Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Get Paid To Donate Your Sperms - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get Paid To Donate Your Sperms (675 Views)

Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” / Jack Dorsey To Donate $1 Billion To Fund Global COVID-19 Relief / China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid To Donate Your Sperms by mirabel9(f): 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
Get paid to donate your sperms,have you ever imagined you can get paid to donate your sperms and decide when and how you want to ejaculate
this is for those that wants to make extra cash to take good care of themselves and their family,you can now donate your sperm and get paid for it,all you need is to eat and rest well so your sperm cells can be really healthy and ready for donation,a man donated more than 800 sperms since 3 years now and has made it his livelihood source of income and he uses it to take good care of his family, he is really happy donating much of it rather than go hungry and been unemployed in this hard economy of nigeria,young guys are really going into this fulltime just to pay for their house rents,school fees and some other stuffs
mind you this is really good for everyone who wants to start earning a living for themselves,are you a young guy you dont have money to pay your school fees or take care of your self the way you want it? Why not try to donate your sperm and get paid #10,000 to #50,000 depending on the type of sperm cells you have , this is really a fun way to start making money offline and sustaining urself. Rather than go hungry and frustrated when you have the full body to make you money somehow and be happy in life.
Look around this country you will see higher rates of unemployments and no jobs anywhere school dropouts,gamblers,hawkers, different types of bad means we nigerians are facing today,all because of bad goverment not caring for their citizens
is it not better you get paid to donate your sperm than for someone to go hungry and unemployed or still go into fraud and steal money,you can start living a better life today by donating your sperm in which will be needed to help people that have low sperm counts and are desperately looking for a child,be happy donating your sperms because you will be really benefitting from it rather than keep mastubating it away,why not make it of good use to doctors that needs to buy them from you and reserve it,then will be sold later to anyone that needs to conceive a child
thats how the business is and its really flourishing for everyone who ventures into it ,and the only thing you will be needing is to make sure you are eating well and also having enough rest that will build up more sperm cells for you to donate
testimonies of people donating sperms are spreading like wildfire
a guy once said he donated because he needed to sponsor himself in school,another said his father died when he was too young he has hussled different works but could not live up to a better standard but now he earns much to take care of himself and be much happy,
a guy said i have a job but i donate sperm as a part-time at least 3 times a week and am happy doing it
another said to donate my sperm has been the only option for me now because i dont get paid well in my current salary work and am looking forward to quitting it and going into this fulltime,
the testimonies are really much and astonishing but this people are really ready to leverage themselves from poverty.
so many people are really donating their sperms now as the reality of bad economy and hardship becomes more stronger in this country why not leverage your self and be self employed by donating your sperms and getting paid for it no joke
i have seen people going into this fulltime and staying at home and still living a life of someone really working and hussling.
Become financially free this year from this venture and you will thank me later,
you can get all the information you will be needing on this
do contact stanley on whatsapp 09060680788 for more details thanks
Re: Get Paid To Donate Your Sperms by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
End time madness
Re: Get Paid To Donate Your Sperms by ipobarethieves: 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
sad sad angry u nor get male goats innur family?

1 Like

Re: Get Paid To Donate Your Sperms by mirabel9(f): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
darol4real:
End time madness

please if you dont like this,dont come here to say what you dont really know abt,how bad is it you get to donate your sperm just as the way someone can donate his blood is it not almost the same thing
Re: Get Paid To Donate Your Sperms by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
I can see you are blind physically and spiritually
mirabel9:

please if you dont like this,dont come here to say what you dont really know abt,how bad is it you get to donate your sperm just as the way someone can donate his blood is it not almost the same thing
Re: Get Paid To Donate Your Sperms by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 20, 2019
mirabel9 the guy is,not on whatsapp o...
any fertility in lagos i can go to.
Re: Get Paid To Donate Your Sperms by Calito1(m): 8:28am On Sep 01, 2019
Contact me if you need my sperm 08028475548. I am 6 feet 5" tall.

(1) (Reply)

Ultra Slim Premium Detox The Power Of Natural Components And Scientific Achievem / 10 Ways To Prevent Unwanted Pregnancy / Open To See The Best Health And Wellness Medicine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.