Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,704 members, 7,840,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/07/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/07/2022 (196 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/07/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/07/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/07/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/07/2022 by dallyemmy: 3:54am On Jul 20, 2022
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL….

DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 20TH 2022

THEME: THE DANGEROUS MIXTURE

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/07/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/07/2022 by dallyemmy: 3:54am On Jul 20, 2022
“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/07/2022 by dallyemmy: 5:17am On Jul 20, 2022
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Wednesday, July 20, 2022)*

*THE DANGEROUS MIXTURE*

*Prayer Points:*

1.Thank You, Father, for bringing me out of the darkness of this world into Your marvelous light in Christ Jesus.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, in anyway that I have shared Your glory with either man or idol, please, forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let Your fire consume every spirit of hypocrisy and double mindedness in my life and in the body of Christ, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, now that I am in the light, give me the grace never to have any fellowship again, with the unfruitful works of darkness, but to always reprove them, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, fill me to the brim with Your Holy Spirit and let all the activities of the flesh be completely subdued in my life, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, wherever I need to do restitution and return to the rightful owner(s), what I have taken by falsehood, please, give me the grace, the power, and the wisdom to do it, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, don't let me ever use the mouth I have used to worship You, to worship an idol; and don't let me use the knees I have used to bow before You, to bow before an idol, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, empower me by Your grace to live a transparently holy life, and to do Your perfect will at all times, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home and family, forever; and grant all his heart's desires, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Get To Know IWWM Our Great Commission To Every Creature! / The Revealed Mystery: The Holy Spirit / All Glory And Power Belongs To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.