Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. (92276 Views)

Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) / Five Dead, First Bank Branch Set Ablaze In Calabar / Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by cuiz: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
A young woman has reported how her best friend poisoned her and was the first to spread the news of her death.

The incident reportedly happened in South Africa. a young woman in Seshego, South Africa is being accused of attempted murder after allegedly poisoning her best friend and posting “RIP ” on social media.

The suspect, Boitumelo Leshabane, whose Facebook account Boity Mellow has since been deactivated, posted a picture of her best friend Lalattie Penelope, pictured, after allegedly poisoning her and thinking she won’t make it.

In the post, Leshabane added crying emojis with the name of Lalattie, and when one user asked if it was true that Lalattie passed on, Leshabane replied claiming she heard it was true and that she was taken by ambulance at 2 am.

“She was the first to post R I P while I was fighting for my life” – Young woman narrates how she was allegedly poisoned by her best friend

“She was the first to post R I P while I was fighting for my life” – Young woman narrates how she was allegedly poisoned by her best friend

Lalattie, however, made a miraculous recovery to tell her survival story.

“A lot of you wonder why I was lying on the street vomiting blood . Truth is I was poisoned by my bestfriend . Someone I grew up with and known since we were 4 years. She poured “Iodine” in my drink and she kept asking me if I was okay . She was even the first to post “R I P” while I was fighting for my life . I thank God for giving me another chance . Even thou ko Thomo phela ka di pills every day . I barely can talk properly. Bafe2, be alert! And o lebelele Motho o mmitxang Bestfriend”.

When Leshabane commented offering her apologies, saying she didn’t mean to, Facebook friends could not hold back, accusing her of witchcraft.

Seshego police say no case has been opened and that they would gladly investigate attempted murder if the victim came forward to open docket.

A lot of comments in the post encouraged her to open a case for formal criminal investigation.

http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/11/29/girls-best-friend-poisoned-her-thought-she-was-first-to-write-r-i-p/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by healthserve(m): 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
Who no know person no fit do am. Na who know person na him go do person.

Those who don't know us well have limits to the wrongs they can do to us. Its those who are close that are always most potent and deadly as their stings comes most times unexpected.

Like I say, our enemies are already condemned, focus on your friends, thats where your focus should be. Our friends are most often the ones we drop down our guards around with, amd therefore should be watched woth great care.

Be Careful with friends. The sting of a friends attacks can last for decades without healing.

I repeat na only who sabi is fit do us

Not a more terrible enemy as a close friend

173 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by Officialgarri: 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
South African comments be like...

thank God for giving me another chance . Even thou ko Thomo phela ka di pills every day . I barely can talk properly. Bafe2, be alert! And o lebelele Motho o mmitxang Bestfriend.

305 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by BeansAndYam: 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:

thank God for giving me another chance . Even thou ko Thomo phela ka di pills every day . I barely can talk properly. Bafe2, be alert! And o lebelele Motho o mmitxang Bestfriend.
[/s]

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by zibya: 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
BeansAndYam:
[s][/s]
Trash

1 Like

Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by BeansAndYam: 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
[s]
zibya:
Trash
[/s]

13 Likes

Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by rex444(m): 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
this one strong oooo
Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by cassidy1996(m): 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2019
story
Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by wonuks(m): 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
grin
Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by Teewhy2: 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by crafteck(m): 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
Forcing my views

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
Choi see how thick that girl is

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by adew123: 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
This is serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by bigfish3k: 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
this story is the same as :
No weapon formed against me shall prosper

12 Likes

Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by Annie001: 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
Life is complicated embarassed

1 Like

Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
Now its a surprise packaged..... tongue
Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by Spactacle(m): 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
Enemy within undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by Lamanii22(f): 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
Officialgarri:

Looooool.... Maddo!!

17 Likes

Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by Chibuzoc(m): 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hmm, bad belle plenty for town
Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by sylve11: 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
@ op, this life ehn. Better fifty enemies outside the house than one within. sad cool

4 Likes

Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by AmazingELixir: 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Diswan na friend from the underworld

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by Queenserah26(f): 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
This is serious ooo shocked
Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by itsme01: 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
undecided

Republic of Xenophobic Animal RXA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by linkystar: 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
Some people are wicked
Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by Emilokoiyawon: 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by noxy1962(m): 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
Without reading the story I scrolled straight to the picture and found out she's South African at a glance.
Distinct face structure
Blown out tongue
Smaller breasts
Curvaceous hips and
Twisted legs pose when taking pictures. angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by Lovelies1: 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2019
Check my signature
Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2019
Shit!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts / Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father / Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.