Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

Baby And Me - A Crime Story - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Baby And Me - A Crime Story (21473 Views)

The Midnight Encounter (A Short Crime Story By Olumide Odusanya) / LOVE SEX CRIME (story By Topedoski) / AZEME : A Campus Crime Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by queenitee(f): 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
Awwn

1 Like

Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by wizsolzy(m): 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
So u know I love dis tori like damn, like kilode!...gud work bro Gud work grin

1 Like

Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by Anijay1212(m): 10:25am On Aug 03, 2018
ME

1 Like

Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by abuhson(m): 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
What a piece am too elated to find the words to describe this piece. More like a series, its a wow
Thumbs up and keep the updates flowing

1 Like

Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by manuel80(m): 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
This is real nice. Keep up the good work. Leila mustn't sha get Brec/Reign

1 Like

Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by Oyinprince(m): 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
BABY AND ME - Episode 11

Read the episode here - https://youngicee.com/2018/07/baby-episode-11.html

2 Likes

Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by Oyinprince(m): 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
BABY AND ME Episode 12

Read episode 12 here - https://youngicee.com/2018/07/baby-episode-12.html

1 Like

Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by Oyinprince(m): 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
BABY AND ME Episode 13

Jude managed to escape with his daughter in Italy by faking his own death and with the help of his friend Chace, he and baby Reign moved to South Korea under fake identities. He now lives in a nice house and works as a hacker for his friend Ahn Jin Ho, he's been living a good life until he meets Seo Yoona, who leaves quite an impression on him...he feels drawn to the young lady who obviously has a mysterious vibe to her. She is witty, street smart and your all round tough girl...and we ended off where he asked her to move in with him after seeing that she is actually street people. She agrees to move in....

The following morning, I was woken up by my daughter's screams. I dragged myself out of bed and went to her room
Me "Ya ya ya....must you always wake up like that?" She kept quiet as soon as she heard my voice. I hovered over her on the bed and she raised up her tiny arms, I smiled "every time princess, every time!" I picked her up then walked to the kitchen, I almost wet my pants and died when I saw someone in the kitchen with their entire upper body in the fridge
Me "what the....!" Yoona turned around and flashed a bright smile at me, it was so fake because it didnt reach her eyes but she was still beautiful with those comedically large eyes
Yoona "morning! Sorry if I woke you but I am an early riser and I like to eat when I'm awake" Reign squealed happily wanting to be taken by Yoona, it was surprising how my daughter had warmed up to this stranger so quickly
Yoona "aigoo!! The little majesty is awake!" She walked over to us and took her, when she was around Reign, Yoona displayed real emotions instead of the cold hard exterior she put up when talking to me. I wished Riri could speak so she could ask the questions that I was burning to ask this beautiful Korean girl who was obviously running from something.
Looking at Yoona and judging from what I already knew about her, it was hard to believe that she was actually really street people, her impeccable perfect English without the weird accent told me that she didnt grow up in Korea or she had a really expensive education, the fact that she was able to swipe my wallet so easily without me even noticing also told me that she was really street smart and the way she had kicked those men's asses without a hassle, the girl seemed like she was a professionally trained martial arts female fighter. Yoona had a past and I was very curious about it and her.
I was still standing in the lounge looking at her, she was in the kitchen with Reign playing
Me "so, anything you want for breakfast?"
Yoona "arent you going to work?"
Me "no" I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge "I'll work from home"
Yoona "why? Afraid you'll come back and I have cleaned you out?" I turned to looked at her
Me "yes" she chuckled
Yoona "whaaa! What a dark hearted suspicious jerk!" I laughed too
Me "well in my defense, you did steal my wallet" she smiled
Yoona "but you still let me in your house"
Me "I'm just a really nice guy"
Yoona "or you're planning to keep me here, feed me then sell my kidneys" I laughed and Reign laughed too
Me "whaaa...who's the dark hearted jerk now?" She chuckled
Yoona "tomato pasta"
Me "what?"
Yoona "thats what I want for breakfast...I havent eaten that in days!"
Me "cool! Tomato pasta it is then" I turned back to the fridge and took out the ingredients
Yoona "should I feed her? She must be hungry"
Me "sure" I took out her food and gave it to Yoona to warm it up "the ahjumma who watches her makes batches of it and I just have to warm it up" (ahjumma is what you called an older woman)
Yoona "smart move dad!" I chuckled, she warmed up the food and starting feeding Riri while I worked on breakfast.
Yoona and my daughter were getting along like a house on fire, she was eating nicely and laughing, Yoona was once again displaying real emotions and I could see that she really enjoyed being around Riri but I had so many questions and I knew that if I wanted answers, I'd have to ask them, I took a deep breath
Me "so...last night huh! You really showed those guys....where did you learn how to fight like that" she looked up at me
Yoona "I am a trained professional female fighter"
Me "really? When did you learn?"
Yoona "a few years ago when I lived in China"
Me "China? You lived in China...why?"
Yoona "just you know....stuff"
Me "ooohh...so uh...can I ask you something?"
Yoona "if I say no does that mean you wont ask?" I blinked at her "ask your question" she finally said
Me "well I'm just making an observation....you honestly dont strike me as street people, the way you speak, the things you do and the things you know how to do...it seems to me like there's more to the story...what...are you running from something?" She let out a loud sigh
Yoona "you know...some people might say that the life I am living now is a choice I made of my own free will...but for me, if I have to compare my life right now to what it used to be, I think I am well better off"
Me "why?" She smiled but it wasnt a full smile, just more like a sarcastic one
Yoona "lets not burden each other with our life stories okay? Lets just keep things light and carry on with our lives"
Me "oh! You're right" she obviously didnt wanna talk about it but it was evident that she was running and it was from the life she lived before she lived on the streets...but what could it be?
We ate breakfast together, I cleaned up the kitchen while Yoona disappeared to the guest bedroom. I bathed Riri and put her down, I took a shower myself then grabbed my computer and started working. After a while, Yoona came downstairs dressed in the same clothes as yesterday but she looked clean, she had obviously showered
Me "how long have you been wearing those clothes?"
Yoona "mm..I'd say three days"
Me "when is the last time you had a bath?"
Yoona "yesterday...ya...what the hell are you thinking? That because I leave of the street, I am some dirty smelly gutter rat?"
Me "what? No! Of course not!! Its just that...."
Yoona "I use a public bath einstein!"
Me "right! Of course!....anyway, I can give you something clean to wear" her face broke into a smile
Yoona "I'd like that"
Me "okay !" I jumped off the couch and ran to my closet. She was such a tiny person, I wasnt sure what would fit her. I chose a knitted sweater for her and a pair of leggings that a girl had left at my place. I went back out and threw them at her
Yoona "thanks" she put them down and looked at them one by one "ooohhh I like this! Can it be mine?" She was talking about the sweater"
Me "sure" she picked up the tights and looked at me "whaat?"
Yoona "is this yours too?" I chuckled
Me "no it is not"
Yoona "then your girlfriend? I hope not cos I dont want some girl walking up in here and beating my ass for wearing her clothes" I laughed
Me "is that what you really think?"
Yoona "you never know"
Me "dont worry, no girl will come in here and jump you okay?"
Yoona "cool!" She picked up the clothes and walked back upstairs
Me "what a weirdly interesting girl. You like her too right baby girl?" I said to Reign and she paid no attention to me at all, she was busy with her toys....
We spend the rest of the day indoors because it was cold and raining, I was working while Yoona played with Riri, she watched tv and even made us lunch, she was good at cooking too and so my interest peaked, Jeez this girl had something on me!
Later on in the even Jin Ho hyung and his younger brother Joon popped in for a visit, they were with Hye Jung, unfortunately the girl who owned the tights Yoona was wearing but she was only just a friend, we never slept together or anything like that. She had forgotten the tights here because she and Joon spent the night at my place once after we went drinking and thats it, she never came back for them and Mrs Park packed them in my closet when she was doing laundry.
Anyway Yoona was in Riri's room when they came, she had gone to put her down after playing all day, the 6 month old was tired .
Me "what are you guys doing here?"
JinHo "we came to check up on you because you didnt come in today and I couldnt reach you" okay to be honest...I did have to go into the office today but I bailed because I wanted to stay with Yoona and get to know her a little better but those efforts were in vain because she played with Reign all day and I was on the computer
Me "I had to watch Reign, Mrs Park had a situation"
Joon "we also came to eat your food"
Hye Jung "and to hang out! Its Friday!! Yay!!" She raised her hands and I chuckled
Me "I should have known you werent worried about me "
JinHo "so what are we doing tonight? Club? Chilling indoors?"
Hye Jung "I say in doors please!"
Yoona "Oh my God! She's finally sleeping...that girl can...." then she stopped mid sentence when she saw I had visitors "oh! Hello...." she waved at them with one of those half smiles rested prettily on her face
I looked back at the guys and they were all surprised that I had a female in my house
Me "oh uh....Yoona...these are my friend...Jin Ho hyung, his dongseng Joon and a good friend of mine Yoo Hye Jung...and guys this is Seo Yoona"
JinHon "Seo Yoona? Are you by any chance related to Seo II Joong?" Yoona's eyes darted around the room awkwardly then she let out an obviously uncomfortable restrained laugh
Yoona "no! I uh....I dont even know who that is"
Joon "how can you not know him? He is Korea's biggest chaebol" (chaebol is a very rich person)
Me "even I know that guy...."
JinHo "yeah....the reason I ask is because he had a daughter too...I think her name was Yoona....but it was such a long time ago, I heard she ran away from home"
Me "how do you know that hyung?"
JinHo "I dont know him personally but I used to work for him...his daughter ran away like what...5 years ago? When she was supposed to leave for College, she left and never came back" I looked at Yoona and she was really uncomfortable, her whole face was turning red
Yoona "well I dont know him, I didnt grow up in Korea"
Me "yeah, Yoona lived in China right?"
Yoona "and Japan...."
To be continued...
©Samuel Boateng & Michael A Michael
All Rights Reserved.

