Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,588 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Can Primo Verify Venmo - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Can Primo Verify Venmo (697 Views)

Can You Instant Transfer From Venmo To Chime? [2023] Updated / How To Verify Your Binance Account With Your National Identification Card(nin) / How To Sign Up Or Login In Venmo App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Primo Verify Venmo by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Please house, I need to know if the Primo app which assigns US numbers can be used to verify Venmo app and also whatsapp .

I need a verify the venmo to enable me pay for stuffs I bought online in the US because the seller wont accept PayPal payment

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Can Primo Verify Venmo by Bevima: 7:29am On Jul 20, 2018
Orbot012:
Please house, I need to know if the Primo app which assigns US numbers can be used to verify Venmo app and also whatsapp .

I need a verify the venmo to enable me pay for stuffs I bought online in the US because the seller wont accept PayPal payment

Thanks in anticipation

Mr Man u can't use Primo for Venmo Verification. Venmo is as tight as PayPal, maybe even tighter than PayPal. And the tin with Venmo is their Verification process that requires alot of US documents. Only few Ecurrency Exchangers here on Nairaland knows their way around Venmo.
Venmo can be very tricky if u are not conversant with their process. I would advice you get someone that is conversant with them to help you out or you ask your supplier for another means of payment before u end up wasting your time and money.

My one cent

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Reset Your Facebook Page / Macx DVD Ripper Pro 6.5.1 Mac Crack / How Download Netflix Premium And Stream Movies For Free Without Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.