Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,238 members, 7,829,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him (32216 Views)

Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him / Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him / “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by gurunlocker: 10:21am On Jul 20, 2018
I know they are right in one way, but are they saying he has also been responsible for the killings since the start of this administration even when a lot have been spent on security?

2 Likes

Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by AerialMapper: 10:22am On Jul 20, 2018
What 100,000 people died ? It is verified that people died because of Buhari's blood of the baboon and dogs speech yet he is free

1 Like

Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by princejenks(m): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2018
I've been following this dasuki case for some time now and I can't remember him being charged for the death of a 100,000 people rather he's been charged for possession of arms and mismanagement of funds. Seriously,this attorney general should know better that he won't remain in that office forever and may likely be disgraced after office like one of his predecessors,Aondooka

3 Likes

Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by Assassin101: 10:23am On Jul 20, 2018
your Fulani brethren hv killed more than that

1 Like

Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by bionixs: 10:24am On Jul 20, 2018
selemempe:
Many APC fooĺs will support this without realising the bad precedence being set by buhari.

Buhari has kept showing that he sees the laws of our land as mere suggestions...but that is not even the issue here. The issue here is the millions of people who support a man who has done nothing to move the nation forward but instead has done everything to jeopadise the little peace we still enjoy by constantly supporting criminals in his circle, fighting opposition blindly and treating his fellow country men (se and ss) as enemies.
relax bro. if it goes around it must come around. shebi the police and the SAR are bringing it to the common man on the street. senseless seaching of phone,shooting even corpers without reason. i was at a command barrack office yesterday morning when a RANKLESS military officer came to an okada park and ordered two fully grown men to enter their barrack. gave them cutlass to cut grass which should be his own manual labour. when i asked,people said that those men did nothing and were suprised. dog keep eating dog in nigeria. it soiled my mind for the day.

2 Likes

Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by asawanathegreat(m): 10:24am On Jul 20, 2018
Is obvious we don't have judiciary in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 20, 2018
Tomorrow Buhari will use Abacha’s loot to buy your votes and you will collect.

The guy don see una finish. Useless youths.

1 Like

Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by chronique(m): 10:38am On Jul 20, 2018
Shame on all the idiots who brought this son of the devil called buhari into power.
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by masseratti: 10:39am On Jul 20, 2018
What kind of Nigerian Judicial Council do we have? Don't they have the power to strip this ignoramus of his title?or dis bar him? How can he say my right can be violated because of the good of the nation, why do I then have a right? If I don't go against the law that means the police, dss, PMB can just pick me up and put me in detention and disobey court orders what this means is that if the court grants the national assembly leave to impeach PMB and they did, he can simply disregard their actions, is this the kind of man Tinubu is supporting? Fashola, Oshinbajo am disappointed in all you guys if in 2015 we all thought he is a Saint, trust me he will show all you guys pepper after 2019.is this guy sane at all?

1 Like

Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by edupedia: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2018
Blue3k:
Malami simple doest respect rule of law. He acts like he doesnt even care to appeal judgement. If they feel this guy is such a flight risk or danger to society they should put him on house arrest and make him wear an ankle moniter.

...u are all hypocrites.... u back evil as long as u think doing so is anti-Buhari... u are anti-democratic if your views are not dispassionate and only linked to your hatred of Buhari...the black man only talks about democracy for general good when it suits him, he does not live by it....keep deceiving yourselves....
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by masseratti: 10:44am On Jul 20, 2018
sallylet:

