Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,839 members, 7,956,164 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) (92294 Views)

CCTV Capture A Man Groping A Woman Backside And Punches On Her Face . / Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him / 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) by pek(m): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
I don't get it. The woman didn't notice or what?

1 Like

Re: Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) by jaksmillioniar: 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
der is noting wrong d woman didnt complain daT show she enjoy it if she shout is a diffrent thing

1 Like

Re: Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Proffdada: 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
He's trying to know the type of upholstery fabric used for the chairs cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Skmoda360(m): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ass grabber
Re: Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Sleezwizz: 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
How is it harassment when the woman seems to be enjoying it too. She can't tell me she has no stimulus to feel a hand rubbing her bakasi. This one na mutual faaji

Lolzzzz... Mutual faaji indeed grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) by koxi: 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
Story doesn't add up...
If she didnt react it means she knows him and they were probably moving together.
Otherwise who on planet earth allows a STRANGER massage her backside?

Bloggers and lies...smh

1 Like

Re: Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Tjango(m): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
Yeye dey smell, d woman sef dey enjoy am

1 Like

Re: Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
Bloggers.
Re: Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) by sirusX(m): 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
Proffdada:
He's trying to know the type of upholstery fabric used for the chairs cheesy

Also if it's original mouka foam inside

1 Like

Re: Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Mikeross62: 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
NONSENSE

ITS MIKEROSS YUAN/RMB EXCHANGE
Re: Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Thebwoy: 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
Sex is a sin
Masturbation is a sin

Oya make person rub something una no go gree

1 Like

Re: Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) by mysteryman2014: 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
How is it harassment when the woman seems to be enjoying it too. She can't tell me she has no stimulus to feel a hand rubbing her bakasi. This one na mutual faaji

I wonder myself that she felt nothing, seems she enjoys it

1 Like

Re: Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Hedonisst: 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
Poverty na bastard. Man would be catching Konji, yet he can't afford to maintain friends with benefits, girlfriend, or even shaku shaku runs girls. Worst of all, he can't even afford kobo kobo brothel based Olosho. He probably can't even afford to get a private space to masturbate.

The result is this desperate yansh rubbing expedition in public buses. He probably 'came' just by doing that.
Re: Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Bruemath(m): 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) by OlaoChi: 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
hammer6F:
THAT IS SOMEBODY MOTHER OR GRAND MOTHER.

LET US NOT EVEN MENTION WIFE.

THAT BASTARD, THAT IS DOING DAT, IF THEY BRING HIM OUT NOW AND POUR HIM PETROL, PUT TYRE ROUND HIS NECK, WE WILL COMPLAIN AND SAY NOTHING SHOULD LEAD TO THAT BUT LOOK AT THE NONSENSE HE IS DOING.

IS THE WOMAN SUPPOSE TO GET AROUSE FROM HIM TOUCHING HER ASS OR START REASONING LIKE HIM?

THE BLACK MAN REALLY HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO.
Men do this all over the world. it has nothing to do with Black man. stop your selfhate

5 Likes

Re: Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Hedonisst: 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
mysteryman2014:

I wonder myself that she felt nothing, seems she enjoys it

Lol. I imagine she was too busy thinking a million stressful thoughts. What would my (four) children eat today, what will I tell my landlord, how would I repay the loan I obtained from Iya Bilikisu, where would I find money to pay my own Ajo contribution tomorrow, when will my useless husband get a job, etc etc etc. I know how Lagos works. That her yansh is useless to her, just like your hairy lower leg is to you as a man. She's dead to unenvisaged sensation, no thanks to perennial suffering, hustling and the accompanying stress.

Many people move around absent minded due to stressful thoughts. You'd be shocked.

8 Likes

Re: Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
LAGOS truly the centre of excellence
Re: Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) by wilddee(m): 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mr recorder, is it ur nyash?

1 Like

Re: Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) by hammer6F: 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
OlaoChi:
Men do this all over the world. it has nothing to do with Black man. stop your selfhate

WHO TOLD U DAT MEN DO THIS ALL OVER THE WORLD?

IS DAT THE LIE PERVERT TELL DEMSELVES?

THIS IS DESPICABLE AND APPALLING BEHAVIOUR.

1 Like

Re: Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) by vicben27(m): 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
creazzz people every where.

2 Likes

Re: Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) by ewa26: 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
is there a way the Yoruba and Ibo tribe’s of Nigeria cook the jollof rice, and do old ibo women cook party jollof rice and lastly which tribe in Nigeria is Jellof rice most associated with
Re: Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) by cococandy(f): 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
Pour him petrol and burn him for what?

Did the woman and her descendants complain to you? And even if they did, does that warrant the kind of punishment you’re talking about?

hammer6F:

THAT BASTARD, THAT IS DOING DAT, IF THEY BRING HIM OUT NOW AND POUR HIM PETROL, PUT TYRE ROUND HIS NECK, WE WILL COMPLAIN AND SAY NOTHING SHOULD LEAD TO THAT BUT LOOK AT THE NONSENSE HE IS DOING.

IS THE WOMAN SUPPOSE TO GET AROUSE FROM HIM TOUCHING HER ASS OR START REASONING LIKE HIM?

6 Likes

Re: Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) by hammer6F: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
cococandy:
Pour him petrol and burn him for what?

Did the woman and her descendants complain to you? And even if they did, does that warrant the kind of punishment you’re talking about?

Well am just thinking about people that get themselves into that type of trouble, that lead others to mistreat them.

Wat is the difference between him and those that get burnt alive?

Somebody like this wont be child friendly, i mean if he can molest a grown ass woman in broad day light, i hate to think wat he will do to kids.

E tire me...

2 Likes

Re: Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
Go and pour him petrol yourself and see what happens...

hammer6F:

1 Like

Re: Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) by kosisky(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
I guess she keep mute because she want to avoid been look upon with embarrassment.

2 Likes

Re: Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) by sharpwriter(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
EsotericMonk:
People should learn to be minding their business sometimes, who knows if the woman is already wet between her legs. After a stressful day of hustling in Lagos, people have different needs. Who knows if she is going home to loneliness or an abusive husband.
I am not in anyway saying frotteurism is acceptable but, people should sha be minding their business.
I have witnessed a similar case in which it was even the woman who turned on the busybody and lambasted him, calling him all sort of names, the guy almost got lynched.

Really shocked shocked shocked people crazy sha....pls. can yu tell us more abt the bolded...na Lagos too cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) by luminouz(m): 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
hammer6F:

Are u Chinese? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) by madgoat(m): 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
Konji grin grin
Re: Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) by shegzy30: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
that guy must be ipob
Re: Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) by wisdomkid: 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Idiot, so that she will speak now and they will attack her, saying that she is accusing the guy, they'll ask her to go marry, etc.
Make ah come dey touch your future children and they will enjoy it too..

1 Like

Re: Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) by penearth(m): 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
Chevrolet express bus for schools and company at moderate price in pH (07062457055)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals / Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) / Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.