Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,448 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter (48559 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed WTO Director-General, Term Starts 1st March 2021 / Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character / COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter by ocelot2006(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
chesterlee:
In your face....Buhari!!

Afonjas how market?
Shey this is d same woman Y'all compared with that one that faked her NYSC cert

Abeg abeg they shouldn't compare Auntie NOI, a Harvard product, with that East London Polytechnic graduate who thinks a good economy is achieved by speaking phoneh.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter by ocelot2006(m): 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
Lovemaester:
She is a piece of shit who ruined the economy under looters obj and gej. thank God for Kemi Adeosun

Yeah, NOI "ruined" our economy by ensuring the forgiveness of our debt to the Paris club, and making the Nigerian economy one of the fastest growing in the world, thus placing us among MINT nations. What "rrrrruuuuubish".

But thank God for Kemi Adeosun.....a product of East London Polytechnic with her FAKE NYSC letter, and same Minister that plunged Nigeria into recession. Oh what a " blessing"...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter by BabaRamota1980: 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
LZAA:

The same mr adeshina u lot rejected because of igbophobia grin
Cc immhotep Gmbuharii

Who is the "u lot" that rejected Mr Adesina?

Please explain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter by Ken4agent(m): 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
This one just dey hit international appointment anyhow.....I need to see her jazman
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter by Eagleword14(f): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
This great woman is sure going places. Congrats ma

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
Guilty conscience.
LuckyLadolce:
This innocent woman is over there making wave and doing us proud as a country not as a tribe, you are all here celebrating her success with hate speech. For your information, before you start playing the tribal bigotry scripts, twitter only recognizes her as a Nigerian and nothing more.

you are the hater here.. no one is hating on the woman.. you are the one calling for haters that does not even exist to come.. stop all these irritating stuff! call for love not hate. haba!

why is everyone's slogan here is HATE/HATER/HATING? Please what is going one here? who is hating on who really?

This seems to be the slogan of most of our brothers from the east..

Let me qucikly say this.. on behalf of the rest of us, PLEASE, WE ARE SAYING WE DONT HATE YOU, WE LOVE YOU.

And for your information, we cant even afford you hate on your personal self, it is totally UNACCEPTABLE.

AND WELCOME TO THE NEW NIGERIA WHERE ONLY LOVE WILL BE OUR SLOGAN HENCEFORTH

THANK YOU.

PS: For those of you mentioning me, I really do not have enough time to waste here arguing with you guys as I have better things to engage myself with.. funny thing is, one rogue here is even digging out my past posts but failed to see that I've never engaged in any tribal argument before on this forum.. Seun is just being sensitive about you guys, if not he could have kicked out the ass of most of you out of this forum but if he take on such action you all will still term it HATE and TRIBALISM because that's what your heart is filled with. Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter by LZAA: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Who is the "u lot" that rejected Mr Adesina?

Please explain
Pictures speak a thousand words grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter by LZAA: 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
ocelot2006:

Yeah, NOI "ruined" our economy by ensuring the forgiveness of our debt to the Paris club, and making the Nigerian economy one of the fastest growing in the world, thus placing us among MINT nations. What "rrrrruuuuubish".

But thank God for Kemi Adeosun.....a product of East London Polytechnic with her FAKE NYSC letter, and same Minister that plunged Nigeria into recession. Oh what a " blessing"...
Was busy shouting it here but afonjics were not having it
That peckham clown that wanted to be like NOI by all means and her ppl that wanted to show that they sef have female finance minister grin
Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter by LZAA: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

This NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA should be burned alive for her sins against Nigeria! !!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter by ocelot2006(m): 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
LZAA:

That peckham clown that wanted to be like NOI by all means and her ppl that wanted to show that they sef have female finance minister grin
Smh

Chai! "Peckham clown" cheesy . Bros, you wicked o

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter by tealaw(m): 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
Omen that twitter will soon fail.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter by ChidiAlaigbo: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

This NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA should be burned alive for her sins against Nigeria! !!!!

Cc Immhotep lzaa lzaa b'stds lzaa lzaa lzaa lzaa b'stds lzaa b'stds
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter by 1bunne4lif(m): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
ademi87:
nobody should drag instagram appointment with me Biko
I won't interfere hence you don't interfere in mine. PEACE
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter by LZAA: 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Cc Immhotep lzaa lzaa b'stds lzaa lzaa lzaa lzaa b'stds lzaa b'stds
This thing is really paining u afonjics o grin grin
Take heart oo
Cc immhotep pointzerom GmBuharii justiceleague1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter by PropertyDeals(f): 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
LZAA:

Smh
50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment.

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
LZAA:

This thing is really paining u afonjics o grin grin
Take heart oo
Cc immhotep pointzerom GmBuharii justiceleague1
Chidialaigbo thinks that Twitter has time for quota system dullardized tribalistic appointments grin

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
Obijulius:
I must go full blast tribal on this one.

IGBO AMAKA!!!! IGBO AMAKA!!! IGBO AMAKA!!! Ngozi is our daughter and we are proud of her!

God will continue to take her and the Igbo race to greater heights!!!

Our enemies will not die, but live to see the success of the Igbo nation and like Joseph’s brothers they will bow down and give glory to God!!!

God bless All our sons and daughters who died fighting for their God given right!

We will not disappoint!!!