Read more here - www.youngicee.com/category/baby-and-me

2 Likes

Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by Damseldammie(f): 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
Bravo#i love every bit of this story... So captivating & full of suspense, I can't wait to get the end of it. May God endowed you with more wisdom
Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
so captivating... like tarasha
Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by horlabiyi(m): 8:10am On Aug 04, 2018
Interesting. grin
Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by Oyinprince(m): 9:51am On Aug 04, 2018
BABY AND ME Episode 14

JinHo "yes, those are all the places Chairman Seo is sometimes known to be staying at when he goes out for business. He has offices in China and Japan, even in America. His daughter studied in the States for a couple of years when his first wife was still alive" I looked at Yoona and she was getting restless, even though she was denying it, the puzzle pieces were coming together but if Chairman Seo was her daddy then why would she be running away from that?

Yoona "I have a headache, Im going to rest for a bit" she walked upstairs and Hye Jung gasped

Hye Jung "she lives here?" I looked at her

Me "no...she's in a bit of a situation so I'm letting her stay for a few days"

JinHo "how did you meet her?"

Me "uh guys...I'm sorry but I dont think I can hang out tonight"

JinHo "okay but there is something I want to talk to you about"

Me "uh okay"

JinHo "in private"

Me "okay, you guys be comfortable while I talk to Hyung okay?" Hyung and I walked upstairs to the room connected to the terrace. I lit up the fire and we sat down

JinHo "how do you know her?"

Me "what?"

JinHo "that girl? She is definitely Seo II Joong's daughter"

Me "how do you know that?"

JinHo "I saw her once, it wasnt a formal meeting but I did see her, how do you know her?"

Me "on the street....wait, hyung... are you trying to tell me that Yoona is the daughter of Chairman Seo?"

JinHo "I am almost sure of it"

Me "but that doesnt make any sense...why would she run from a rich father like that and choose to live on the street?" Then I remembered her words ( you know...some people might say that the life I am living now is a choice I made of my own free will...but for me, if I have to compare my life right now to what it used to be, I think I am well better off"wink what did she mean by that?

JinHo "I dont know, who knows anything about these rich kids? Maybe she wanted attention but the Chairman didnt even bother looking for her when she left and she must have felt stupid and decided not to come back home

Me "that would explain so many things about her, she is definitely someone with a rich background"

JinHo "look man, you need to get that girl out of your house" I frowned

Me "why?"

JinHo "she is nothing but trouble, she used to be a notorious troublemaker even back in the day, when her father remarried after her mom passed, she became a total rebel, causing trouble everywhere, getting into fights...I dont know how many schools she got kicked out off before she disappeared...I heard she was shipped off to China"

Me "where she says she lived for a couple of years"

JinHo "exactly...look man, you dont want to have some strange girl living in your house, she might uncover things about you...like your real identity and who knows what she will do with that info"

Me "what could she possibly do? Come on...hyung?"

JinHo "I dont know...just...get rid of her" he turned and walked out of the door leaving me to digest the new info that I had just come across.

Later on they left and I went to find Yoona in her room, she was lying on her back and looking up at the ceiling

Me "hey" she looked at me then sat up

Yoona "hey"

Me "may I come in?"

Yoona "its your house"

Me "right" I went to sit on the bed and looked at her "I'm sorry if my friends made you feel uncomfortable back there"

Yoona "they didnt, I'm just not a very....social person" I nodded

Me "right...it just kind of seemed like you knew the Chairman and maybe he is indeed your....."

