

But I still can't understand the relationship between Islam and sex undecided always talking about sex sex sex sex virgin sex non virgin sex 77 virgin for sex bla bla bla!

Is there any other teaching apart from sex?

Dem too like f.uck

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by OLAJADON: 11:11am On Jul 20, 2018
JAMESOJAY:
Islam is the religion of th devil
All they do is to kill,rape and use drug
this trend is not for you, you shouldn't have clicked instead of typing rubbish
Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by Goaltycoon: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2018
Kingkong101:
If this is true what will happen to prophet Mohammed who married a 6 year old girl and disvirgin her at the age of 9? The same prophet married 46 year old widow because she was rich, my question is, is he forgiven by allah ? and what good lesson can we learn from prophet Mohammed who liked women at random and fought several wars, killed and maimed people who housed him.

Till today, an extension of his violence called jihad is still visible on his followers as evident in Boko Haram, ISILs, Al Shalbab and So on..These are the people who truly follows the foot steps of prophet Mohammed.

My opinion is that if prophet Mohamed makes heaven truly every one will go to heaven irrespective of their lives here on earth.

9ice one my broda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by Goaltycoon: 11:15am On Jul 20, 2018
notttty:
Salaam aleikum brothers and sisters.
i have a question for the op.
pls which of the quran verses talk about deflowering a girl and its punishment. Kindly state them.
Secondly. Yes islam preaches so much abt extra marital affairs and fornication. What the punishment of a woman that gave up her virginity to a man she is nt married to? Pls make ur post more open and broad to enable reader learn. U should always add references since the QURAN u pick this lessons from is not written by u.
lastly let us nt teach like the unbelievers. What u wrote up there is just trying to scare the youth and other ppl who might read this. Islam is nt brash as u just paint it. U suppose to teach and advice with instances and reference frm wherever u lifted it frm. Thats islamic basic rule of teaching
juma'at mubaraq
We still av doze dat speaks the truth
Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2018
I was thought all these things way before I even get sexual attracted to women, I remember one of our lesson teachers from secondary school saying"Touching women is haram (forbidden), he says all these things while looking at me cause am one of the most rugged persons in class then grin

What he doesn't know is that am already threaten by parents if I touch girl in any way sexual no allowance for me, if na sex after some serious beating na disownment. And I fear my dad way too much. The guy no get chills sha, it was really fun

1 Like

Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by Goaltycoon: 11:17am On Jul 20, 2018
notttty:
brother u just made a mistake and i hope amends. U shouldnt have use that insultive word. U knw he is ignorant of what he is saying and u wil do beta by educating him properly just like hw the prophet (pbuh) did it during his time. Dnt allow unbelievers make u sin. U cnt defend GOD and his chosen religion. If they come with axe let them meet u carrying ur tesbih. If u spot their ignorance school them with references frm the QURAN.
ATHFAHALLAHU
Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by Goaltycoon: 11:20am On Jul 20, 2018
notttty:
ATHFAHALLAHU
You call christain 2 be unbelievers, may d lord 4give you... even in the country we live. God knws who promote violence, killings and all manner of evil all in the name of religion

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! by joenor(m): 11:22am On Jul 20, 2018
I really don't understand why this post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Hajj Was Performed In 1953 And Now / Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? / Nigerian Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs Overrules JNI Earlier Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.