Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos (81461 Views)

Ronaldinho Set To Play In Prison Futsal Game, But 'won't Be Allowed To Score' / Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time / Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
Olosho man...... Shior undecided
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by adecz: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
cool cool cool

When you have the dough,
you can make your rules.....

....and ppl will happily live
with those rules...

Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by dododawa1: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
Who win world cup self
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by dododawa1: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
Who won world cup self
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by Olukat(m): 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
They will suck him dry and spit him out grin grin
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by ChangeMachine: 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
Women idolized money, always a slave to money
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by adam4success(m): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
Money is speaking
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by superlanny(m): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
this is stale news now, bloggers sha, una go make heaven so.
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by Shortyy(f): 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ndukings92:
their teeth are just d same and u guys should know where am driving at. there offspring will get teeth die, eze nkotonko nyiri onu mmechi
They'll name their child "teethiana"

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by Krafty006: 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by RexTramadol1: 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
Laughing.

I like Dinho sha, no be small.
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by frowland(m): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
Omo mehn!
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
women have become soo cheap nowadays, grin grin well...i am not complaining.
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by mimimile93: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
graciously03:
with money...you can do all things

You just got it from my mouth.

For with money all things are possible.
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Everything is possible with money on earth.
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by Bobonowell(m): 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
please help me out. I cannot post a topic. na only reply I de comment on other people's post.
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by VictorLinus(m): 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
This shouldnt be making FP. He debunked the rumour some months back . Same guy said, marriage is not on his cards for the time being
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by notoriousbabe: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
That's what I call a real man
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by notoriousbabe: 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
Bobonowell:
please help me out.
I cannot post a topic.
na only reply I de comment on other people's post.
your nairaland subscription has expired, go and renew it
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by adam4success(m): 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
Me I want to marry two olosho at the same time.Loolz
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by lexy2014: 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
naijatatafo:
FOOTBALL LEGEND, RONALDINHO, SET TO MARRY HIS 2 GIRLFRIENDS AT THE SAME TIME

Ronaldinho will marry two women at the same time, according to reports in Brazil.
It is believed that Ronaldinho asked Priscilla Coelho and Beatriz Souza for their hands in marriage in January last year, according to Brazilian columnist Leo Dias via The Mirror.
The 38-year-old, who actually announced his retirement from football in January, then gave them both engagement rings. It is reported that the two women have been, and are currently, living “harmoniously” with Ronaldinho in his mansion in Rio de Janeiro.

Brazilian columnist Leo Dias also claims that both women receive a monthly allowance of $5,000 from Ronaldinho to ‘spend as they please.’ They are to marry at a private ceremony inside the Santa Monica condominium in Rio.

Brazilian footballer Ronaldinho is reportedly set to marry two women at the same time.

The 38-year-old is allegedly living with ‘fiancees’ Priscilla Coelho and Beatriz Souza at his £5million Rio de Janeiro mansion, and are planning on taking the next step – with both of them – in August.

Ronaldinho, whose full name is Ronaldo de Assis Moreira, will wed his two partners in a private ceremony in the mansion, Brazilian media reports.

Bigamy is illegal in Brazil, and is punishable by up to six years in prison, however it is likely that a potential ‘wedding’ would simply be a ceremony with the two women and not registered as two official marriages.

The former Barcelona star allegedly started dating Beatriz in 2016, but continued his relationship with Priscilla, which began several years earlier.

According to reports, both lovers receive an ‘allowance’ of around £1,500 from the footballer to spend as they wish.

READ MORE CLICK LINK BELOW >>.

http://naijablog.ng/2018/07/19/football-legend-ronaldinho-set-to-marry-his-2-girlfriends-at-the-same-time/

this one na old gist now. It was reported in may 2018
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by lexy2014: 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
gypsey:
women have become soo cheap nowadays, grin grin well...i am not complaining.
that one is good but there's something I noticed in d story. Bigamy is illegal in brazil. but check this out, gay marriage is legal
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by MrPRevailer(m): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
Anyways, this will make you cringe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Xr8yfxUhpY
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by GrammarCheck: 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
Monaco2:
Nawa, dis guy get small African gene n blood flowing in his veins

Brazilians have Yoruba ancestry. Ask Uncle google
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by sisisioge: 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
Chai!

Money money money! Money money...in a rich man's world grin

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by cronsberg: 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Ronaldinho is the man there's nothing money can not do especially when it comes to women.
So young men calm down pursue money women will come. Pursue women money will run.
You always loose money chasing after women, but you never loose women chasing after money
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by Platony(m): 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ndukings92:
their teeth are just d same and u guys should know where am driving at. there offspring will get teeth die, eze nkotonko nyiri onu mmechi

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
dayleke:
Na today?
one corner! One corner! One corner! grin
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by somehow: 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
How can 1500 pounds equal 5000 dollars?

2 different amount within one article for the same purpose!

naijatatafo:
FOOTBALL LEGEND, RONALDINHO, SET TO MARRY HIS 2 GIRLFRIENDS AT THE SAME TIME

Ronaldinho will marry two women at the same time, according to reports in Brazil.
It is believed that Ronaldinho asked Priscilla Coelho and Beatriz Souza for their hands in marriage in January last year, according to Brazilian columnist Leo Dias via The Mirror.
The 38-year-old, who actually announced his retirement from football in January, then gave them both engagement rings. It is reported that the two women have been, and are currently, living “harmoniously” with Ronaldinho in his mansion in Rio de Janeiro.

Brazilian columnist Leo Dias also claims that both women receive a monthly allowance of $5,000 from Ronaldinho to ‘spend as they please.’ They are to marry at a private ceremony inside the Santa Monica condominium in Rio.

Brazilian footballer Ronaldinho is reportedly set to marry two women at the same time.

The 38-year-old is allegedly living with ‘fiancees’ Priscilla Coelho and Beatriz Souza at his £5million Rio de Janeiro mansion, and are planning on taking the next step – with both of them – in August.

Ronaldinho, whose full name is Ronaldo de Assis Moreira, will wed his two partners in a private ceremony in the mansion, Brazilian media reports.

Bigamy is illegal in Brazil, and is punishable by up to six years in prison, however it is likely that a potential ‘wedding’ would simply be a ceremony with the two women and not registered as two official marriages.

The former Barcelona star allegedly started dating Beatriz in 2016, but continued his relationship with Priscilla, which began several years earlier.

According to reports, both lovers receive an ‘allowance’ of around £1,500 from the footballer to spend as they wish.

READ MORE CLICK LINK BELOW >>.

http://naijablog.ng/2018/07/19/football-legend-ronaldinho-set-to-marry-his-2-girlfriends-at-the-same-time/

Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by KraticKratus: 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
Monaco2:
Nawa, dis guy get small African gene n blood flowing in his veins

What do you mean "small"?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials / How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) / Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.