Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Heard Of This 50-100k Profit Business Model? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Heard Of This 50-100k Profit Business Model? (315 Views)

How To Get Dollar Pay POS At An Affordable Rate And Start Making Profit Business / Passion Into Profit - Business Tips / 15 Ways To Make Over 100k Profit Monthly, Ebook Free Give Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heard Of This 50-100k Profit Business Model? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Very very important! Read painstakingly

There is a business model you can you use to make much money if you brand and do it well.

This business is my main source of online income.

With one job, you could make as much as 50-100k profit or even more.

It's very easy to do in less than few hours and you cash in. All you need is just your creative instinct and ability to make it valuable to your clients.

What's it? It's web designing. Many folks dread it because of coding. But, if you still don't know, nobody codes these days again due to emergence of WordPress.

With WordPress, you can design a high quality website in few hours.

As someone who wants to make money or promote your business online or even build online business, you need a website. Won't you be happy if you learn to start designing for yourself or for clients to make money? You will save much more money designing your own websites and you'd give it the taste you want. You can also start a web designing business if you have this skill.

I was planning to organise a paid training on this later in the year. But I can't wait further.

Three of my fans on Facebook chatted me up for web design training and I saw the need to train them because they really need the skill, no time to waste.

Initially, I wanted to charge them 50k each but, common on that's too much with the situation of things in this country.

So after much negotiations, we agreed on 10k each.

But, I decided to extend this to 7 more persons to make it 10. I would be training these 10 lucky folks on all I know and practise when it comes to web designing business and marketing.

This training will be online. You would access all my live videos and download them too if you want to.

Plus good live support. You also become part of my web designing network where we help one another on the business

I will be showing you how to be good in this and show you how to get your first high paying clients.

Plus you will get my eBook on "Copywriting for Facebook ads, sales letters and social media". You will get these my newly written eBook for free. I sell it for N5, 000 but you will get for free in this training.

I need just 7 more persons because three slots are already taken by our members I mentioned earlier.

If you would love to be among the lucky 7, please call/WhatsApp me on 07030550441 immediately you're done reading this, before the slot gets full

(1) (Reply)

We've Trained Over 12,000 Youths By Keying Into CBN Cashless Policy, Bizi Mobile / Business Etiquette / How To Become Broker’s Partner And Earn Without Trading?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.