Yoona "I dont know him!" She abruptly cut me off before I could finish

Me "but JinHo hyung seems to think you're his daughter, he even said that he saw you once before you were sent away to live in China" her eyes widened

Yoona "he must be mistaking me with someone, just because we share the same family name doesnt mean we're related"

Me "I know that but he's really adamant"

Yoona "I dont know, look Blair Taylor...." I chuckled, she was the only person who called me like that

Me "you dont have to hide anything from me Yoona...if he's your father then its okay"

Yoona "is it really Blair Taylor? Are you saying that if I admit that Chairman Seo II Joong is my dad then it will be okay?"

Me "yes!" I confirmed with a firm nod

Yoona "so you wont ask me why I ran away from home? Despite having a chaebol as my father?" I was quiet for a moment then...

Me "earlier today you said that if you had to compare your life with the one you lived back then and the one you live now, you're much better off. What did you mean" she kept quiet "did something happen? Something that caused you to leave your home?" She let out a small sarcastic laugh

Yoona "home huh? Its funny how that term is used so loosely nowadays...look Blair Taylor, like I said before, let us not burden each other with our life stories. Yes Chairman Seo is my father and thats that"

Me "Yoona...."

Yoona "I'd like to sleep please"

Me "okay" I stood up "goodnight" I left the room and walked down to the kitchen, I took out a beer and sat down.

I was fully aware that she wouldnt open up to me immediately but I was going to build up her trust in me so that she would be able to tell me everything about her...I was already so drawn to her, I just wanted to know everything there was to know about her. Why would anyone run from such a rich father, all my life I had wished that my real parents would find me and they would be super rich and I wouldnt have to suffer anymore but here Yoona was...throwing away the dream that most people have, to have a rich family and never want for anything again! Was JinHo hyung right? Did she really run away because she was a spoilt brat of a troublemaker who couldnt handle the fact that her daddy remarried so she wanted attention and ran away or did something really big and bad happen to her that made her leave her father and never look back? In due time I was willing to work very hard in getting answers for all my questions.....

The following day I woke up and went to check on my daughter, she was awake and not crying for a great change. I picked her up and we walked to the kitchen and Yoona wasnt there. I thought maybe she was sleeping so I fed Reign, put her down and made breakfast. When I was done, Yoona still did not come down so I went to check on her, I knocked on the door but there was no answer so I slowly pushed my way in. I walked in softly calling out her name, when I was fully in the room, I was met by a fully made up bed and a note that said "thanks for everything" and with that...I knew she was gone.

Maybe I had pushed too hard but then again...people with secrets can never stay put right?

To be continued...

All Rights Reserved.

2 Likes

Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by Oyinprince(m): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2018
BABY AND ME Episode 15

She was gone and I had absolutely no clue where I could find her, the girl had no phone and I didnt even know her usual spots around Gangnam. I had obviously scared her away with my 21 questions but can you blame me, what guy doesnt want to know stuff about the woman he likes? Well certainly not me, I just wanted to know why she ran and maybe I could help her if she was in trouble. I went back downstairs and grabbed my computer, I opened it then just stared not knowing what to do, for the first time in my life, I had a computer in front of me and I couldnt use my skills to find the person I really wanted to find, damnit! I should have put a chip in my clothes too! She had left wearing that sweater I gave her, she loved it so much and it really looked great on her. Anyway I closed my laptop and put the food away, I suddenly had no appetite.

I got an international call from Chace, he was in Brazil

Me "hey man"

Chace "Jude! Whatsup man? You've been pretty scarce these days" I scratched my head

Me "I've been busy"

Chace "anyway I have great news"

Me "yeah?"

Chace "I am sure little Reignie would love a visit from her uncle huh?"

Me "you're coming here?"

Chace "yep! My flight to Seoul has been book, I land in the afternoon! Be sure to come get me boy!"

Me "alright"

Chace "well dont sound too excited!"

Me "Im glad you're coming Chace"

Chace "then why dont you sound like it?"

Me "I have a bit of a situation right now, lets talk later" I hung up before he could say another word. I looked at Reign playing

Me "I really should have taken it easy, your father has zero chill baby girl" she looked at me and laughed "you always laugh at me!" I went to pick her up "you enjoyed having her around didnt you? Having another female in the house...I think daddy got ahead of himself just a little bit, since you dont have a mom and you're around all these males, I just really want you to grow up with a female influence in your life" I kissed her forehead and she held my face and pouted her lip so I kissed them

Me "thats daddy's little girl " I put her back down then slumped on the couch.

I turned on the tv and the first face I saw was Seo II Joong, Yoona's father, he was being interviewed about his success. I looked at him talking and wondered, what happened he did to his daughter or what happened to her that made her leave, run away from home and never look back, what did he do to her?

Later on, JinHo hyung and Hye Jung came over again at the house, Reign was taking her name so I was alone in the lounge

JinHo "whats up man!"

Hye Jung "where's your guest?"

Me "she had to leave this morning"

Jinho "so you took my advice huh and kicked her out?"

Me "what? Of course not! She left...without even saying goodbye"

Hye Jung "aaahhh that doesnt surprise me at all, isnt running what she excels at the most?"

Me "I think I scared her off last night by asking too many questions"

Hye Jung "no...I think she ran because she is shady and she has plenty to hide. She was only going to cause problems for you Blair"

JinHo "exactly! I say...good riddance" I threw my hands in the air in despair and sat down

Hye Jung "Blair...you cant tell me you're really worried about her?"

JihHo "why in the world would he be worried about a 26 year old grown ass woman?"

Me "you guys dont understand....she...."

JinHo "is this what you're always like?" I raised my eyebrow

Me "what do you mean?"

JinHo "you like to run after the girls in trouble, the damaged girls, the chicks with issues? You like to be their saviour, their hero?"

Me "what are you talking about?"

JinHo "dude, stay away from girls like that, they bring nothing but trouble! Instead of running after that troublesome heiress...why dont you focus your time on someone like Hye Jung? She is wife material" Hye Jung blushed like a schoolgirl, touching her hair. I wont lie and say I wasnt aware that Hye Jung saw me as a man and not just as her friend but I wasnt interested in her at all, to me she really was just a friend....a sister even. I took in a long breath and exhaled

Me "I cant deal with you guys right now" I threw myself back in the couch, crossing my legs

Hye Jung "Blair...its okay to worry about her because its in your nature but lets face it, she wasnt going to stay long anyway and the fact that she didnt want to talk about her daddy issues means that she's just got more going on and cant settle in one place. She's a big girl and I assume a tough one at that so she's going to be okay" she put her hand on my knee, I opened my eyes and removed her hand then stood up

Me "right! Anything to drink?"

