Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,331 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc - Technology Market (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc (74955 Views)

Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !! / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by Turks: 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
Abeg o @dragnet sir! Omotolsy ‘s akkant has been restricted. Please help lift the ban sir
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by dragnet: 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
Turks:
Abeg o @dragnet sir! Omotolsy ‘s akkant has been restricted. Please help lift the ban sir
Checked his profile, He can't be active here on Tech market till tomorrow morning.
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by Turks: 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
Thnaks for the swift response sir. Tomorrow is upon us already!
dragnet:
Checked his profile, He can't be active here on Tech market till tomorrow morning.
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by BoncoBoy: 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
omotolsy:
This is a good deal for both resellers and end users, dont miss it o
How much is the HP 850 g5
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
BoncoBoy:
How much is the HP 850 g5
It is 105k just few left.
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
omotolsy:
This is a good deal for both resellers and end users, dont miss it o
so we picked four already and shipper will ship today, we start counting 7days from today.

1 Share

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
I have been unbanned/unblocked o!

Work continues.

But it was a very very funny experience which lead to certain discoveries.

When things like this happen, they actually make you more creative.

I once noticed that i was unfollowed on my own thread and that of Mikky's thread some time ago.

Guys you wont believe i had to follow my own thread again and refollow Mikky.

My question is what is going on?

Well we will know soon.

Thanks for being there Wildchild, Mikky & Turks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by Deyinka007: 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
omotolsy:

Work continues.

I once noticed that i was unfollowed on my own thread and that of Mikky's thread some time ago.

Well we will know soon.

Welcome back
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by wildchild1: 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
omotolsy:

Work continues.

Well we will know soon.

The unfollow ish might have to do with the antispam bot, nothing major bro trust me. Good to have you back man

1 Like

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by dragnet: 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
wildchild1:

The unfollow ish might have to do with the antispam bot, nothing major bro trust me. Good to have you back man

To some people, everything must be a witch-hunt even when the sky is clear.
He got a ban for incessant posting of ads on a section even when his earlier ads were being moved to the appropriate section but when he persisted, he was banned and whenever you get a ban from a section, you automatically get a 24hr ban on all sections and that's why his account was inactive here too and whose business is it which thread a user follows or not? especially when it is a public thread that you can view either you follow or not, even unregistered members can view threads.
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
Dragnet.

I really appreciate the opportunity Nairaland has given to soo many of us.

We all appreciate.

However, you seem to have an issue with me. It is very obvious.

When i started this thread you made a comment which i found very unprofessional but i looked the other way.

Do you know me before now? Have i ever wronged you? If i have, i am sorry for i am human.

I will not say much.

dragnet:

To some people, everything must be a witch-hunt even when the sky is clear.
He got a ban for incessant posting of ads on a section even when his earlier ads were being moved to the appropriate section but when he persisted, he was banned and whenever you get a ban from a section, you automatically get a 24hr ban on all sections and that's why his account was inactive here too and whose business is it which thread a user follows or not? especially when it is a public thread that you can view either you follow or not, even unregistered members can view threads.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by adabsmith(m): 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
omotolsy:
Dragnet.

We all appreciate.

When i started this thread you made a comment which i found very unprofessional but i looked the other way.

Do you know me before now? Have i ever wronged you? If i have, i am sorry for i am human.

I will not say much.

I criticized the comment personally that day, everybody was congratulating and he came directly at u that your thread is occupying space

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by dragnet: 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
dragnet:
is this meant to be a greeting or hailing thread?
what's the point of creating it when you're not ready to post it's content.
adabsmith, you have a problem with the above comment?
so you expect me to look the other way when resources is being hogged, just because nairaland is free doesn't mean people can just create empty threads, and do as they wish.

3 Likes

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by dragnet: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
omotolsy:
Dragnet.

We all appreciate.

I will not say much.

