Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos (34816 Views)

2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) / Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) / Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by DonCrack: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
A new born baby girl has been rescued by sympathizers after being abandoned by her mother in Badarawa area in Kaduna north.

According to reports, the baby was dumped in the open with a note written in Hausa language. The child was rescued after sympathizers heard her cry and picked her up.

The baby has since been taken to a hospital to undergo medical checkup and ascertain all is well with her.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/new-born-baby-abandoned-by-her-mother.html?m=1

Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by Hezzyluv: 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
Wey somebody dey cry to God day and night just to get one. The mother no just try sha.

I pray for those looking for baby, The Almighty God will make you carry yours soon.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by Gideonmi(m): 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
Huh
Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by Crownbefitsme(f): 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
Somebody should translate in english

24 Likes

Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by valencia25(m): 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
When some people are still searching...... What a world we live in cry

I have this sweet Accident Free Toyota Corolla Sport 2007 Model for sale - https://www.nairaland.com/5080170/accident-free-toks-toyota-corolla

VIN is posted if you need to confirm.
Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by cococandy(f): 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
Translate the note. Thanks

Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by Prec1ous(m): 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
Meaningñ
Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by Cceramicaltd: 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
Whats the Interpretation Blogger? It's your job to get it for us

18 Likes

Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by RevT1: 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
Pitiable

Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by govwike: 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
abeg somebody should help translate undecided undecided

Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by loganx: 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
sad...what some folks are searching for.
Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by fatymore(f): 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
Translation please.

and some people are looking for babies ooo
Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by tstx(m): 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
Bad.... But at least its Better.... If only others did same instead of flushing or dumping babies inside gutters e for better

See my signature

Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by ainas247: 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
God help your people...

Rank your business on Google fast
check result in my profile
Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by WilliamsChelster(m): 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2019

Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by slawomir: 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
Okay
Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by GraciasMagisco(m): 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
Muslim girls and fvck, hoeloshos

Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by ask4double(m): 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
Chai! and this happens to be some people's prayer point for years and still no answer. ****weeping****

Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by walyx(m): 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
we need translation pls

Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by Pearlyakin(m): 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
The woman said Buhari is the cause of her abandoning her baby

Na joke ooo.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by Earthquake2: 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
She wrote it in next level language grin

Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by slimstanakacns(m): 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
Some are daily praying for fruit of d womb while some idiots are busy abandoning their God gift to chance. Thunder way go fire dat idiot way abandon this innocent baby strong pass d one reserved for one certain President in one certain African country

Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by Olajah81: 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2019
This blogger neva knw his work
Go nd look for translator

Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by athaboi(f): 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2019
What rubbish is she writing...weting concern that small child with those garbage she wrote up there. When you were spreading your legs you didn't know the implications. Poor kid

Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by Hezzyluv: 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
wey some people dey cry day and night to get one. The mom no just try sha.

I pray for those one looking for baby, God Almighty will make you carry yours soon.

Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by biggerboyc(m): 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by NigeriaBam: 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
Chaiii.. .. May the mother no see mercy.. I pray to God for those people looking for baby, May God Almighty will make you happy and carry yours soon.

IF YOU WANT TO BUY DATA CLICK HERE OR CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by sheddo619(m): 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
Translation.Translation.Translation
Greetings to you all
After greeting in Islam tradition
Please brothers I need prayers from any one who hears or see's what just happened, because am not happy with what I did, I don't know the situation my parents would be if they heard this kind of news because they've adviced me enough, please don't be offended I didn't give u an insight of what transpired,I need your prayers and also God's forgiveness.
THANK YOU GOD FORGIVE US ALL

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by NJPot(m): 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
fatymore:
Translation please.

and some people are looking for babies ooo

The full translation is as below

"We have not finished suffering the four years since broom party took over power and now the broom party has rigged itself back to power again. This next level go be die. I know what I suffered in trying to raise my child all these while. I can't continue with this burden. Since you people said you want change and next level, you people should take my child and take care of him.

God will punish all of you who put me in this hardship by supporting this next level of suffering. "

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by hitman49: 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
IGNITE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY PASSION WITH 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING – IKEJA CENTER

Fuel your burning passion to take awesome photographs with the BEST photography training which aims at unmasking simple techniques of beautiful arts of digital photography.

Get everything you need to know about Photoshop, Lightroom, and Photography from professional instructors with years of practical working experience and portfolio. When it comes to learning about all things digital photography, look no further The ICT HUB – IKEJA CENTER!

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from PHOTOGRAPHY Experts
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

READY TO BE A PRO PHOTOGRAPHER? GET IN HERE! IKEJA CENTER

Are you looking to be a highly paid Photographer? Give your career a massive boost with this training course allows you to enhance your skills in Photography as a professional Photographer
Get everything you need to know about Photoshop, Lightroom, and Photography from professional instructors with years of practical working experience and portfolio. When it comes to learning about all things digital photography, look no further The ICT HUB – IKEJA CENTER

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from PHOTOGRAPHY Experts
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by maxjax(m): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
Buhariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by judgementyard(m): 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
And am here crying to God for a child.

Violence In Ebonyi State. Very Graphic Pictures / Young Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Owerri, Imo State. Graphic Photo / Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport