Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,292 members, 7,839,438 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos (34845 Views)

Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix / Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) / Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by blackaxe78: 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
Polygamy!

If you have a child with a miserable wife, the best sacrifice you can make for him or her is to not to venture into polygamy.

For theive of that kid, don't leave him or her with a battle to fight while you are alive and when you dead.
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by Dottore: 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
franchasng:
ship up! I am Igbo, stupid Igbo people also kill.

We have useless, stupid, frustrated mad people in all tribes and races. We have them among Igbos, Hausas, Fulanis,Yorubas,White, Asia, Arab, etc.

Criminals have no tribe or color; they are found everywhere.

You people should stop being stupid online. Condemn evil when u see one and stop rejoicing over evil when it involves people from other tribe, it doesn't portray you or Igbos as good people, stop it!! angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by loveth360(f): 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
franchasng:

We have useless, stupid, frustrated mad people in all tribes and races. We have them among Igbos, Hausas, Fulanis,Yorubas,White, Asia, Arab, etc.

You people should stop being stupid online. Condemn evil when u see one and stop rejoicing over evil when it involves people from other tribe, it doesn't portray you or Igbos as good people, stop it!! angry angry angry
and how do you know he is igbo if you are not having anything against igbo.

8 Likes

Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by internet: 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hmmmmm na wa ooo! I no fit shout.
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by freedomchild: 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Evil everywhere

this stepson-stepmother poo happens everywhere

women are always jealous of other women's achievement. when they're married into an existing home, they tend to covet and dislodge the other woman's legacy
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Igbos:
Grotesquely Gory

Defines it...
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
Wicked

See as he machete d woman finish
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by Nonnyflex(m): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
Took her body to the hospital or mortuary?
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by temmypotter(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
loveth360:
afonja! He want to win his own trophy too but the woman no agree...........

If you must display your lack of common sense, at least do so with proper grammar.

Thanks
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by Chiedu4Trump: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
Nasty
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by anyicash(m): 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
In Naija today, killing human being is like killing cockroaches.
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by wink2015(m): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
This is brutal Murder!

This killer stepson must not go unpunished preferably death by hanging!
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by cucuzee247(m): 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
Oh my lipsrsealed
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by Fatherofdragons: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
Afonja demons

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by emelda86(f): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
Obara jezebel ...
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by Nightmareo07: 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
franchasng:

If u are really an igbo then u are a big eediot.
Funny thing is when they talk this about igbos u will hide in ur hole like a rat nobody will see u make this comment..

ASS LICKING SLAVE!!.
check topics that made front page yesterday..
They all filled with insults on igbos.

I doubt u are igbo shaa maybe ur mum told u that u are.. Where as she played away match with afonja. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by justtoodark: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
na dem....
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by notoriousbabe: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
These particular people with their hobby
just like your people and their rituals
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by Driiimzzz: 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
The guy chopped of her hands... She was probably using them to block the machete
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by emmaitive(m): 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hmm
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by ISLAMBAD: 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
franchasng:
[s]ship up! I am Igbo, stupid Igbo people also kill.

You people should stop being stupid online. Condemn evil when u see one and stop rejoicing over evil when it involves people from other tribe, it doesn't portray you or Igbos as good people, stop it!! angry angry angry[/s]
Suffersticated vulture, so you are aware this but quick to insult igbos if such similar issue happens in IBO land
skull diggers are naturally phoolishhh and stuuupid.
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
Chai dis is wickedness, even though step mums are very annoying... More reason y i left my father's aos..i cannot come and go nd commit crime
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
franchasng:

Thank God I don't abuse people on social.media I would.have joined a reasonable.man like u with them . Big reasoning bro
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
Nightmareo07:

If u are really an igbo then u are a big eediot.
Funny thing is when they talk this about igbos u will hide in ur hole like a rat nobody will see u make this comment..

ASS LICKING SLAVE!!.
check topics that made front page yesterday..
They all filled with insults on igbos.

I doubt u are igbo shaa maybe ur mum told u that u are.. Where as she played away match with afonja. undecided
Your road seem far
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by Hotzone(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
Yoro peeps self!
Yoro oba niggas!
This guys barbarism is classie!
Hmm yoro fellas enjoying fetish ways since oldies!
Them bloody hound clans!
My skull neighbors, una boy dey hail from da east side

Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by EdoPrince93(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
You know them..Awon Afonja ni.... grin
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by princeemmma(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
the man must be one of those meat seller

Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by Luukasz(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
AngryRebel:
78% of people from d SW,have mined or has the intention of extracting a human skull.
Simply because they are under the influence of cocaine sold to them by the 88% of people from SE who are drug peddlers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: UK Govt Warns Citizens Against Travelling To 12 States In Nigeria / New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos / Thief Who Was Caught Red Handed In The Act Re-enacts How He Breaks Into Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.