Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

How Can I Toast A Girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Can I Toast A Girl (12392 Views)

How To Toast A Girl / How To Toast A Girl You See Walking On The Street. / Teach Me How To Toast { I Wan Sabi Toast Girl} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Toast A Girl by jdeebaba(m): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2007
im a guy but i find it difficult to tell a girl i wanna have a relatiuonship with her how can i do this plz help me

Re: How Can I Toast A Girl by nikynike(f): 11:58am On Mar 27, 2007
@Jdeebab,
In this Naija huh, u dont know how to toast a girl? Funny u. l will make a drawing for you and the babe
on how to start it. grin
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl by cuteass1(f): 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2007
@ nikynike
where have you been, ive missed you darling sad cheesy

@jdeebaba
well some will find it weired, bur dear you have nothing to be ashamed of, i like your courage ad hope you get the help you're after
afterall nobody knows it all wink

Now where are the guys in the house forum?, get your b^tts over here and help this brother out wink cheesy
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl by Pelumiv(m): 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2007
I was once in that stage so i will advice u start with girls that i've been chatting with before and later you can think of girls u re meeting for the first time alright. It pretty simple. As you have enough courage to tell us ur problem, try and walk up to her with courage ok. Then U say "Hi what's up just say it like u wanna ask for a direction from a girl don't be afraid try sayin thing like i have been havin something on my mind an di think it time i just let you know cos i can't help it. Then say things like " I will like us to get a bit closer" Alright? By now i'm sure she will be like she's engage or not ready or not interested. Let her know you can't take that for an answer. U want a positive reply. Try come up with words of humor, don't make it too much, just to make her smile a litter bit. Alright but always expect the unexpected and learn to smile when you get yabed. Hope that helps

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Toast A Girl by Pelumiv(m): 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2007
Girls pls. help this guy cos you know what the guys have been saying to you. Just come up with some and help this big brother.
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl by Raymond88(m): 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2007
To toast a girl you just put her in an oven and watch the baby fryyyy! grin
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl by saucekid(m): 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2007
@ poster,

walk up to the girl,look her straight in the eye and tell her these words

oruko mi ni sikiru.wo, mo ni ife re so iwo gbodo ni ife mi pada odawise se o ri igo yi lowo mi,ti o ba ni ife mi nisin, ma pa igo yi mo e lori.

if she doesn't agree,the i'll refund your money grin grin grin grin grin

chai,the guy no sabi toast
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2007

LOL Saucekid.  YOu're too funny.  Tho I'm learning what 'toasting' means, I was also wandering how a man does this,,  and looking for some idea, tho in your case I see the guy getting a refund on this one. LOL, 

love & light,   

Re: How Can I Toast A Girl by saucekid(m): 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2007
@ sweetnsoflyy,

thanks alot and i hope the guy in question forgets about the refund
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl by marlet01(m): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2007
@ Poster

Don't you have friends that can give u tips on that? Rather than come here and get embarassed by people.
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl by niceuzor: 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2007
@topic

You know what visit www.loveupdate.tk then you will get tips on how to toast a Girl

Good luck grin
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl by Easybaby(f): 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2007
@Poster . . .dis ya pose na die! cheesy grin grin grin
Anyway . . . come let me brush you up undecided tongue
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl by niceuzor: 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2007
-Clear throat cheesy
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl by Easybaby(f): 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2007
niceuzor:

-Clear throat cheesy

Do you need cough syrup? undecided tongue grin
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl by niceuzor: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2007
-yes oh just a little fresh cold with this Topic wink
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl by McDreamy: 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2007
U cant teach a man how to "toast" a girl , its inborn!!

*Its 'Abinibi'. not Ability!*
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl by niceuzor: 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2007
McDreamy:

You can't teach a man how to "toast" a girl , its inborn!!

WORD!!
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl by saucekid(m): 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2007
the guy no jasi at all
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl by olanajim(m): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2007
If you want to toast a gal. You don't a formular or abracadabra.

Why not be yourself? If you have healthy self image, and you are not the type with devilish intent, my advice is JUST TALK!

Stop embarasing yourself just because you want to chat a lady. I suspect, you are still young. If I am correct, please face your study!