JinHo "I'll have a beer"

Hye Jung "nothing for me" she sat on the floor with Reign and they played together, I watched them for a second, Riri enjoyed having any female around her and I suppose Hye Jung could be the female influence I wanted her to have. She was a neurosurgen at one of the best hospitals in Gangnam, she was definitely a good role model for her but I would never ever date Hye Jung, she wasnt my type of girl at all.

Hye Jung didnt stay long because she had a shift at the hospital so I remained with JinHo hyung, he wanted us to finish up on some new work that we had started

JinHo "we need to get on something big Blair, we have to keep the money rolling in"

Me "I know, so what were you thinking"

JinHo "since you dont want to be in the field anymore, there is this guy...he has been using a rather unorthodox way to get his money" we spoke about that for a long time and hyung was going to look further into it and I would do what I do best but before then, nothing could take my mind off Seo Yoona # sigh

♡♡♡ Seo Yoona♡♡♡

I left the house early in the morning without any goodbyes because I didnt want Blair Taylor seeing me then talking me out of it. Blair Taylor was exactly the type of person I avoided the most in my life, the type of person who wants to know everything about me, the type of person who thinks that they can save me, protect me or help me with whatever I am "going through" I hated that kind of person because I am a big girl, I know the streets of Seoul better than anyone because for 5 years of my life, I have been living on them, I can take care of my self and I definitely dont need saving . So I left because I didnt want him prying into my life and asking me questions, especially now that he knew that my father was indeed the great Chairman Seo, everyone asked those questions...why would I run away, why would I leave my home to suffer on the streets, a chaebol of a father to go and scrape for my next meal but what they didnt realise is that, leaving on the street was way better than living in that house.

I left for Myeong Deong early that morning still in the clothes he gave me. I went to the save the wills containers to find some good and warm clothes to wear so I could ditch the ones Blair Taylor had given to me, I couldnt continue to wear his clothes in case that freak put some kind of tracking device in them.

After finding something warm to wear, I went to the nearest convenience store and bought myself some noodles, I sat down and ate. My friend Yoo Ran finally decided to show, that place was our meeting spot for everyday exactly at that time then we would hang out the rest of the day, some days she couldnt come because unlike me she had familial responsibilities. Because we grew up together and we became more like sisters, she is the only person I kept in touch with from my past life, she still hung out with me everyday and gave me money, brought me clothes and other stuff

Me "finally you show up!"

YooRan "ya...where the hell were you yesterday?! I waited!"

Me "at some guy's house, he's American" her jaw fell

Yoo Ran "Mwo!! What were you doing in some American guy's house?!"

Me "I stole his wallet once...he saved me from dying out in the cold one night then he found me on the street fighting for some stuff, he took pity on me and asked me to move in with him"

YooRan "move in....wha?! What is happening right now?!" I laughed

Me "is your mind being blown right now?" I chuckled

YooRan "then what happened?! What happened?"

Me "he had some nosy annoying friends over, he introduced me and one of them clicked that thr Chairman might be my father"

YooRan "aaahhhh then he started asking questions, wanting to understand why you'd rather be street people when you have a chaebol as a father" I sighed loudly

Me "you said it sister" she nodded

YooRan "so you ran?"

Me "I lefr"

YooRan "Seo Yoona!!"

Me "whaaat? You know I hate it when people pry into my life, they all think they can save me or something but I am fine"

YooRan "then how long do you plan to live like this? You cant be happy living like this"

Me "I dont know Mo Yoo Ran, all I know is that I can never go back to my father"

YooRan "he's been asking about you"

Me "what does he want to know?"

YooRan "he asked if I had seen you or if we still keep in touch" I looked at her "I said I didnt know! That we havent spoken in years"

Me "good girl"

YooRan "he wants people to go looking for you, he said I should let him know if I hear from you again" I let out a slight laugh

Me "ha! Whaaa...my father is really something else isnt he? Why is he only looking for me now? Its been 5 long years!"

YooRan "maybe he wants you to go back home"

Me "then what about his precious son? The one he favoured over me"

YooRan "Yoona....." she said with her tone filled with pity

Me "dont....just dont....you know what my father can look for as long as he wants...he will never find me"

YooRan "Gangnam is not that big a place my friend, your father is a very powerful man who will do anything to get what he wants, he has sent out his best people to find you" I sighed again as I took a sip of my warm milk

Me "I think I might have a great hiding place" I smiled

YooRan "where? Where will you go?"

To be continued...

All Rights Reserved.