This is not d kind of issue to be toying with, this is a case Dasuki himself didn't deny. what if u lost families due to Dasuki gluttony act, he deserves death. Pls don't bring politic into this .
you are not a judge, he deserves fair hearing, the judge said set him free the Govt ought to obey every court order with no other reason
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by masseratti: 10:46am On Jul 20, 2018
chronique:
Shame on all the idiots who brought this son of the devil called buhari into power.
no shame on anyone 2019 is in the corner, cast your own vote its your right, who ever any other person vote its their right.
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by chrisxxx(m): 10:51am On Jul 20, 2018
oruma19:
the excuse is lame because non of your family members was killed in either the Nigerian army or the boko haram ravaged areas. Non of your family members was court marshaled for refusing to go and fight rightfully so because there were no weapons to do so. Dasuki shared the monies meant for equipping the Nigerian army against boko haram and forced the boys in the army to go and fight with bows and arrows. I hate u Nigerians because you don't remember history..u only talk based on stupid sentiment..to hell with court orders ..The people that died because dasuki and co must steal are humans, their blood cryeth to God and to Buhari to give them justice. in saner climes dasuki and all who shared war money should have been hanged by now... God punish all the mother fucking court orders. I lost my naval friend due to stupid crises in Nigeria that senior officers ate the monies meant for weapon. It will not be well with Nigeria if Buhari doesn't bring dasuki and co to justice. deal with it. God punish court order!
So you and Buhari should be arrested for the over 200k deaths in the hands of fulani since HE took over and over 100 soldiers just a few days ago at the hands of boko haram!

1 Like

Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by felixomor: 10:51am On Jul 20, 2018
sallylet:

This is not d kind of issue to be toying with, this is a case Dasuki himself didn't deny. what if u lost families due to Dasuki gluttony act, he deserves death. Pls don't bring politic into this .

And whose job is it to pass the death sentence?

Meanwhile the gluttony act of apc sharing billions of our money in ekiti elections, who will pay for that one?
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by plux4: 10:53am On Jul 20, 2018
tete7000:
Dasuki probably knows what we don't know. They won't release him because they have something to hide. This is tyranny of the highest order. They have turn themselves to the court itself. It is time for Buhari to go.

gbam.... There is something Dasuki knows that the FG don't want Nigerians to know.

1 Like

Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by Blue3k(m): 10:53am On Jul 20, 2018
Your comment is asinine dribble. If you dont care about rule of law just so.

[s]
edupedia:

...u are all hypocrites.... u back evil as long as u think doing so is anti-Buhari... u are anti-democratic if your views are not dispassionate and only linked to your hatred of Buhari...the black man only talks about democracy for general good when it suits him, he does not live by it....keep deceiving yourselves....
[/s]
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by deji68: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2018
So presidency is now the law court smh ...mtschewwew
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by BanevsJoker(m): 11:00am On Jul 20, 2018
sallylet:

I hope you know Buhari collected 2 SUVs from the Dasuki money. Why didn't your Mr Integrity reject the gifts?
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by Charly68: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2018
The man is on point sentiment apart . The action of that man has led to the destruction of many great destinies . Human right or no human right,the man has no locus standing to plead for bail..he is a very wicked soul..
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by buhariguy(m): 11:11am On Jul 20, 2018
omoseth:
The same AGF that has mandated the NFF to comply with the court order reinstating Giwa as the duly elected President of the federation is still the the AGF that has continuously disobeyed several court orders in the Dasuki case. Why the double standard? what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
This Dasuki case irks of personal vendetta by this hypocritical government.
did giwa caused the death of anybody?

The way the jobless aggressive lazy youth dey reason sef.
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by adeniyisamuel59(m): 11:12am On Jul 20, 2018
rahl12:
Please nairalanders,
I need a job. I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. I am a serving Corp member in kwara state, will be passing out at first week of July 2018. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state.
Please help a brother. I have experienced in operations and maintenance various of machines, with a required knowledge of AutoCAD design.

PLEASE HELP BROTHER HERE.

HERE IS MY EMAIL: abraham20john20@gmail.com
First, write correct spelling of "film" as "firm" before you can be taking serious.