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback Alariiwo

Bcc Roger3d

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter by ehissi(m): 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
tiredoflife:

Uniben is not the standard of the English language
Its either u use still or you use yet
You can't say still yet
It is wrong

I was going to give you something to think again but when I saw your moniker "tiredoflife"....... undecided
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter by GMbuharii: 8:49am On Jul 21, 2018
immhotep:

Chidialaigbo thinks that Twitter has time for quota system dullardized tribalistic appointments grin

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d

lolss grin

they are so pained grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 22, 2018
Ziggylady:

If you were neutral,you would have shut your mouth and moved on,not making silly assertions stemming from acute 'bad-belle undecided

How can a Rolls Royce have "bad-belle" for a kabukabu molue? You need to take shape before I enter your spirit, body and soul. Ode ipod
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter by budusky05(m): 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
baddosky1:

You don't know jack about her. Now kindly shut up and go continue your oil bunkering!

Nonsense!!

Just checked ur profile understand ur interest in betting.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter by baddosky1: 7:43am On Jul 26, 2018
budusky05:

Just checked ur profile understand ur interest in betting.

Not anymore! That thing almost ruined me
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter by budusky05(m): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
baddosky1:

Not anymore! That thing almost ruined me

Same way okonjo iweala almost ruined nigeria
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter by baddosky1: 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
budusky05:

Same way okonjo iweala almost ruined nigeria

And yet she keeps getting international appointments and endorsements?

Enumerate with valid points ways in which NOI almost ruined Nigeria...

I await
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter by budusky05(m): 9:26am On Jul 27, 2018
baddosky1:

And yet she keeps getting international appointments and endorsements?

Enumerate with valid points ways in which NOI almost ruined Nigeria...

I await

Appointment indeed, after selling out her country? Here we go again, IPOB FOOLS every were. Always selling out themselves, same way in 8 years they produced 6 Senate president, same way they betrayed themselves during the war, only to turn around and point accusing fingers to Niger Delta's.
Abeg the woman supervised/encourage corruption here, something she can't do else we're.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter by baddosky1: 10:26am On Jul 27, 2018
budusky05:

Appointment indeed, after selling out her country? Here we go again, IPOB FOOLS every were. Always selling out themselves, same way in 8 years they produced 6 Senate president, same way they betrayed themselves during the war, only to turn around and point accusing fingers to Niger Delta's.
Abeg the woman supervised/encourage corruption here, something she can't do else we're where.

I asked you to do something in plain and simple English!

The question was...

"Enumerate with valid points ways in which NOI almost ruined Nigeria..."

And instead of doing that, you resort to insults! It's a WAEC Style question which needs your straightforward answer and does not crave your indulgence in barking like a rabid dog unless you didn't write WAEC. undecided

Now I ask you again...

"Enumerate with valid points ways in which NOI almost ruined Nigeria AND like you postulated how she supervised and encouraged corruption here and there"

Failure to do that means you are nothing but a dunce.

I await your answer. cool

Cc immhotep pointzerom GmBuharii justiceleague1 lzaa

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter by IGBOmarryme: 11:37am On Jul 27, 2018
baddosky1:

The question was...

And instead of doing that, you resort to insults! It's a WAEC Style question which needs your straightforward answer and does not crave your indulgence in barking like a rabid dog unless you didn't write WAEC. undecided

Now I ask you again...

"Enumerate with valid points ways in which NOI almost ruined Nigeria AND like you postulated how she supervised and encouraged corruption here and there"

Leave all these Afonja people trying to cause rift between us and the South South but they dont know that blood is always thicker than water. Their plan always fail on arrival.. Though Ngozi is full Igbo.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter by baddosky1: 11:44am On Jul 27, 2018
IGBOmarryme:

Leave all these Afonja people trying to cause rift between us and the South South but they dont know that blood is always thicker than water. Their plan always fail on arrival.. Though Ngozi is full Igbo.

Don't mind the dimwit!

That is how I tackle them head on by asking them questions above their ewedu brain limit which they cannot be able to decipher.

Cc: Budusky05
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter by IGBOmarryme: 11:48am On Jul 27, 2018
baddosky1:

The question was...

Now I ask you again...

But let me ask you why are you this wicked, why do you want to choke that nonentity to death with wicked questions? you and i know he has nothing against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala only hatred and false propaganda so as to make their certificate forger Kemi come up a little to her grade.
Abeg leave that Afonja o whatever happens to him my hand no dey.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter by IGBOmarryme: 11:50am On Jul 27, 2018
baddosky1:

Don't mind the dimwit!

That is how I tackle them head on by asking them questions above their ewedu brain limit which they cannot be able to decipher.

Cc: Budusky05
grin grin grin grin Let just laugh in Afghanistan native language

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter by budusky05(m): 11:58am On Jul 27, 2018
baddosky1:

The question was...

Now I ask you again...

Now I know the level of what am dealing with 'JAMBITS' my son the part ur going killed ur ancestors.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter by baddosky1: 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
budusky05:

Now I know the level of what am who i am dealing with 'JAMBITS' my son the part ur going path you are towing killed ur ancestors.

The fact that your grammatical lexis is deplorable clearly indicates that you are totally incapable of answering my question. You are what is known as a high profile olodo!

Pity!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders / APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) / Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.