Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) (80442 Views)

Kim Jong Un's Sister Calls Southkorean President Idiot, Warns Seoul Is A Target / US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Kophschmerzen: 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
abbey621:

Omarosa the two faced heffer who sold out her own race, that Omarosa? grin grin grin. Moving on, when I said 80% of America felt they were guilty, I'm tlking about the media, majority of whites and even some blacks at the time. It was late 1980s and people believed everything in the newspaper or TV. If Trump is racist then the media must be held to that same standard including the NY Times, yes Trump is definitely ignorant but your racist charge holds no water. Here's the fact, Donald Trump a long time financier of the Democratic party, a longtime beloved part of Hollywood's entertainment industry and a real estate jagguarnaut is all of a sudden racist because he is in the position to wield real power. This is how America works, the real racist are right in front of you but you wouldn't know because you've successfully accepted your position of Chief Sheep. If Trump is racist, what of Hillary? If all you wrote shows that Trump is racist, what then happens to someone who worked with her husband to enact a law that calls black men "SUPER PREDATOR", a law responsible for the high amount of blacks in incarceration from the 1990s upwards. This is the type of bias nonsense that I'm referring to, the liberal controlled media will have you believing Trump is the devil while Hillary is a saint but if you can think objectively for yourself for just a damn minute, you'll see that one of these ignants give a damn about the black race!

Hey Uncle Thomas f***k off with your orange a** licking, if not that you have exchange your common sense for a bowl of hot meal, you won't be here trying to spin sh1t. Did you witness the Clinton election? If you do and notice the rhetoric of that time. You will understand the reason for toughness on crime and Hillary comments. The fact you even uttered that sh1t is a clear indication, probably you came to America recently or just start getting to know about the politics here
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
Abbeybailey:
When he was coming down the elevator in his Trump Tower to announce his candidacy for the Republican nomination. That was the first message he uttered. The guy is a racist pig and 50% of Americans agreed to that. You can love him all you want but there's no alternate to the truth.
you sure do have an ample amount of extraordinary energy to be engaging these Trumptards...

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
iRyan:
you sure do have an ample amount of extraordinary energy to be engaging these Trumptards...
Thank you Buddy. I laid down to him many instances of trump's racism and bigotry but the guy still danced to his own tunes. 50% of Americans believe that Trump is a racist and more than 90% of African Americans believed that. All we need to do is look at his cabinet and special advisers , bunch of crooked whites and white nationalists.
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by abbey621(m): 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Hey Uncle Thomas f***k off with your orange a** licking, if not that you have exchange your common sense for a bowl of hot meal, you won't be here trying to spin sh1t. Did you witness the Clinton election? If you do and notice the rhetoric of that time. You will understand the reason for toughness on crime and Hillary comments. The fact you even uttered that sh1t is a clear indication, probably you came to America recently or just start getting to know about the politics here

Did I witness the Clinton election? The rhetoric at the time justified labelling black men as monsters? And I'm Uncle Tom? grin grin grin grin Listen to yourself you vermin, imagine Trump coming out and enacting the same law citing crime statistics, would you label him a racist or not? Your objectivity is clearly lost and you've lost your damn mind my n*gga!
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by abbey621(m): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
Abbeybailey:
I started following politics seating beside my father in the late 80s during the final term of The Gipper ( Reagan ) . Seen it all and I can confidently tell you Trump is the worst and the recent Quipannic poll bears that out. Time will tell. Never seen a president with daily controversies in my life. Nov 6 is around the corner and like i said, you and i and tens of millions of other Americans will make our decision then. That's why we have elections to correct any ills.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion and you are absolutely right, we can always vote out any perceived ills, just don't be surprised that after November Trump is still sitting as president until 2020 at least. After Trump's victory nothing surprises me about American politics.....lol
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
abbey621:

Everybody is entitled to their opinion and you are absolutely right, we can always vote out any perceived ills, just don't be surprised that after November Trump is still sitting as president until 2020 at least. After Trump's victory nothing surprises me about American politics.....lol
That i will agree with you . I am a fierce defender of all my constitutional right especially the 1st Amendment and the 2nd amendment. I work in a Financial firm across the street ftom Trump tower chicago and i wad telling my brotherly colleagues then that Trump is not worth it. Most of the guys dismissed my arguments then but 80% of them now are having what we call buyers remorse. All the guys I was talking about are white. The bottom line is that after all my years of following the presidency in America, trump is the worst of them all and history will judge him poorly not for his Bigotry and racism alone, but with his misogyny, pathological lies, violating emoluments clause of enriching himself as a president, irrational behaviour and utter disregards for contrary opinions and demagogic attacks on Freedom of press.
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Kophschmerzen: 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
abbey621:

Did I witness the Clinton election? The rhetoric at the time justified labelling black men as monsters? And I'm Uncle Tom? grin grin grin grin Listen to yourself you vermin, imagine Trump coming out and enacting the same law citing crime statistics, would you label him a racist or not? Your objectivity is clearly lost and you've lost your damn mind my n*gga!

Hey you f***tard the GOP ran that campaign on the Clinton been soft on crime, a mass murderer was just arrested then, and the GOP were hammering on how a Clinton victory will bring about freeing the mass murderer.

The Trump administration is racist as f**k, you can read up on Stephen King, Steve Miller, Jeff sessions and Steve Bannon and stop coming here to spew your toilet standard crap.

You are the brain dead vermin, you toilet seat, coming here to defend an avowed racist running on an overdrive of a Pat Buchanan styled browning of America ideology.

Go get an euthanasia and save humanity, one less brain dead, self loathing, POS to worry about.
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by abbey621(m): 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Hey you f***tard the GOP ran that campaign on the Clinton been soft on crime, a mass murderer was just arrested then, and the GOP were hammering on how a Clinton victory will bring about freeing the mass murderer.

The Trump administration is racist as f**k, you can read up on Stephen King, Steve Miller, Jeff sessions and Steve Bannon and stop coming here to spew your toilet standard crap.

You are the brain dead vermin, you toilet seat, coming here to defend an avowed racist running on an overdrive of a Pat Buchanan styled browning of America ideology.

Go get an euthanasia and save humanity, one less brain dead, self loathing, POS to worry about.

Another rant from a delusional rambler! Flip the cript and put Trump in Clinton's position, would you call him racist? If the answer is yes then you have no moral compass and your whole argument is predicated on your delusional belief that racism is okay as long as it comes from somone you agree with........Stay off the propagand and seek true enlightenment!
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Kophschmerzen: 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
abbey621:

Another rant from a delusional rambler! Flip the cript and put Trump in Clinton's position, would you call him racist? If the answer is yes then you have no moral compass and your whole argument is predicated on your delusional belief that racism is okay as long as it comes from somone you agree with........Stay off the propagand and seek true enlightenment!

You f***ktard, the Clinton's ain't even my fav politicians. I am more inclined to Bernie Sanders and Kamala Harris styled democrats. Ain't even giving the Clinton a pass for the action but recognize the circumstances. Compared that to the David Duke inspired Trump administration, you must be a gift that keeps giving.

If you are a brainless twerps with the IQ of a doorknob, you can go spin up your imbecilic logic with your fellow morons. Stop trying to tell me sh1t loser.
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by abbey621(m): 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
Abbeybailey:
That i will agree with you . I am a fierce defender of all my constitutional right especially the 1st Amendment and the 2nd amendment. I work in a Financial firm across the street ftom Trump tower chicago and i wad telling my brotherly colleagues then that Trump is not worth it. Most of the guys dismissed my arguments then but 80% of them now are having what we call buyers remorse. All the guys I was talking about are white. The bottom line is that after all my years of following the presidency in America, trump is the worst of them all and history will judge him poorly not for his Bigotry and racism alone, but with his misogyny, pathological lies, violating emoluments clause of enriching himself as a president, irrational behaviour and utter disregards for contrary opinions and demagogic attacks on Freedom of press.