3 Likes

Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by pacifust058(m): 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by skubido(m): 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
tanks a lot for the update. u too much
Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by Richimills(m): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
Enjoying this
Thumbs up man
Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by AvatarMode(m): 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
This is beautiful. Nice work...keep posting please..
Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by Oyinprince(m): 11:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
BABY AND ME Episode 16
The last thing I needed in my life was to be in my father’s presence again and YooRan was right, my father would do whatever it took to find me and being back in that house gave me nightmares just thinking about it. My only option was to go back to Blair Taylor’s house, a place where I knew my father would never find me but I had to be clever about this and be around a place where I knew Blair Taylor would find me then convince me to go back to his place with promises that he wouldnt ask questions I wasnt comfortable with. I knew thats exactly what a guy like him would say, its all what guys like him do and say because they think they will have a chance to make you trust them then eventually open up their heart to them but I wasnt like that, no matter how close we would become, there were just walls that no one could ever break down
YooRan “Ya!” She hit my arm “I asked you a question, where will you go?”
Me “there is a place, where I will be safe and my dad will never find me”
YooRan “you wont tell me?”
Me “I will, when everything gets sorted”
YooRan “what the heck? Come on!”
Me “calm down, I just need to strategise a little” I let out my third exasperated sigh for the day “aaaiish….I cant believe I have to do this really ”
YooRan “do what?!”
Me “lets just go, I’ll walk with you to the hospital” she worked as a neurosurgeon at her dad’s hospital in Gangnam. I stepped off the stool
YooRan “are you really not going to tell me?”
Me “later, I’ll tell you later…I promise” we left the store and her car was parked outside “I should have known you’d never walk”
YooRan “why would I walk when I have such an expensive sexy looking car to drive?”
Me ” aahhh of course” we walked to the car and got in.
She drove to the hospital, we said our goodbyes then I walked back to the bus station, I caught a bus to the Namsan Tower, I had to think of a place where I could go to that Blair Taylor would be at so my plan could work…….
♡♡♡Blair Taylor♡♡♡
I called in Mrs Park to come and watch Reign while I roamed the streets of Seoul trying to see if I could spot Yoona. I dont know what it was but my heart just wouldnt rest without me seeing her and even if I couldnt convince her to come back home with me then I just wanted to see if she was okay
I drove all around the city and I even went up hill all the way to Namsan, thats was my last resort, I was tired and hungry so I was going to give up the search for that day and just go home. I drove up to Namsan and parked the car then got out and walked around. I had a picture of her on my phone that I had taken while she played with Riri, I walked around asking people if they had seen her with and just as I was about to give up, I asked one more person and he said he had seen her around Namsan just a few minutes ago. He directed me to the last place he had seen her. I quickly ran over to that place and stopped in my tracks as I saw her sitting on a bench eating fried dumplings, she wore a long and big navy jacket that I wondered where she got from. I stared at her for a while, she looked so damn beautiful and I just wanted to keep her by my side for the longest time, even if she didnt tell me about her past and why she ran from her father, I just wanted her to be with me.
I slowly walked over to her and she looked up as soon as she felt my presence
Yoona “Blair Taylor?”
Me “ya! Why the hell did you leave the house? Why did you leave a warm and cosy house with all the food you can ever eat to come and sit here in the cold?!” She stood up
Yoona “how did you….how did you find me?!”
Me “by driving all over Gangnam! What the hell Yoona?! Is this how you operate”
Yoona “what are you talking about?”
Me “you run every time something you dont like happens?” She frowned and she was so damn adorable I wanted to hold her in my arms and never let go
Yoona “what are you doing here?”
Me “I’m here to take to you home! You dont have to run anymore, Im sorry if I made you uncomfortable with my questions, I wont ask anymore lets just go”
Yoona “so you’re saying you want to live with someone you know nothing about?”
Me “yes, I will live with what I know about you and what I learn about you along the way”
Yoona “really? So you wont ask about my dad and why I left?”
Me “yes I promise…lets just go home!” I grabbed her hand and pulled her all the way to my car then shoved her in “dont you think about running again okay!” She chuckled
Yoona “I wont…If Im being honest I didnt know how I was going to survive with out Brec”
Me “she misses you too” she smiled and looked out of the window
♡♡♡Seo Yoona♡♡♡
A couple of days later…..
My plan had worked, Blair Taylor had played right into my hands even though I didnt think he’d find me on that very day but then again, I’m not complaining and I was just glad I had a place to hide from my father until I figured out my next move.
It was nice living with Blair Taylor and his daughter, she was just the most adorable little person in the world. Though some people may say that I had a heart made of steel, little Brec fought her way into my heart and found herself a nice comfy spot then settled there. Things were good with her father as well and I was completely right about him, he was your ultimate nice guy and even though he stopped asking questions about me and my father, I could see how he thought he was getting closer to me, building up my trust in him and perhaps breaking down my walls, I mean yes I was comfortable around the guy, too comfortable even…I had dated guys before but none of them made me feel as free and comfortable to be me around them lik Blair Taylor did because they all expected me to act like Chaebol Heiress that I was and when I didnt, they didnt understand me. It wasnt like with Blair Taylor, he took me for everything I was, he understood me and never once asked me to change but then again it was still early days and we were adjusting to the situation we had put ourselves into, he didnt know me at all….but accepted the little parts of me that I showed to him.
I was well hidden from my dad and I lived in a beautiful house with a nice and his adorable daughter. I wanted to be happy and put my heart at ease but it all seemed to good to be true because even though Blair Taylor seemed to be the perfect guy, I often had the feeling I wasnt thr only one filled with secrets in that house but it was all good with me.
I was safely hidden away and living an almost normal life, I still went to hang out with Yoo Ran when she wasnt working and I told her about my living situation just not my address. I thought I’d never see my father again but I was sorely mistaken because one day as I was watching tv, I saw on the news that Yoo Ran had been involved in a terrible accident and was in the hospital in a very critical condition. My heart leaped to mu throat as my whole body shook vigorously with foreboding worry about my best friend. It was already late…Blair Taylor offered to take me to the hospital, I didnt even think about anything else like…seeing her parents and them telling my dad they saw me, I just wanted to see my best friend and make sure she was okay…
Blair Taylor took me to the hospital, he came along with Brec because we had no one to take care of her. I rushed into the hospital but they wouldnt let me see her because I was an unknown person and only family was allowed to see her. Tears streamed down my face and I screamed at the nurse on duty preventing me from seeing her
Dr Kang “let her in” we both turned to look at him, Kang Yoo Ran’s father, he looked awful “let her in” I walked over to him
Me “thank you”
Dr Kang “I know she’d want to know you were here, come” he took my hand and led the way, I looked at Blair Taylor, signaling to him that he should follow too and so he did
Me “what happened?”
Dr Kang “there was a collision, the other driver ignored the red light and drove right into her”
Me “what? That is crazy! What kind of twisted human does that?!”
Dr Kang “we put her into an induced coma after the surgery because we want the swelling in her brain to go down so we can see if there’s any permanent damage”
Me “d-damage?”
Dr Kang “we cant really say for sure….we dont know how the brain heals sometimes but we hope for the best” we reached her room and he told me to go by myself
Me “I’ll be right back” I said to Blair Taylor then walked into her room
Tears ran down my face and I approached her bed, her head was bandaged, she was hooked up into machines and her face bruised. I sat down and took her hand
Me “hey….” I swallowed the large lump in my throat “Its me….Seo Yoona, your best friend, sister, confidante and partner in crime….” I broke off then took a deep breath “it hurts me to see you like this Yoo Ran….I cant bare to see you like this….you were the only one who understood why I had to leave that house, before I could even bring myself to tell the real reason why I had to leave, why I was running away, you stood by mu side and supported the decision that everyone thought was so stupid, you held my hand through it all and now I cant bare to see the person who gave me so much strength and will be like this….so please wake up okay….you wake up and be okay, I promise that I will be a better friend and do whatever you want me to do…I will find a purpose for my life like you always wanted and do something for myself but you have to wake up and be okay first….please….sarangheyo my beautiful friend” I stood up and kissed the top of her forehead then walked out
I opened the door and was face to face with my father…….
To be continued…
All Rights Reserved.

