Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc - Technology Market (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc (74768 Views)

Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !! / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
lg v35 LEFT
omotolsy:
I got some items for sale.
Rather than populate everywhere and thenget banned lolzzs, let me just post here. Please all items are intact. Only the Lg v35 comes with a box. Prices for items 1, 2, 3 & 4 are slightly negotiable.

1. S9+ N200k
2. S8+ N130k
3. LG v35ThinQ N130k
4. Samsung tab e N40k SOLD
5. LG tab v521 N15k SOLD
6. Nook reading tab N10k
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
Apologies for the inactivity for the past few days.

Kay has been seriously engaged in some personal things.

Once he is available, I will inform All.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by McMayor(m): 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
Hello OP,

Its been well over 1 month since i paid #260,000 for pick up of brand new samsung s9 and a used s8+ which you updated me with pictures that products were picked. I have asked you endlessly via Whatsapp to know if this products have been shipped since i have paid for this service also yet i havent heard anything from you via Whatsapp. I believe this is another avenue to reach you concerning money you received from me. Would it be nice to say this is a scam and to further this with necessary process?

In case you dont have my number / whatsapp 0811 565 6680
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Scam ke lolzzzz.......... not me.

Please chat me up immediately.

Certainly your items are part of those on its way.

I just hope when it lands, this issue of strike will not affect clearance.

Please I frown at assumptions.

Please chat me up immediately let me know.

I remember I picked this items as mentioned.

McMayor:
Hello OP,

Its been well over 1 month since i paid #260,000 for pick up of brand new samsung s9 and a used s8+ which you updated me with pictures that products were picked. I have asked you endlessly via Whatsapp to know if this products have been shipped since i have paid for this service also yet i havent heard anything from you via Whatsapp. I believe this is another avenue to reach you concerning money you received from me. Would it be nice to say this is a scam and to further this with necessary process?

In case you dont have my number / whatsapp 0811 565 6680
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by McMayor(m): 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
Page 13, both products are there.

omotolsy:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Scam ke lolzzzz.......... not me.

Please chat me up immediately.

Certainly your items are part of those on its way.

I just hope when it lands, this issue of strike will not affect clearance.

Please I frown at assumptions.

Please chat me up immediately let me know.

I remember I picked this items as mentioned.

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
Yes very correct these are yours i suppose. Except for the crucial n nvme

I will confirm.
omotolsy:
We dey street dey hustle, una dey sleep abi?
Lolzzzz!

S8 plus picked at Capitol Heights MD

S9 plus picked at Hyattsville MD

Crucial ssd and nvme picked at Columbia MD

Bring it on.
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
McMayor:
Page 13, both products are there.

Hello McMayor cnt find your chats, please do a screenshot and send to me with another number since you have not reached me through yours
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 10:20am On Sep 30, 2018
Today is 1st of October.

Happy holiday to us All.

We now have 10 pieces of the hp envy laptop.

We await the recently shipped items.

Would have preferred they arrive first so all will know no scam on this.

Well those that know know.

Hit me up if you in.
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by Turks: 10:22am On Sep 30, 2018
Today isn’t October first bro grin
omotolsy:
Today is 1st of October.

Happy holiday to us All.

Would have preferred they arrive girst so all will know no scam on this.

Hit me up if you in.

1 Like

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2018
Turks lolzzz.

Don't mind my Wife that was greeting me happynew month this morning.

However, we got update from seller.

She has the laptops now.
Turks:
Today isn’t October first bro grin
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by techprodigy(m): 10:40am On Sep 30, 2018
omotolsy:
Turks lolzzz.

Don't mind my Wife that was greeting me happynew month this morning.

However, we got update from seller.

She has the laptops now.
Boss when is your next shippmemt? I get a new iPhone supplier in Baltimore.
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 11:51am On Sep 30, 2018
This Friday
techprodigy:
Boss when is your next shippmemt? I get a new iPhone supplier in Baltimore.
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by bobo65(m): 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
omotolsy:
Today is 1st of October.

Happy holiday to us All.

Would have preferred they arrive first so all will know no scam on this.

Hit me up if you in.

My guy u need to sleep more o grin
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
Bobo you no lie
bobo65:

My guy u need to sleep more o grin
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by lionlee216(m): 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lol... Happy new month too
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by juche(m): 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
I am the guy that asked about picking and shipping of smart tv some time ago. I want to get a 50" inches smart tv Samsung, LG or Philips. Open box or mint. My total budget is $350. I am ready to use the services of frinx or any of the other guys to source for the TV or even u. My budget is for the tv, pickup and shipping. Will pay the person that will source for the tv differently. If we can work something, get back to me. Thanks
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by khalazi: 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
juche:
I am the guy that asked about picking and shipping of smart tv some time ago. I want to get a 50" inches smart tv Samsung, LG or Philips. Open box or mint. My total budget is $350. I am ready to use the services of frinx or any of the other guys to source for the TV or even u. My budget is for the tv, pickup and shipping. Will pay the person that will source for the tv differently. If we can work something, get back to me. Thanks
Your number. or contact me via sig for the sourcing.
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
Brother from another mother your sighted lolzzzz
lionlee216:
Lol... Happy new month too
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
I am sorry my brother. My bro has brrn unavailable but he is today. You should get feedback today
juche:
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
You people should come and buy LG V35ThinQ na

Sinceeeeee

1 Share

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by Hisebu(m): 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
omotolsy:
You people should come and buy LG V35ThinQ na

Sinceeeeee
price please
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
125 to 150

Fantastic deal from me to you
Hisebu:
price please
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
Acer Predator picked up at Rockville MD for theflint1

1 Share

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by Theflint1(m): 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
omotolsy:
Acer Predator picked up at Rockville MD for theflint1

Thanks man!
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
uwc bro
Theflint1:

Thanks man!
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by Mup4life: 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
Bro are those laptops Hp envy or 850 G5 as earlier suggested?
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
830 G5
Mup4life:
Bro are those laptops Hp envy or 850 G5 as earlier suggested?
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
Surprisingly good news lolzzz

Seller has 20 pieces more.

We pick the already paid 10 pieces tomorrow.

If you want yours book now.

Someone already paid for the entire 10 pieces announced today.

Another good news is that Shipper said items shipped last week Friday is already in Nigeria.

So will be cleared tomorrow and if possible we pick them up tomorrow.

Thanks All.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by Abubakar96: 12:14am On Oct 01, 2018
Jet black iPhone 7 Plus 32GB
FACTORY UNLOCKED
TLC 110K
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by Joered63: 1:18am On Oct 01, 2018
omotolsy:
Surprisingly good news lolzzz

Seller has 20 pieces more.

We pick the already paid 10 pieces tomorrow.

If you want yours book now.

Someone already paid for the entire 10 pieces announced today.

Another good news is that Shipper said items shipped last week Friday is already in Nigeria.

So will be cleared tomorrow and if possible we pick them up tomorrow.

Thanks All.

How about those gaming laptops you promised? Please I need a good deal
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by sKeetz(m): 4:26am On Oct 01, 2018
Iphone X, 64gb for sale. Picked up by clone and already in Lagos .
-screen protector
-case
-box
-charger

Price is 265k FIRM

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by Xanarchy: 12:26am On Oct 02, 2018
omotolsy:
830 G5
Please what are the configuration's and price of the laptop

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (40) (Reply)

Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price / I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter / Using Discussion Platforms Get Free Instagram Likes And Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.