If there's one thing I know about American politics, history might actually judge him fairly. We live in a world of statistics and as long as he does not get us into war and the economy continues to improve. All the other factors rarely matters in the long run(Consider Obama had all the right qualities but was still hated because manufacturing and rural jobs declined, illegal immigration persisted and so on), those that are having buyer's remorse were probably not hardcore Trump's supporters, they are probably like me who voted for him because Bernie Sanders got screwed, in the end we all have a duty to vote as we see fit and that could mean the end of Trump or his reelection depending on who the Democrats choose to go up against him in 2020 grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by abbey621(m): 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You f***ktard, the Clinton's ain't even my fav politicians. I am more inclined to Bernie Sanders and Kamala Harris styled democrats. Ain't even giving the Clinton a pass for the action but recognize the circumstances. Compared that to the David Duke inspired Trump administration, you must be a gift that keeps giving.

If you are a brainless twerps with the IQ of a doorknob, you can go spin up your imbecilic logic with your fellow morons. Stop trying to tell me sh1t loser.

You should really start taking your meds grin grin grin You understand the circumstances? This is the bias bulls**t I'm talking about, you are a damn hypocrite! I guess you have explanation for Hillary's affection for a former KKK leader turned Senator:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/clinton-byrd-photo-klan/
https://www.newsweek.com/clinton-kkk-byrd-trump-652176

You've been played my n**ga, wake up!
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Kophschmerzen: 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
abbey621:

You should really start taking your meds grin grin grin You understand the circumstances? This is the bias bulls**t I'm talking about, you are a damn hypocrite! I guess you have explanation for Hillary's affection for a former KKK leader turned Senator:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/clinton-byrd-photo-klan/
https://www.newsweek.com/clinton-kkk-byrd-trump-652176

You've been played my n**ga, wake up!

All the Clinton allegations are a walk in the park to Trump racism you fruit cake. Fun fact slowpoke, who did Joe Walsh, Steve King, David Duke, Arthur Jones, Richard Spencer, the Alt Right and the white supremacists backed at the last polls.

F**k off with your fauxnews shitty narratives for brain dead simpletons.
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
abbey621:

If there's one thing I know about American politics, history might actually judge him fairly. We live in a world of statistics and as long as he does not get us into war and the economy continues to improve. All the other factors rarely matters in the long run(Consider Obama had all the right qualities but was still hated because manufacturing and rural jobs declined, illegal immigration persisted and so on), those that are having buyer's remorse were probably not hardcore Trump's supporters, they are probably like me who voted for him because Bernie Sanders got screwed, in the end we all have a duty to vote as we see fit and that could mean the end of Trump or his reelection depending on who the Democrats choose to go up against him in 2020 grin grin grin
Where are you getting all your garbage about Obama from. Let me take you back to historical perspective of Obama's administration and achievements which I am aware of because I work in the financial markets. Obama came in Jan 20, 2009 when America was losing 700.000 jobs monthly and all the Blue chips companies were going belly up due to Iran and Afghan wars. Obama came in and stemmed it and created almost 20 million jobs in 8 years. Down Jones was 6.000 points and Obama left White House with down Jones North of 18.000 points. All the economic indexes were up and Obama rescues the Car manufacturing companies. No wonder is approval rating us still sky high compared to the Dotard we have now. Obama handed to Trump very good economy which Trump himself admitted to. Only 19 months in office under Trump and the deficit is gone North of 1 Trillion $. Don't start with American economics with me. Will clean your clock about that without even googling a damn thing.
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by abbey621(m): 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Where are you getting all your garbage about Obama from. Let me take you back to historical perspective of Obama's administration and achievements which I am aware of because I work in the financial markets. Obama came in Jan 20, 2009 when America was losing 700.000 jobs monthly and all the Blue chips companies were going belly up due to Iran and Afghan wars. Obama came in and stemmed it and created almost 20 million jobs in 8 years. Down Jones was 6.000 points and Obama left White House with down Jones North of 18.000 points. All the economic indexes were up and Obama recurs the Car manufacturing companies. No wonder is approval rating us still sky high compared to the Dotard we have now. Obama handed to Trump very good economy which Trump himself admitted to. Only 19 months in office under Trump and the deficit is gone North of 1 Trillion $. Don't start with American economics with me. Will clean your clock about that without even googling a damn thing.