Please get off your horses, what's unprofessional in urging you to populate your thread with the contents of which you intended to open it, a comment that could've well been a strong joke from me, quit your drama and abide by the rules and stop trying to gather unnecessary sympathy, you're not the first person to get a ban.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by dragnet: 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
omotolsy:
Dragnet.

We all appreciate.

I will not say much.

You kept posting adverts in phones section instead of phone/internet market and I kept moving them to the right section, shouldn't I have just deleted them if I'm witch-hunting you as you claim? but when you persisted, I did what I do to any user that persistently breaks the rules after my warning action, or you were expecting a VIP treatment?

I didn't need to show you or anyone the attached screenshots but some of you would just create unnecessary scene and drama, some even think I should give them preferential treatment based on some sentiments.

3 Likes

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by dragnet: 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
...and here on your profile, the reason for your ban was duly stated. so just man up and do the time, rather than crying wolf.

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
Enjoy your advantage over me Dragnet.

That advantage gives you the opportunity to express yourself the way you have.

That same advantage gives you the right to be very unpolite when i chatted you up privately for your help, you clearly denied your identity.

I will not post the chats here, i dont need to because i want to prove a point.

I move on. I continue with my purpose on this platform.

What the eyes sees it sees. I dont need or i am not looking for supporters as you have stated.

I move on and if you choose to whisk me off this platform so be it.

dragnet:

You kept posting adverts in phones section instead of phone/internet market and I kept moving them to the right section, shouldn't I have just deleted them if I'm witch-hunting you as you claim? but when you persisted, I did what I do to any user that persistently breaks the rules after my warning action, or you were expecting a VIP treatment?

I didn't need to show you or anyone the attached screenshots but some of you would just create unnecessary scene and drama, some even think I should give them preferential treatment based on some sentiments.
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
All clear.

All buyers/customers have been cleared.

We wait for 7working days or less by His grace for the items tsken to the shipper to arrive.

Please go through first page if you are new.

Thanks All.

omotolsy:

Aril - Macbook
Dtarmon - lgv35plus
Timijoseph01 - iphone 8
Yaro - Apple watch
Yaro - iphone 8 plus
Ametu166 - samsung s9
Ametu166 - iphone x
Coldblooded - Lenovo Gaming laptop
Coldblooded - Dell Gaming laptop
Lagosbynature - iphone 7 plus
District475 - Picel XL
Igbo boy - Dell Gaming laptop
Btrocky - iphone 8
Btrocky - s8 plus sprint

The above listed customers should please use the passwords given to them to pick up their items as from tomorrow evening.

Thanks.

Kay & Omotolsy
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by dragnet: 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
omotolsy:
Enjoy your advantage over me Dragnet.

That advantage gives you the opportunity to express yourself the way you have.

That same advantage gives you the right to be very unpolite when i chatted you up privately for your help, you clearly denied your identity.

I will not post the chats here, i dont need to because i want to prove a point.

I move on. I continue with my purpose on this platform.

What the eyes sees it sees. I dont need or i am not looking for supporters as you have stated.

I move on and if you choose to whisk me off this platform so be it.

you keep on with your drama, what advantage is there? You're posting and I am posting and I don't gag people except when they go against the rules.
sorry I don't do "chats" on nairaland so I don't know what you're referring to, neither do I do cellular communication for nairaland, everything happens officially via mail, that's why there's a link to mail moderators and I respond or take action as due.

4 Likes

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by Confirmer(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
Stop playing the victim card please. He said you violated some of the forums rules/laws but instead of you addressing the allegation you are trying to whip up sentiment. Just stick to the rule of the forum and if he misbehaves thereafter then we going to know it's a witch-hunt.
A fantastic job you are doing by the way. Kudos.

5 Likes

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by twinskenny(m): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
dragnet:

hello dragnet.

is there a way to notify offender before issuing a ban? he might not be aware that he is posting in a wrong section?

alot of people get ban without knowing what the offence was..