Read more episodes - www.youngicee.com/category/baby-and-me

1 Like

Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by Oyinprince(m): 7:02am On Aug 08, 2018
BABY AND ME – Episode 17
♡♡♡Seo Yoona♡♡♡
He looked at me like he had seen a ghost, as though he didnt expect to see me at the hospital even though my best friend was injured
Father “Seo Yoona…?” It was more of a question, I wasnt prepared to see my father after all these years, in fact I could have lived my entire life without ever seeing him again. I hated him, I hated him with everything I had in me
Dr Kang encouraged us to go sit down and talk, so I did the reasonable thing and went to sit with him in the hospital cafeteria. As we sat across from each other, I looked at him and felt nothing but hatred. All those times I cried and needed him but he chose his new family over and over again, always taking their side and leaving me out in the cold. For years I needed his protection but he turned the other cheek and took care of his precious “son” more than his own daughter. My life became a curse the day he left in those people a few months after mom’s death….after that she became a distant memory to me because he didnt even want me to keep pictures of her or even visit her grave
Father “Seo Yoona” I looked at him “have you been doing okay? Are you dressing up warm enough? They say its going to be a very harsh winter this year” I chuckled
Me “so what father? You’re curious about me now? You care about me now”
Father “what are you saying then? That I never cared? You’re my flesh and blood. The only child I have”
Me “I dont even have the energy for you right now…my best friend is injured and I just want her to be okay”
Father “Yoona….I heard that you’re living on the streets…is this what you left home for? So you could suffer on the streets?”
Me “compared to being in that house, I would rather be a gutter rat”
Father “why is that? Did you leave because I took a little more care of Seo Tae Ho?”
Me “you didnt take care of me at all! The minute that woman walked into our home, you forgot who your real blood is….you favored them over me! You failed in your duties as a father, you failed me and you failed at protecting me, so…..are you really going to sit there and pretend that you dont know?!”
Father “Yoona…..”
Me “why are you even looking for me anyway? Arent you happy with the family you chose now? What is it that you want now, that has made you send out a search party for me?”
Father “I’m getting older Yoona and now its time to settle the inheritance…I need you to come back home so we can….”
Me “no….I dont want anything from you father, I wont recieve anything because I never want to see you again. I dont want your money and I do not wish to meet with you again. You made your choice, you chose something else so please….dont look back on what you let go and continue to live your life. I want nothing to do with you or your family” I stood up pushing the chair back then walked away, I heard him saying my name but I didnt stop nor turn
Me “Lets go” I said to Blair Taylor, taking Brec in my arms “I will come back another time. Thank you Dr Kang” I gave him a small bow and so did he. I walked out of that hospital as fast as my legs could take me, I opened the car door and slid in. Blair strapped in Brec and came around to the driver’s seat
Blair “you okay?”
Me “I’m fine”
Blair “Yoona….” I looked at him
Me “drive!” He nodded and started the car then pulled out into the road. We drove home in silence and once we got there I was feeling a little under the weather, seeing my father brought back a lot of terrible memories for me
Blair “Yoona…are you sure you’re alright?” I turned to face him and everything started being blurry then soon after that, I was surrounded by darkness
♡♡♡Blair Taylor♡♡♡
I was worried about her, after seeing her father she was in really bad shape, seeing him affected her badly and that told me, she didnt just run away because her father remarried and she couldnt handle it, something way bigger must have happened for her to run. I looked at her as she slept, she looked so beautiful and peaceful. I pushed the hair in her face out of the way then kissed her forehead.
I left her room and went to attend to my daughter, I fed her and gave her a bath then put her down in her room. I went back to the lounge, took out a beer and distracted myself with some sport. My phone buzzed, it was Chace calling me, that idiot made me go wait for him at the airport and didnt even have the decency to tell me that his flight details were changed
Me “what?”
Chace “hey hey! That is no way to answer your phone!”
Me “its late Chace…what is it?”
Chace “I’m sorry about last time man, something came up…look I had this job and I had to take care of it…as my apology I will deposit some money into your account tomorrow”
Me “so you’re not coming anymore?”
Chace “I cant…well at least not right now” I sighed “everything okay man?”
Me “yes”
Chace “okay talk to you later!”
Me “bye” he hung up and I let out another loud sigh as I threw my back into the couch and closed my eyes…..
What was I going to do with Seo Yoona
The following morning, I was up early to make breakfast, I was even up earlier than Reign. I played some nice music that Yoona liked and made her favorite meal, spicy noodle stew damn that girl loved her pasta! I was almost done when Riri finally woke up, I went to take her and put her in her chair
Me “one day you will be able to eat daddy’s delicious food but for now, lets settle for the delicious pumpkin soup Mrs Park made for you” I kissed her and she smiled, I took out her food and warmed it up for her then fed her. The bell at the gate rang, I looked up at the cctv and it was Hye Jung. I opened up for her and she came in while I was still feeding Riri
Hye Jung “Morning!”
Me “Hye Jung! What are you doing here so early?” My friends hadnt come to the house in a long time so they didnt know that Yoona was back and I didnt tell them, its not that I was hiding her, I just didnt want them going on and on about how I shouldnt let her in or trust her and how she’s a trouble make and all that
Hye Jung “I was in the neighborhood so I thought I’d stop by and see you guys” she walked over to Riri who was beside herself with excitement “may I?” She asked if she could take her, my daughter’s hands were already in the air so it basically was not my decision so I nodded
Me “what were you doing here so early?”
Hye Jung “I came to check on a patient of mine, he’s a really old man who’s scared of hospitals”
Me “aaahhh I see”
Hye Jung “you made breakfast! But how come there are two plates?” Jeez, that girl was very observant! If JinHo hyung was here he wouldnt have asked that question, he would have just taken the food and ate it
Me “oh that! The thing is…uh Yoona…..”
Yoona “morning” she said as she came down the stairs, I looked up and smiled
Me “hey, you’re awake”
Yoona “why? You thought I’d die in my sleep?” I chuckled
Me “maybe, you seemed really frail last night” she reached the bottom of the stairs and looked at me with those cartoon eyes
Yoona “I’m okay now”
