Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,023 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Ambode Sets Up Special Squad To Clear Trucks, Tankers On Lagos Roads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Sets Up Special Squad To Clear Trucks, Tankers On Lagos Roads (331 Views)

Tinubu Sets Up Special Panel To Probe N-Power, Others / IG To Withdraw Mobile Police From Vips, Establishes Special Squad / LASG, NPA Clear Trucks Off Apapa Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Sets Up Special Squad To Clear Trucks, Tankers On Lagos Roads by nairavsdollars(f): 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
Lagos State Government has set up a joint operation involving security agencies and stakeholders in the maritime sector to clear all containerized trucks and tankers parked along the Oshodi-Apapa Expressway commencing from Friday.

The operation tagged, ‘Operation Restore Sanity On Lagos Roads,’ was set up on Thursday and the exercise will be carried out from early hours of Friday to Monday.

In order not to compound the already had situation the government has also appealed to Maritime Union Workers, in the interest of the nation, to shelve their planned strike action and other moves they have so far embarked on which led to the gridlock, while also appealing to Lagos residents to bear with government especially in the event of diversions to ensure removal of the parked trucks and containers.

http://thenationonlineng.net/lagos-sets-up-special-squad-to-clear-trucks-tankers/

Re: Ambode Sets Up Special Squad To Clear Trucks, Tankers On Lagos Roads by KwoiZabo(m): 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
I hope i will not end in talks. OP source Plz

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About The Vibranium / IPOB Demands Release Of Dasuki, El-zakzaky / Use Of Force Against Saraki, Ekweremadu I An Act Of Desperation – Murray-bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.