Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,700 members, 7,840,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

A Quicker Access To your Pc/windows Task Manager - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / A Quicker Access To your Pc/windows Task Manager (555 Views)

My Task Manager And Regedit Is Blocked I Need Help Mates! / Help With My Task Manager: / Virus Disables Windows 'Run' Command, Task Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Quicker Access To your Pc/windows Task Manager by DaPressy(m): 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2010
Right click on any empty part of the Notifications Area. There, you would find on the list of the Pop Up Dialogue Box, the Task Manager. This is much faster than using any of these Command Shortcuts: Alt + F4 and Ctrl + Alt + Del where each would always take u to the Log On Windows before u can select the Task Manager.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Nigeria Number / Get This Free Websites / U Could Make Money Sending Customised Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.