2 Likes

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by dragnet: 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
twinskenny:

hello dragnet.

is there a way to notify offender before issuing a ban? he might not be aware that he is posting in a wrong section?

alot of people get ban without knowing what the offence was..
The rules are right there on the reply page, and in areas where adverts are prohibited, there's a warning text in red around the response box, and in his case, he opened his adverts in phones section and kept seeing them moved to phone market, shouldn't that tell you something? or someone just chose to make my job hard, just as many people deliberately litter the floor because "the cleaners would come and clean it jare".
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by dragnet: 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
check the attachment, though some moderators on some sections are lax with such rules but I give respite before taking action, and another possibility is that he may have mistakenly toggled the follow/unfollow box just by the submit button but has chosen to blame that on me too.

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by Deyinka007: 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
omotolsy:
All clear.

All buyers/customers have been cleared.

We wait for 7working days or less by His grace for the items tsken to the shipper to arrive.

Please go through first page if you are new.

Thanks All.

One day... Soon smiley
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
Leadership is showing the way.

Leadership is by influence.

Leadership is by example.

Leadership is by being polite with words.

Leadership is a big task Dragnet.

Lead well.

Use the right words/expressions to people here.

dragnet:

The rules are right there on the reply page, and in areas where adverts are prohibited, there's a warning text in red around the response box, and in his case, he opened his adverts in phones section and kept seeing them moved to phone market, shouldn't that tell you something? or someone just chose to make my job hard, just as many people deliberately litter the floor because "the cleaners would come and clean it jare".
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by chidekings(m): 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
Confirmer:
Stop playing the victim card please. He said you violated some of the forums rules/laws but instead of you addressing the allegation you are trying to whip up sentiment. Just stick to the rule of the forum and if he misbehaves thereafter then we going to know it's a witch-hunt.
A fantastic job you are doing by the way. Kudos.
U captured it well,playing the victims card will surly tilt you against the mods,which is bad for a business your hosting on their platform.
A business man does not say all he wishes to say,sometimes Silent is more powerful.

Keep everything professional,makes your business looks professional.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by aril: 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
chidekings:

U captured it well,playing the victims card will surly tilt you against the mods,which is bad for a business your hosting on their platform.
A business man does not say all he wishes to say,sometimes Silent is more powerful.

Keep everything professional,makes your business looks professional.

Spot on!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by dragnet: 5:24am On Sep 22, 2018
omotolsy:
Leadership is showing the way.

Leadership is by influence.

Leadership is by example.

Leadership is by being polite with words.

Leadership is a big task Dragnet.

Lead well.

Use the right words/expressions to people here.

did you see me send an application for leadership? or what's the poem about? I choose my words and none I've used so far has been out of line.
There's been no issue here, you got a ban due to your action, just like every other person and instead of reviewing your action and sitting it out quietly or contesting it, you chose to become a drama king and pollute your thread. Normally, I'd have let it slide but I hate it when false information is peddled around just for sentiments, everything should be in black and white.
Ask yourself these questions:
Did you break the rules?
Was the ban justified?

then why getting unnecessarily emotional.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by wildchild1: 6:31am On Sep 22, 2018
Both Dragnet and Omotolsy na from Ekiti, nobody wan gree grin

2 Likes

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by ardamz: 6:37am On Sep 22, 2018
please what is the screen size 13" or 15"?
omotolsy:
Hp elitebook i5 7300u
8gb ram
256gb ssd
Intel hd graphics 620
Bang & Olufsen Audio
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by newman10(m): 6:47am On Sep 22, 2018
Omotolsy was wrong. There are glaring evidence. He also didn't want to admit his errors. He is talking about leadership which he is not exhibiting himself.

Dragnet, do not respond again. Let's come back to business abeg
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 8:29am On Sep 22, 2018
ardamz:
please what is the screen size 13" or 15"?
it is actually a 13inch and an 8th generation core i5. Seller said he still has a lot

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (40) (Reply)

Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price / Mtn Night Plan Codes 2023: How To Subscribe / I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.