Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Nigeria! It Is Time To Look Again @ The Igbos For Economic Development - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria! It Is Time To Look Again @ The Igbos For Economic Development (727 Views)

Doyin Okupe: North Has Not Forgiven Igbos For Killing Sardauna Of Sokoto / After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba / Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria! It Is Time To Look Again @ The Igbos For Economic Development by investnow2013: 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
NEW JERSEY GOVERNOR-ELECT PHIL MURPHY APPOINTS THE FOLLOWING MEN INTO HIS TRANSITION TEAM. They are:

1. Chief Sir Polly Ubah, to serve under EDUCATION, ACCESS AND OPPORTUNITY.

2. Chief Charles Ugo Eke, to serve under GOVERNMENT, TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION.

3. Chief Dr. Francis Owoh, to serve under ENVIRONMENT AND ENERGY.

4. Chief Dr. Iwuozo Obilor, to serve under HEALTH.

DID YOU NOTICE SOMETHING?

THEY ARE ALL IGBOS. AMAZING!

None based on quota but on their worth, as well educated and cerebral gentlemen.

While the Nigerian government is recruiting Malaysians as economic advisers to help pull it out of the woods, the Americans are utilizing Igbo best and brightest brains to solve their problems.

Tribalism and marginalizing of Ndigbo is Nigeria's undoing.

Copied from Dr Maduka 's Timeline.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria! It Is Time To Look Again @ The Igbos For Economic Development by investnow2013: 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
Please no tribal insults!
Re: Nigeria! It Is Time To Look Again @ The Igbos For Economic Development by lastmessenger: 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
Soon I'm leaving this country. I can't stay and be watching this madness. I'm not created for mediocrity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria! It Is Time To Look Again @ The Igbos For Economic Development by horsepower101: 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
Igbos truly don’t belong in Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria! It Is Time To Look Again @ The Igbos For Economic Development by wakaman: 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
Good for them.
I am sure they don't insult and make enemies of other tribes there.
In Nigeria, every other tribe is not making igbos succeed. Every other tribe has wronged the igbos times past or are wronging them or planning to. So they think as biafrans here.

Thus the igbos have made more enemies than compatriots of a political entity that is common to all of us.

Good for these ones again! They didn't present themselves as biafrans but Nigerians!
Re: Nigeria! It Is Time To Look Again @ The Igbos For Economic Development by Homeboiy: 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
In my next life
I will still come as an igbo man
Igbo Amaka

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria! It Is Time To Look Again @ The Igbos For Economic Development by uwa1(m): 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
I admire the igbos for their patient, persistent and business initiative...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria! It Is Time To Look Again @ The Igbos For Economic Development by alhassanyusuf29(m): 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
that means ull probably come as a ritualist,skull miner,smuggler,drug lord etc
Homeboiy:
In my next life

I will still come as an igbo man

Igbo Amaka

Re: Nigeria! It Is Time To Look Again @ The Igbos For Economic Development by alhassanyusuf29(m): 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
what about for their smuggling,419,,prostitution and thieving grin cheesy
uwa1:
I admire the igbos for their patient, persistent and business initiative...
Re: Nigeria! It Is Time To Look Again @ The Igbos For Economic Development by adadike(f): 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
lalasticlala, come ad see the giant snake I killed in my bedroom last night. if u see me, u call me onye Igbo, maka na abum onye igbo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Last Warning / BREAKING: Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home / Re: 20 Killed In Zamfara Village Mosque Attack -daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.