If you still feel you must toast something, TOAST BREAD.
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl by buzzgonz(m): 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2007
omo i tire 4 u o. u no jasi at all. re u sure u a real guy ? i bow. na wa 4 u . but any way sha if u no fit toast babe u go fit toast bread.
try toasting bread first u hear.
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl by olanajim(m): 5:21am On Sep 11, 2007
Yeah, the way to toasting a small girl is to learn toasting bread!
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl by niceuzor: 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2007
yes na grin
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl by mekoyo(m): 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2007
I was once in that stage so i will advice u start with girls that i've been chatting with before and later you can think of girls u re meeting for the first time alright. It pretty simple. As you have enough courage to tell us your problem, try and walk up to her with courage ok. Then You say "Hi what's up just say it like u want to ask for a direction from a girl don't be afraid try sayin thing like i have been havin something on my mind an di think it time i just let you know because i can't  help it. Then say things like " I will like us to get a bit closer" Alright? By now i'm sure she will be like she's engage or not ready or not interested. Let her know you can't take that for an answer. You want a positive reply. Try come up with words of humor, don't make it too much, just to make her smile a litter bit. Alright but always expect the unexpected and learn to smile when you get yabed. Hope that helps

lecturer is this toasting 101? grin grin
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl by Babylove2(f): 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2007
grin grin its lyk dis ur disease is as a result of 2 things:

1. either u dnt have d guts o confidence 2 talk 2 dem o which u can go to school n learn

2. u tooo wowo 4 their liking.
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2007
McDreamy:

You can't teach a man how to "toast" a girl , its inborn!!

WORD!!!!!!!

olanajim:

If you want to toast a girl. You don't a formular or abracadabra.

Why not be yourself? If you have healthy self image, and you are not the type with devilish intent, my advice is JUST TALK!

Stop embarasing yourself just because you want to chat a lady. I suspect, you are still young. If I am correct, please face your study!

If you still feel you must toast something, TOAST BREAD.

grin  grin   grin  grin   grin

@ saucekid

what does your yoruba mean? The bit i managed to read was really funny grin
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl by saucekid(m): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2007
@ Naje,

the yoruba simply means that the guy should take the girl by force whether she love am or not
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2007
LOL!!! i thought so. lol!!!!
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl by Vicjustice: 12:30pm On May 18, 2008
jdeebaba:

im a guy but i find it difficult to tell a girl i want to have a relatiuonship with her how can i do this plz help me
   You wrote this up there with courage, so with the same courage, you can "toast" a girl.
   Com'on, it's easy; remember that there are many guys like you, so this means there are many more girls who are vacant with anticipation that you guys would come to them.
   There are many ways a relationship can kick off, many of which do not necessarily demand many grammars or step by step. But in an event of conventional "toasting" simply follow this guidelines:
    *Meet a girl you like in an area and condition that would be convenient for her to give you better attention
      *Give greetings with integrity. . .
      *Have a little chat about anything and see her areas of interest. . .
      *Be sensitive to her attitude and see if she likes your conversation
      *Ask her what she plans for the week, especially the weekend
      *Then ask her if she'd like to go outing with you, perhaps for a drink
      *Arrange the day and time
      *Close the conversation with an exchange of phone numbers.

I know that some Nigerian girls could be so unnecessarily reluctant in a show of "hard to get", so this is where you simply have to apply some instinctive wisdom: remember, money, money, money is not always the best way to entice a lady.
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl by Tattooboy: 2:41pm On May 18, 2008
@victjustice
nice one
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl by Creamish(f): 2:55pm On May 18, 2008
watever u do, dont let a lil slap discourag u cos as a beginner, its bound to happen grin
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl by Steroid101(m): 5:18pm On May 18, 2008
Poster, simple thing now
1) Eye contact first, make sure you don't look away till she does
2) Show interest, call her if she comes, tell her that you have always admired her anytime you see her, that she is so beautiful, she will say thank you and leave, allow her. If she does nt come and ignore you, don't mind her, give her some time and do as if you don't care again
3) On the third sight repeat the procedure

Note this will only work on a particular enviroment, if you need more enviroments show interest, or go to her blogger www.datingkeys..com/
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl by onyekang1(f): 2:38pm On May 23, 2008
u no sabi toast ke! dats really funny embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hotie Tima Needs A Man (and Fast!) / Any Recreational Places In Ajah? / How Many Nairaland Have You Met?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.