Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Mtn Night Plan Codes 2023: How To Subscribe - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mtn Night Plan Codes 2023: How To Subscribe (63231 Views)

I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter / How To Subscribe To Airtel #200 For 1GB Data Plan / (www.emdeelink.com) The Easiest And Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Night Plan Codes 2023: How To Subscribe by Mikejokey(m): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2023
Are you looking for the MTN night bundle code, best mtn night plan, can mtn night plan be shared, how to activate mtn night plan? Then read this post!
https://www.vtupdatez.com.ng/2023/07/mtn-night-plan-codes.html

Mtn night plan, introduced in June 2016, the MTN data package gives 500mb for N50 and 250mb for N25. It is only valid for MTN Pulse subscribers.
How to activate mtn night plan
Follow the steps below carefully to subscribe to MTN Night plan;

Dial *406#, type 3 and send and choose the amount you want to buy (25 for 250mb or 50 for 500mb). Choose to buy with Airtime or pulse point and choose 1 'confirm', You will then receive a message saying your night plan subscription is successful.
How to check mtn night plan balance;
To check mtn night plan data balance, follow the step;

• Dial *406#

• Reply 3 to select MTN night plan

• Reply with 3 to check your MTN night data balance.

And you will receive an sms with your night plan data balance.
Question
How long does mtn night plan last?
11pm to 6am(7 hours)

Can I use mtn night plan to download?
Of course you can use it as you use normal mtn data. So the answer is yes.

Can mtn night plan be transferred, can i share my mtn night data?
No you can't!
Re: Mtn Night Plan Codes 2023: How To Subscribe by audububa(m): 9:08am On Nov 14, 2023
Mikejokey:
Are you looking for the MTN night bundle code, best mtn night plan, can mtn night plan be shared, how to activate mtn night plan? Then read this post!
https://www.vtupdatez.com.ng/2023/07/mtn-night-plan-codes.html

Mtn night plan, introduced in June 2016, the MTN data package gives 500mb for N50 and 250mb for N25. It is only valid for MTN Pulse subscribers.
How to activate mtn night plan
Follow the steps below carefully to subscribe to MTN Night plan;

Dial *406#, type 3 and send and choose the amount you want to buy (25 for 250mb or 50 for 500mb). Choose to buy with Airtime or pulse point and choose 1 'confirm', You will then receive a message saying your night plan subscription is successful.
How to check mtn night plan balance;
To check mtn night plan data balance, follow the step;

• Dial *406#

• Reply 3 to select MTN night plan

• Reply with 3 to check your MTN night data balance.

And you will receive an sms with your night plan data balance.
Question
How long does mtn night plan last?
11pm to 6am(7 hours)

Can I use mtn night plan to download?
Of course you can use it as you use normal mtn data. So the answer is yes.

Can mtn night plan be transferred, can i share my mtn night data?
No you can't!

Here is the latest method:
https://dailytecharena.com/mtn-night-plan/
Re: Mtn Night Plan Codes 2023: How To Subscribe by Armstrong57(m): 3:08am On Dec 16, 2023
MTN night isn't working, I tried "406# or *406*3#. I guess it's been scrapped or made technical issues
Re: Mtn Night Plan Codes 2023: How To Subscribe by amilebills(f): 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2023
Several factors influence a tweet’s impressions, including the number of followers a user has, the visibility of the profiles they engage with, and how the Twitter algorithm chooses to amplify and recommend tweets. With strategic engagement over time, users can work to increase their overall impressions count and boost their visibility on the platform. However, many people struggle to get their tweets seen by a wide audience. This is where Twitter Impressions Useviral can help.
Re: Mtn Night Plan Codes 2023: How To Subscribe by amilebills(f): 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2023
trails carolina horror stories, a wilderness therapy program located in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, has faced significant controversy in recent years due to disturbing allegations from former participants and their families. These “horror stories” describe accounts of abuse, neglect, and mistreatment during time spent at the facility.
Re: Mtn Night Plan Codes 2023: How To Subscribe by sheungeek(m): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2023
Wow, this is a good list.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How Dropshipping Can Do Wonders For You? / Latest Airtel Browsing Cheat.. Unlimited Mb And Working As At 20th Feb. 2013 / come In & Pre-order All Your Brand New In Box Blackberry 9320 - 28K Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.