1 Like

Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by magoo10(m): 11:15am On Jul 20, 2018
oruma19:
the excuse is lame because non of your family members was killed in either the Nigerian army or the boko haram ravaged areas. Non of your family members was court marshaled for refusing to go and fight rightfully so because there were no weapons to do so. Dasuki shared the monies meant for equipping the Nigerian army against boko haram and forced the boys in the army to go and fight with bows and arrows. I hate u Nigerians because you don't remember history..u only talk based on stupid sentiment..to hell with court orders ..The people that died because dasuki and co must steal are humans, their blood cryeth to God and to Buhari to give them justice. in saner climes dasuki and all who shared war money should have been hanged by now... God punish all the mother fucking court orders. I lost my naval friend due to stupid crises in Nigeria that senior officers ate the monies meant for weapon. It will not be well with Nigeria if Buhari doesn't bring dasuki and co to justice. deal with it. God punish court order!
I am not supporting the wrong done by dasuki neither are the judges who gave the bail .instead of ranting and cursing like an unguarded fellow you should be asking yourself why did buhari and his government take him to court when they cannot abide by court processes? they should have just killed him like they do in military rule as you want them to .
so that is the reason behind my comments this is pure foolishness on government and those supporting them,it is this same act that kept Nigeria where she is and now that democracy is here they are still doing same thing . he should kukuma change his name to abacha . rubbish

1 Like

Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by buhariguy(m): 11:17am On Jul 20, 2018
gurunlocker:
I know they are right in one way, but are they saying he has also been responsible for the killings since the start of this administration even when a lot have been spent on security?
you are right,
But if investigation is carry out and find out the NSA diverted the money to fight rustlers and bandit herdsmen especially their sponsor, or the army chief refused to deployed army to the trouble spot.
They will be sentence to death for causing the death of 5000 people.
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by adeniyisamuel59(m): 11:18am On Jul 20, 2018
EVILFOREST:
If DASUKI actually did all these, then he should ROT in Buhari’s HELL.

All those that haven plunged this country into this mess, let the same hell punish them too
If that is the case ,what should happened to Buhari himself who has surreptitiously discountenanced the killing in Benue and Plateau States where thousands have been murdered in cool blood by his kinsmen, yet no action was taken. If God were Buhari, by now he would have roasted in furnace that Burns in fury.
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by positivethought: 11:21am On Jul 20, 2018
Welrez:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/why-nigerian-govt-cant-release-dasuki-attorney-general-malami/amp/
what malami iis saying in essence is that the government intends to detained dasuki till death to compesate for the 100,000 lives lost!,for goodness sake if the apc/buhari government really have all the evidence against dasuki as they claim daily let them just put the man on open trial n punish him for his crimes,but the givernment wouldnt do this because they know they are lying,everything malami said up there is just mumbo jumbo without meaning,but of course apc/buhari worshippers e.g the donkey cunt like mouthed sagay would not see anything bad in it forgetting that there is certainly a tommorrow.
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by omoranmilowo: 11:22am On Jul 20, 2018
What did law says about it. Did court say he should remain in your custody or should be released. Even though government will appeal, let us obeyed the law first. You people took it to be personal
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by buhariguy(m): 11:23am On Jul 20, 2018
magoo10:
I am not supporting the wrong done by dasuki neither are the judges who gave the bail .instead of ranting and cursing like an unguarded fellow you should be asking yourself why did buhari and his government take him to court when they cannot abide by court processes? they should have just killed him like they do in military rule as you want them to .
so that is the reason behind my comments this is pure foolishness on government and those supporting them,it is this same act that kept Nigeria where she is and now that democracy is here they are still doing same thing . he should kukuma change his name to abacha . rubbish
the government took him to court to be sentence to death,not to be bail.
executive cannot execute without the judiciary judicating the execution.
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2018
Welrez:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/why-nigerian-govt-cant-release-dasuki-attorney-general-malami/amp/

our government can lieooo, over 100,000 people die where how and when? Dasuki were held in detention by sarduna of Sokoto who hide behind Buhari to detainee him more. Dasuki Father was depose by Abacha and install this present Abubaka, then both Abubaka and Dasuki were serving at rank of colonel. so their fear is that if Dasuki is free he may reclaim what they take over from him. nothing concern his castration with goverment
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by CioAngels(f): 11:27am On Jul 20, 2018
Meanwhile, death of many Nigerians also killed by the fulani herdsmen you sent to kill, neither of you both said anything. You can both keep Dasuki and use him as suya if that will make you happier.
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by bejeria101(m): 11:34am On Jul 20, 2018
After being granted 6 times and yet you are giving excuses?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Growing Up As Femi Adesina’s Daughter By Tosin Adesina / EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele / Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.