Hye Jung “you brought her back?” I turned to face her
Me “uh well…the thing is….she is in a bit of a situation right now so I’m letting her stay on a few more days”
Hye Jung “oh!”
Yoona “Hi! You were here with the guys last time right?”
Hye Jung “uh yeah….”
Yoona “I’m sorry if I was rude, I just wasnt feeling so great”
Hye Jung “oh!”
Yoona “oh you made my favorite! Such a thoughtful guy!” She went to sit down, Riri wanted Yoona now so she took her “you want to eat with me?” I handed her the pumpkin soup
Me “I was feeding her that”
Yoona “cool!” She took the bowl
Hye Jung “Blair, can I talk to you for a second?” I knew what she wanted to talk about and I was in no mood
Me “later Hye Jung, right now I have to do something….you can stay for breakfast” she gave Yoona the side eye
Hye Jung “no…I’ll just leave, I have to get to the hospital anyway”
Me “okay, enjoy your day then” she gave me a half smile then I walked her out “bye” I waved at her then closed the door.
I looked at Yoona and Reign playing and giggling together in the kitchen and smiled, now thats something a man wants to see, the girls he loves getting along
♡♡♡Seo Yoona♡♡♡
Seeing my father rattled me but I couldnt let those bad memories control and lead over my life again like they did for an entire year since I left home, it took forever to finally move on with my life and not look back. I struggled so much after I left home, it was so hard for me and I hoped that my dad would eventually come looking for me but he never did, I stayed in Korea for so long hoping that he’d realise what he had lost and come find me but he didnt so I went back to China….
Anyway after breakfast, I took a shower and dressed up warmly because I wanted to go visit YooRan. Downstairs, Blair Taylor was on his computer as usual and I couldnt help but smile, he was truly your ultimate nice guy and he took care of me, worried about me and kept thinking that he could save me. I knew he was dying to know more about me and to be honest, I felt kind of bad for him because he was so sincere and I was just there, in his house taking advantage
Blair “going somewhere?” He was looking at me
Me “uh yeah! The hospital”
Blair “I can take you”
Me “its okay, I wont stay long”
Blair “you sure?”
Me “mm”
Blair “okay then” he smiled and I smiled back, thats the effect he had on me, Blair Taylor gave me a lot of things to smile about even though I supressed all those happy emotions…it somehow felt wrong….being happy that is
I took the bus to the hospital then walked the rest of the way. I was met by Yoo Ran’s father as I approached the room she was in the previous night
Me “Dr Kang!” He smiled
Dr Kang “Yoona…how are you today?”
Me “Im alright, how is she?”
Dr Kang “she is responding well to medication and the swelling is going down” I breathed a sigh of relief
Me “thank God, may I see her?”
Dr Kang “a nurse is attending to her head wound, it will be a minute”
Me “oh okay” I sat down and looked at my feet
Dr Kang “the Chairman was very upset when he left here yesterday”
Me “so was I” I said, still looking down
Dr Kang “Yoona, dont you think its time you forgave your father and went back home now? He is old and needs you by his side” I looked up at him
Me “why would I forgive him when he hasnt asked for my forgiveness? Be by his side? Where is his precious son that he chose over me?”
Dr Kang “you know he’s not his son…at times like this, he needs to have his blood next to him”
Me “you were there….you saw it all..how he treated me and what he let those people do to me, how they all hurt me…you were there! And now my father wants to come back 5 years later and pretend like nothing happened and I left because of my own selfish reasons? Look Dr Kang, you know I respect you more that anything, you took care of me when my father failed to do that and I will forever be grateful but I dont feel that way towards my father. I want nothing to do with him and that wont change any time soon” the nurse came out of Ran’s room “I’ll be going in now” I stood up and slowly walked into her room, there were less machines and the bandage didnt cover her whole head anymore. That gave me hope she’ll be okay and pull through.
I stayed with Yoo Ran until the visiting hour was over then when I was about to leave, I bumped into Blair Taylor’s female friend Yoo Hye Jung
Hye Jung “Seo Yoona! What are you doing here?” She wasnt asking in a friendly tone “you seem to be everywhere these days”
Me “and everywhere is….?”
Hye Jung “Blair’s house, this hospital…I have already seen your face twice this morning alone”
Me “and you dont like that? Seeing my face I mean”
Hye Jung “anywhere else would be fine, its seeing your face at Blair’s house that troubles me the most”
Me “why is that?”
Hye Jung “I know you’re the runaway daughter of Chairman Seo II Joong and I also heard that you were quite the troublemaker, I dont know what you want with Blair but he’s a really good guy”
Me “I know that”
Hye Jung “so then why is a troublemaker heiress like you lingering around him? Do you think that your father would approve of you staying with a man by yourselves? What do you want from Blair”
Me “first of all you know nothing about me, my father may be Chairman Seo and you may have heard or read things about me but you dont know anything about me! Secondly, I dont give a rats ass what my father thinks about how I live my life so dont crack your head open worrying about that and lastly, whats it to you what I do with Blair Taylor?”
Hye Jung “he’s my friend thats what it is and you may not care about a lot of things but I care about Blair and I would hate for anything or someone….to hurt him!”
Me “why dont you take care of your side of things and I will do the same with mine” I moved to walk away
Hye Jung “move out of that house” I stopped and turned to face her
Me “what?”
Hye Jung “I said move out!” I walked back to her
Me “and who are you to tell me that? The house owner or perhaps…the house owner’s girlfriend?”
Hye Jung “Blair is a very sensitive and caring guy…I know that the likes of you will only take advantage of that kindness and sensitivity then hurt him….move out of the house and leave him alone while its still early days, once you’re gone, he will forget about you” this cocky b**** was right about one thing, I was taking advantage of his kindness, living under his roof as a hiding place from my father but that was it and I hated myself for making him think he was saving me and taking care of me yet I was using him as a shield from my past life and nothing more
Me “like I said before, you take care of your side of things and I will do the same with mine. I will only ever leave that house when Blair Taylor tells me to…so since you have no say in any of this, why dont you shut up and run along to do your job! Dont you need to take care of some dying patient?” I gave her a fake smile then walked away for real this time. My head was into much of a ruckus so instead of going home, I walked around and went to all the places I used to stay in when I lived on the streets. Seeing my old people and fellow streetmates, uplifted my spirits a little bit.

