Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,071 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Man Removes Genitals Because They Distort His Tattoos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Removes Genitals Because They Distort His Tattoos (641 Views)

How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday / Bandits: Katsina Man Removes House Roof To Pay Son’s Ransom (Photos) / "A Police Officer Fondled My Genitals While Searching Me For Drug, Gun" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Removes Genitals Because They Distort His Tattoos by ogunwale321: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
A man , Adam Curlykale has undergone a surgery to have his genitals , and nipple removed because they distorted the view of his tattoos.

Curlykale, who is 90 per cent covered in tattoos travelled from his home country to a clinic in Mexico, where he had the surgery. Daily Mail reports that he felt that some parts of his body that wasn’ t inked spoiled the look of his body art, so he paid to have
his penis, testicles and nipples removed.

After the operation, he shared pictures of himself in the hospital with his social media followers .Curlykale has spent 12 years covering
his body, including his eyeballs, with black ink after he was diagnosed with cancer .

He became famous last year after taking part in a television show called ‘Second Face’ in Poland where he revealed he had gotten his tattoos to cover the blemishes that were left behind by cancer . He said he is still planning what tattoos to get on the small section of his skin that remains ink - free .
‘I design my tattoos because it’s my body . I have a specific vision for myself and I do it step by step , ’ he said . ‘Life is so short that I stopped wondering what will happen tomorrow . Life is here and now .’

Source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/2040/man-removes-genitals-because-they-distort-his-tattoos?new=1

Cc lalasticlala uboma oam4j Seun mynd44 missyb3

Re: Man Removes Genitals Because They Distort His Tattoos by adontcare(f): 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
Oponu
Re: Man Removes Genitals Because They Distort His Tattoos by faithfull18(f): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Abnormal..

(1) (Reply)

Dead Body Of A Man Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Guma Lga Recovered(photos) / National Geographic Documentary Cites Nigeria In Classic Case Of 419 / Fraud ...... Fraud..... Fraud..... Watch Out... Don't Fall A Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.