Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus (31185 Views)

Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

Re: 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus by Nfora: 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

If they did it before what is the probability that it won't happen again undecided

Then they will open their smelling mouth and be insulting Jonathan, who amongst them is better than GEJ undecided

APC has just succeeded in making GEJ a hero of free and fair elections!

We now have a clue of what transpired in 2015! Jega will not go unpunished!

Deceit everywhere!

Ekiti 2014 election was far far worse than that of 2018.

Stop spreading falsehood about GEJ and free elections undecided

Re: 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus by frankson1(m): 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
seanfer:
PDP Chairman is talking like a looser already... This is same was Shouting every where that there will be no Election in 2019 if Ekiti is not Free and Fair... Now it's about Security Agencies and Inec.... Oga Go and eat Shawarma at your Restaurant and stop disturbing us

He thinks he's still in Rivers State or it's Local Government Elections.

Re: 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus by Tinlar: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
Yomboy4ever:
When you have ADAMS as a Party National Chairman, the first man God created, the party would always come FIRST

When you have a Party National Chairman, whose Name is SECONDUS . What position did you expect him to carry in any Contest?
Answer. "Second"
So APC came first and
PDP comes second in Ekiti Election. And it will happen come 2019 and beyond...nice JoJo!! I enjoy your comparative .

Oya mk una kill una sef food is ready..
Re: 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus by Doyin2(m): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
Nfora:

Deceit everywhere!

Thankyou.

Sometimes I wonder whether some people on Nairaland are human beings or robots programmed to spread deceit and falsehood.

Ekitigate 2014 is still very fresh in the memory of those who are not insane!

Re: 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus by waveman2: 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
I said it before nobody should expect 2019 elections to be free and fair expecially when the chair comes from the same geographical zone as the president.

PapaBaby:
An election where all the security chiefs and the INEC chairman comes from the same political landscape as the incumbent, is that going to be free and fair?
Re: 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus by Doyin2(m): 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
Nfora:

Deceit everywhere!

Thankyou.

Sometimes I wonder whether some people on Nairaland are human beings or robots programmed to spread deceit and falsehood.

Ekitigate 2014 is still very fresh in the memory of those who are not insane!
Re: 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus by rlcanon: 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
MOST OF YOU BASTARDS OF NO NATION DIRE INSULT SECONDUS AND THE BIGGEST PARTY IN AFRICA PDP.

ALL I GOT FOR YOU IMBICILES IS THERE SHALL BE NO SALVATION TO YOUR ETERNITY POVERTY.

SHAMELESS SERVANTS TO TIED THEIR DESTINIES TO APC = ANIMALS POVERTY COLONIES.

BASTARDS AND RUBBLE ROWTERS.CAN ANYONE OF COME OUT WITH ALL HONESTY TO TELL NIGERIANS WHAT HAS ANIMALS POVERTY COLONIES(APC) DONE TO IMPROVE YOUR LIVE?SO FAILURE.

IS IT TO IMPORT GRASS FOR COWS(APC) TO THE DETERIMENT OF HUNGER-STRICKEN DOWN TRODDEN NIGERIANS.

A FOOL YOU ARE, IS ALWAYS A FOOL
Re: 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus by Ahmedhussain3463: 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
candy:
APC will continue to make a mockery of democracy
anty, apc has succeeded in undermining all the parameters that give meaning to democracy in this country.
Re: 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus by Abagworo(m): 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
PDP should just manage 12 more years of opposition.

Re: 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus by Ugosample(m): 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
PapaBaby:
An election where all the security chiefs and the INEC chairman comes from the same political landscape as the incumbent, is that going to be free and fair?

that's a good question
Re: 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus by ogundeleai(m): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
It's not compulsory...... We have over 60 political parties in Nigeria.... If one decides to boycott, heaven won't fall and vaccum won't occur at all
Re: 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus by dandyspak: 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
Senzing:
Good news tbh

If you bet on football visit my signature.
senzing! Please, I will like to chat with you. You can reach me at dandisonabbey@gmail.com.
Re: 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus by keneck1: 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
maestroferddi:
Insist that this present INEC Chairman must be changed or else the 2019 election will be a waste of time.

This Professor Mahmoud Yakubu cannot conduct a free and fair election... I have never seen a more shameless and insensitive man in my entire life.

The man is an unabashed stakeholder in APC... He can do anything to ensure Buhari's tyranny goes on for another four years.

Some people were taking him lightly before the Ekiti election. Now he has showed the extent he can go to perpetuate electoral arbitrariness.

PDP should forget about winning elections in 2019 if INEC remains as presently constituted.

Jonathan a true democrat appointed an umpire from the other divide of the country.

What did Buhari do in return? He appointed his family members namely Mahmoud and Amina Zainab to head INEC and Nigerians/the opposition is talking it lying low.