I've worked in the financial sector most of my stay in the US from business and risk analyst to auditing, while the stats are good at the superficial level, you have to segment it based on sectors to see the real picture. While the stock market improved greatly and job numbers improved, the jobs that went away such as manufacturing is a huge dent on the presidency. Let's talk about wages, while the jobs came back, people actually got paid less. The bailout for Wall Street was publicly televised but nobody bailed out the manufacturing and rural workers, these people were basically forgotten and surprise surprise they still make up 20% of the voting population. Like I said, on the surface Obama will go down as a good president but when you take a deep dive you start to understand why people were angry. Now I'm not saying Trump will come anywhere close to his achievements but people were desperate for attention especially those who were forgotten in manufacturing and steel and you have to put yourself in their position to truly understand their grievances, the closest I've come to understanding them is looking at the black communities and seeing that he did basically nothing for race relations and our empowerment, a huge disappointment considering he was the great black hope.
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
abbey621:

I've worked in the financial sector most of my stay in the US from business and risk analyst to auditing, while the stats are good at the superficial level, you have to segment it based on sectors to see the real picture. While the stock market improved greatly and job numbers improved, the jobs that went away such as manufacturing is a huge dent on the presidency. Let's talk about wages, while the jobs came back, people actually got paid less. The bailout for Wall Street was publicly televised but nobody bailed out the manufacturing and rural workers, these people were basically forgotten and surprise surprise they still make up 20% of the voting population. Like I said, on the surface Obama will go down as a good president but when you take a deep dive you start to understand why people were angry. Now I'm not saying Trump will come anywhere close to his achievements but people were desperate for attention especially those who were forgotten in manufacturing and steel and you have to put yourself in their position to truly understand their grievances, the closest I've come to understanding them is looking at the black communities and seeing that he did basically nothing for race relations and our empowerment, a huge disappointment considering he was the great black hope.
No one said Obama was a black hope. He was just a brother from Hyde Park in Chicago that came up through hard times in life being raised by his grandparents and he was and still a trailblazer that will go down on a positive note in history book. He was a damn good president and objective Americans of all shades and color admire him. No one single indictment of his staff or friends and accomplices in 8 years unlike the sleazy and fake Trump University owner who declared 6 bankruptcies and have to kow how to Russia to get his funding for his projects because American banks blacklisted him for his numerous bankruptcies. Economy in all aspects was damn too good during Obama's years. I lost 80% of my portfolio with Bush trickle down policies and thank God for Obama, I gained it all back and some more . God bless Obama and God bless the Frited Plains ( America).
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by abbey621(m): 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
Abbeybailey:
No one said Obama was a black hope. He was just a brother from Hyde Park in Chicago that came up through hard times in life being raised by his grandparents and he was and still a trailblazer that will go down on a positive note in history book. He was a damn good president and objective Americans of all shades and color admire him. No one single indictment of his staff or friends and accomplices in 8 years unlike the sleazy and fake Trump University owner who declared 6 bankruptcies and have to kow how to Russia to get his funding for his projects because American banks blacklisted him for his numerous bankruptcies. Economy in all aspects was damn too good during Obama's years. I lost 80% of my portfolio with Bush trickle down policies and thank God for Obama, I gained it all back and some more . God bless Obama and God bless the Frited Plains ( America).

Dude calm down, he was the black hope for many people including me. I voted fo him knowing a black man would understand the challenges of the black communities. Yes he was a good president but fell short of expectations. You got your portfolio back but think about those without portfolios, think of the kids in the ghetto, think of the unarmed black people shot and killed by police. I guess we would go on and on with positives and negatives but the American people have spoken, Trump is the president now and we have a chance to vote someone else in by 2020.... America will always be America regardless of Trump or Obama....God bless us all!
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Explorerx(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2018
rinzaugustine:
Go and Bleep your mom or better still go to the public toilet and lick up all the half congealed excreta that is splashed on the toilet

shut up you bastard son of a thousand fathers and mothers.
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Explorerx(m): 11:02am On Jul 23, 2018
rinzaugustine:
Go and Bleep your mom or better still go to the public toilet and lick up all the half congealed excreta that is splashed on the toilet

shut up you bastard son of a thousand fathers .
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 8:44am On Dec 13, 2018
lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak / UK Publishes Names Of Dead Nigerians With Unclaimed Estates, Assets / Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.