Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him (32228 Views)

Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him / Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him / “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by bejeria101(m): 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
Omeokachie:
Disobedience to court ruling is the only electoral promise of the Buhari led APC government that has been fulfilled.
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by PropertyDeals(f): 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
blazesam:
It a lie, F.G attorney u are lying. We read news very well, u and i knw that dasuki's offence is not just that, buhari is a wicked and unforgiven man. Today dasuki is suffering from what he did to u buhari some yearz ago and the hot slap he gave u. Oga u are just wickd and my words are true, u are just doing pay back
50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment.

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by oruma19: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
magoo10:
why not kill him na ?
is he also the reason why a military base was overrun under buratai and buhari or people being killed in Benue ,plateau and zamfara?
going by your statement buratai and buhari should be hanged as soon as possible for the defenseless Nigerians that have been killed despite loan of billions of dollars that future Nigerians will pay .
let another gvt hang buhari, i care less. they dont care about us.
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by excel101(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
Bunch of liars, its a big lie. So the presidency has now taken the place a judge. We all know that Buhari is fighting a personal battle. Very unforgiving,
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by chrisxxx(m): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
oruma19:
You all know the source of the killings. Pls u guys should open ur eyes, we dont need to quarel amongst ourselves in support or against the government of the day. Truth is that Nigerian politicians are using me and u to achieve their aim. we should cooperate , be objective and wipe them all out of government. they really care less about u and i so no need quarelling or abusing each other. we have a choice here, Buhari can only help us deplete the number of thieving politicians in Nigeria, when he leaves, a more righteous person will take over and also wipe him and his cronies out of the land so our country can be great again. we Just need to support the little he can do. Have u ever thought that enemies of this government from whose hands a lot of monies have been recovered can sponsor such killings? leaving the masses to think it is the government. Bros make we think deeply, they are using us all. Lets support anything that will delete most of these bad politicians.
Bros thanks for your comments. But Buhari has disappointed. In my locality in 2011 I was the only one who voted for Buhari. In 2015 I did not vote him not because I did not believe in him but out of regional sentiment I voted Jonathan. A year only is enough for Buhari to cleanse Nigerian political system. But Buhari has lost focus. Buhari has aligned with the elites against common Nigerians who like(d) him. The people saw him as a man of the people. Buhari has chosen second term over the well-being of Nigerians. A year is enough for Buhari to do this magic. Now Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshomole, Fashola, Kalu among others are all Buhari's friends. He no longer talks to us-the people. The only time we hear from him is usually when he travels abroad to call us names.
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by Xeeman(m): 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by anonymous1759(m): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
Welrez:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/why-nigerian-govt-cant-release-dasuki-attorney-general-malami/amp/

I don't support Buhari or APC. But this motherfucker call Dasuki looted money meant to protect the citizens and cost over 100,000 lives or more. I think people like Dasuki don't deserve Mercy. Nigeria politician ain't civilized enough for the rule of law all we need is Good tyrant who will fight for the masses. I can't allow the hate I've for APC to support Dasuki on this one. He deserves capital punishment. It baffles me when people support politician who cause them more pain. And when a yahoo boy is being caught some fools will ask the judge to kill them, and you're here talking about the rule of law. The rule of law is a scam. You say all these about the FG to free Dasuki one because you hate APC, two because your family are not involved in the killing. As for me I stand with Buhari on this one. Dasuki is heartless he's more of a terrorist.
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by themanderon: 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
And yet the tyrant is seeking for executive powers to arrest and seize properties at will. If a government decides to be a law unto itself and yet the legislative arm are powerless about it then such a nation is doomed. A pity some people foisted a dictator upon us all. But everything that has a beginning has an end. We saw the end of abacha. We shall also be here when this present despot will self implode.
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by magoo10(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
oruma19:
let another gvt hang buhari, i care less. they dont care about us.
ok
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by oruma19: 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
chrisxxx:

Bros thanks for your comments. But Buhari has disappointed. In my locality in 2011 I was the only one who voted for Buhari. In 2015 I did not vote him not because I did not believe in him but out of regional sentiment I voted Jonathan. A year only is enough for Buhari to cleanse Nigerian political system. But Buhari has lost focus. Buhari has aligned with the elites against common Nigerians who like(d) him. The people saw him as a man of the people. Buhari has chosen second term over the well-being of Nigerians. A year is enough for Buhari to do this magic. Now Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshomole, Fashola, Kalu among others are all Buhari's friends. He no longer talks to us-the people. The only time we hear from him is usually when he travels abroad to call us names.
bro u are right 100℅. This only points to one fact, "man will always fail". Like u, I was almost beaten and even almost sacked from my job becos my boss was a pdp guy supporting Jonathan. I am really ashamed at their performance bt wetin man go do? It's just a land that has been held hostage. Most African countries are suffering same fate. May God deliver us when we, the young people decide to take back our country.
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by dafuturis(m): 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
oruma19:
the excuse is lame because non of your family members was killed in either the Nigerian army or the boko haram ravaged areas. Non of your family members was court marshaled for refusing to go and fight rightfully so because there were no weapons to do so. Dasuki shared the monies meant for equipping the Nigerian army against boko haram and forced the boys in the army to go and fight with bows and arrows. I hate u Nigerians because you don't remember history..u only talk based on stupid sentiment..to hell with court orders ..The people that died because dasuki and co must steal are humans, their blood cryeth to God and to Buhari to give them justice. in saner climes dasuki and all who shared war money should have been hanged by now... God punish all the mother fucking court orders. I lost my naval friend due to stupid crises in Nigeria that senior officers ate the monies meant for weapon. It will not be well with Nigeria if Buhari doesn't bring dasuki and co to justice. deal with it. God punish court order!

bless you bro.

as I read through comments on first page I felt like crying.
Nigeria has the highest number of stupid citizens, little wonder the bad leadership we've had over the years

1 Like

Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by oruma19: 11:49am On Jul 21, 2018
dafuturis:

bless you bro.

as I read through comments on first page I felt like crying.
Nigeria has the highest number of stupid citizens, little wonder the bad leadership we've had over the years
Thank u jare, ur head correct. Just a few Nigerians still have sense like u. the others have been chopped off by either poverty or fear
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by Chinkos99(m): 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
Dansuki every day
This man for run for presidency

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP / Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman / We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.