We are not serious or else we shall call Buhari's bluff and insist that things must be done the right way. Heaven will not fall.
eyaa see cry,a beg boycott abi girlcott PDP is dead and Nigeria is better for it,May the Almighty continue to bestow on pmb his wisdom to lead my beloved country aright while the haters continue in their demonic covens.

Re: 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus by SirBunky85(m): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
Jorussia:
you forgot to add that the PDP presidential flag bearer will also come from the same political landscape abi PDP don change its Zoning formula?
dont mind dat wailer,selective amnesia has always bn dia case

Re: 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus by keneck1: 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
PapaBaby:
oh am so happy, this is yet another beautiful one within this week alone after the defeat of the boastful man of Ekiti,God is in love with Nigeria,God will continue to Bless Nigeria,the behemoth is dead.

Re: 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus by Justinah4real(f): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
maestroferddi:
Insist that this present INEC Chairman must be changed or else the 2019 election will be a waste of time.

This Professor Mahmoud Yakubu cannot conduct a free and fair election... I have never seen a more shameless and insensitive man in my entire life.

The man is an unabashed stakeholder in APC... He can do anything to ensure Buhari's tyranny goes on for another four years.

Some people were taking him lightly before the Ekiti election. Now he has showed the extent he can go to perpetuate electoral arbitrariness.

PDP should forget about winning elections in 2019 if INEC remains as presently constituted.

Jonathan a true democrat appointed an umpire from the other divide of the country.

What did Buhari do in return? He appointed his family members namely Mahmoud and Amina Zainab to head INEC and Nigerians/the opposition is talking it lying low.

We are not serious or else we shall call Buhari's bluff and insist that things must be done the right way. Heaven will not fall.

Re: 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus by dheilaw1(m): 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
they are already smelling defeat

Re: 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

If they did it before what is the probability that it won't happen again undecided

Then they will open their smelling mouth and be insulting Jonathan, who amongst them is better than GEJ undecided

APC has just succeeded in making GEJ a hero of free and fair elections!

We now have a clue of what transpired in 2015! Jega will not go unpunished!

2015 was a clue ,, 2014 ekiti election was an elaborate rigging .. under the watch of GEJ
FIY ,,nigerians voted GEJ out 4get rigging ... by zoning buhari win was realistic

Re: 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus by ekhai(m): 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
When you boycotted Edo local government election, was earth let loose? Failure loading.

Re: 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus by Addme: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
Very unfortunate......
Anambra governorship election...... APGA won..... they forgot that APC conducted the election.
Adeleke of APC died..... APC lost to Adeleke of PDP.... they jubilated...... they forgot that APC conducted the election.
Oyo State Speaker died..... APC lost to PDP....... they jubilated..... they forgot that APC conducted the election.
Now...... July 14 came..... and they lost...... see all what they are saying about Ekiti!

Re: 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus by higherpower: 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
PapaBaby:

Are you just knowing this?
Re: 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus by lx3as(m): 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
seanfer:
PDP Chairman is talking like a looser already... This is same was Shouting every where that there will be no Election in 2019 if Ekiti is not Free and Fair... Now it's about Security Agencies and Inec.... Oga Go and eat Shawarma at your Restaurant and stop disturbing us

Now is that PDP Agent tags were removed and given to APC; so the PDP Agents are mumu? Stubborn Ekiti agents for that matter!

I think PDP needs someone like Lai for concrete and believable propaganda. Only gullibles will believe these their lies.
Re: 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus by bakila: 12:19am On Jul 20, 2018
Sylver247:
Like for PDP

Share for APC
When will you learn lesson from political like?

Re: 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus by TruthinAction: 12:25am On Jul 20, 2018
The upcoming election certainly will witness violence that could lead to another civil war. I see a coup plot in the midst of all these. God save Nigeria.
Re: 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus by Billygee2u: 2:03am On Jul 20, 2018
PapaBaby:
Re: 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus by billyG(m): 2:10am On Jul 20, 2018
Like for APC

Share for PDP
Re: 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus by Ijaya123: 8:12am On Jul 20, 2018
Sylver247:
Like for PDP

Share for APC

The same online voting that has no bearing with the reality on ground.

Anything to attracts likes, hope you can take it to the banks.
Re: 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus by seanfer(m): 11:06am On Jul 20, 2018
lx3as:

Now is that PDP Agent tags were removed and given to APC; so the PDP Agents are mumu? Stubborn Ekiti agents for that matter!

I think PDP needs someone like Lai for concrete and believable propaganda. Only gullibles will believe these their lies.

Don't mind the Man...
Re: 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus by KingRagnar: 11:27am On Jul 20, 2018
Even better if they do not participate in the 2019 elections, it will be an easy win for APC and a very free and fair election because we all know that PDP are the chieftain of rigging and corrupt practices during elections. But believe me, PDP will contest, they are too inlove with money to pass on the opportunity of contesting for the seat of president

Adamu Garba Resigns From APC / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos / Serving Military Men Involved In Kidnapping – Mike Ejiofor Ex DSS State Director