Continue reading up to Episode 30 here - www.youngicee.com/category/baby-and-me

3 Likes

Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by pacifust058(m): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2018
Thanks for the update, keep it flowing
Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by Chizim1: 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
Thank you nice story keep it rolling
Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by Oyinprince(m): 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
BABY AND ME Episode 18
♡♡♡Blair Taylor♡♡♡
For someone who said she would be back soon, Yoona surely took her time, 2 hours were gone and she still wasnt back yet, I wondered if she had bumped into her father again, I knew that would definitely throw her off the radar. I was about to go out to the hospital when she finally walked in
Me "where have you been?" She sat on the couch
Yoona "Seoul"
Me "what? I thought....wait, did you see your father again? Was he at the hospital?"
Yoona "annyeo....I'm fine Blair Taylor, Just tired thats all" (annyeo means No)
Me "are hungry then?"
Yoona "I could eat something" I smiled, that girl never says no to food....I went to the kitchen to fix us up a light snack.
My phone rang and it was an American number, my heart leaped to my throat, why the Bleep would I be getting calls from America because I was basically dead in their books. I stared at it for a long time until it stopped ringing
Yoona "everything okay?"
Me "yeah"
Yoona "then who was calling?"
Me "huh?"
Yoona "your phone is ringing again" I looked at it and it was the same number calling me "Blair Taylor!" I shook my head to bring me back to reality and decided to take the call
Caller "hey Jude! Whats up man, did you get your money?"
Me "Chace? What is going on?! You're in the St....." then I realised Yoona was still in the room "hold on a sec" I briskly walked to my room "you're in the States?"
Chace "yeah! I'm in New York...I had some business to take care of"
Me "what business would that be for you to risk your life" he laughed
Chace "calm down man! You're still on that? Those people have moved on with their lives, I even went to see Richard....he forgot all about what happened!"
Me "what? How could he just forget?"
Chace "the brain is a great thing isnt it? It can be so easily manipulated, a little hypnosis and he didnt even remember the names Jude Howard"
Me "you hypnotized him?!"
Chace "I had no choice! I got the best in the business back in Brazil and he worked his magic...."
Me "why would you do that?"
Chace "so we can both come back home man....you're free to come back home now" I kept quiet, when we first moved here, all I did was try to find ways to go back home but with Richard still around, it was difficult but now I had grown quite fond of Korea and there was also Yoona, the more I stayed in Korea, reasons why I should stay kept popping up
Chace "did you hear me man? You can come home with your daughter"
Me "I heard you"
Chace "oh! Huh...you will never guess who came back looking for you!"
Me "who?"
Chace "Leila! Your ex came looking for you and Reign"
Me "how do you know that?"
Chace "its New York man...besides you're the one who's a dead man here....when I came back I went to see Jason...he told me about Leila"
Me "what did she want"
Chace "aahh something about making mistakes, wanting her old life back, second chances and blaaahhh!"
Me "oh so now she wants her daughter? The same daughter she left on my doorstep with nothing but a dumb note?! That girl is something else I tell you!"
Chace "apparently she cant stop crying after hearing that you died in Italy 7 months ago"
Me "what? She really is some special kind of horrible breed! How dare she even cry for me" I rolled my eyes
Chace "yeah, thats what I thought too...so are you coming back then?" I scratched my head
Me "I dont know man, uh....if I do then I have to explain to Jase and everyone else why I faked my death...I need a little time" time to make Yoona fall so deep in love with me she would follow me to the ends of the earth...well just the States if I ever decided to go back. I needed that girl to be in my life and I couldnt just up and leave, not when she was dealing with so much and was in obvious pain
Chace "alright man...but I must say it sure does feel good to be around my people again" I chuckled
Me "yeah yeah " he cut the call and I went back to the kitchen. Yoona was already eating
Yoona "everything okay?"
Me "yeah" she nodded and took her bread then went to sit down. She had already finished making my sandwich too so I just sat down and ate, laughing to myself about how Leila couldnt stop herself from crying after she heard Reign and I were supposedly dead...what a cow!
The doorbell rang while we were eating in silence well the tv was on
Yoona "I'll get it, must be one of your friends" she went to open the door without checking first
Me "always check first!"
Yoona "sorry! I forgot"
Me "its okay" she waited by the door to see who it was.
First a really tall guy walked in, he wore a black suit and had this stern look on his face, Yoona moved back and then her father followed, she froze
Chairman "so this is where you live" he said, looking at his daughter "its been really hard to track you since you stopped living on the streets"
Yoona "then how did you find me now?" She finally asked
Chairman "I followed you from the hospital...you sure get around well Yoona" she had this cold hard expression on her face, I had never seen that before even though she hardly expressed emotions
Yoona "what are you doing here father? Didnt I make myself clear enough yesterday? Why follow me all the way here?"
Chairman "how do you think I'm supposed to let you go now that I have found you? Yoona...you need to let go of the past now, its time you came home"
Yoona "home? Do you even know the definition of that word father? It may still be a home to you and your family but to me...it stopped being a home the day mom died! How dare you even come here and say stuff like that with a straight face. Its been 5 years father. 5 Years And now suddenly you cant leave without me?" She was cold and unfeeling as though the man standing before her was a complete stranger and not her father
Chairman "Yoona.a....when will you keep punishing me huh? A daughter doesnt even know her father's heart....just because I took care of Tae OH a little more now you think I loved him more?"
Me "I dont care what it was father or who you loved more...I just want you to leave and never come back. I told you yesterday...carry on and live your life, dont look back on what you let go, just hold on to what you were so desperate to hold on to that you treated me so badly" at this point I was feeling awkward and I knew I had to leave the room
Me "I'll give you some space" the Chairman looked at and I left the room and retreated to mine
Chairman "you're living with a man? Who is he?" I could still hear them
Yoona "could you please just go?"
Chairman "you live here with a man! Yoona are you out of your mind!"
Yoona "please okay...just go and never come back. I dont want to see you"
Chairman "I am your father Yoona"
Yoona "you lost that title and right to me at the age of 14 when you let that bastard touch me and didnt do anything about it!" My mouth fell open as I gasped
Chairman "Seo Yoona...."
Yoona "you let him put his dirty filthy disgusting hands on me and did nothing. You knew what he was doing to me, how he was hurting me, how he was damaging me but you said nothing...." silence fell and I felt my heart break into a thousand pieces, tears welled up in my eyes as I digested what Yoona was saying, how does a father just sit back and do nothing for his own child when she was being abused
Chairman "Yoona...." he just kept saying her name unable to justify his appaling actions, I felt like going in there and punching him in the face for letting that bastard even go anywhere near Yoona
Yoona "he raped me...since I was 14....he raped me over and over again and you did nothing...you let him hurt me....so how dare you even come here today and stand there acting like a father who cares about me and my wellbeing when you let that monster get into my bed and rape me" she wasnt shouting or anything, her voice was still cold and unfeeling, it carried no emotion as though the rape thing no longer affected her or maybe it was what made her so emotionally paralysed
Yoona "you let it carry on for years then when suddenly your precious son was in danger you took action"
Chairman "you tried to kill him...he almost bled to death! What was I supposed to do?"
Yoona "if you were a real father to me, you should have stopped him or let the bastard die instead of going out of your way to protect him and his witch of a mother instead of being there and protecting your own child"
Chairman "you have to understand...the scandal, it would have ruined us...all of us"
Yoona "just leave Chairman Seo okay? And from now on please dont refer to me as your daughter because I'm no child of yours so, please just go" I was still so astounded by how she was able to keep so calm and cold throughout that whole conversation yet I was in that room with my blood at a boiling point. I heard footsteps, the door open and close then I took that as my cue to get out of the bedroom
Yoona was standing in the middle of them room, she looked at me with cold eyes
Me "Yoona...." my voice was pained
Yoona "not now Blair Taylor, I'm not in the mood" then she walked up the stairs

To be continued...
All Rights Reserved.

Read more here - www.youngicee.com/baby-and-me

1 Like

Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by devilmaycry1(m): 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
nice a

1 Like

Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by Oyinprince(m): 12:44am On Aug 14, 2018
BABY AND ME Episode 19
♡♡♡Blair Taylor♡♡♡
What do you do when the person you care about is hurting and in pain but they wont let you in so you have now way of even trying to help them through their pain? Yoona stayed in her room for the rest of the day, soft mellow painful music came from her room and I knew that no matter how much she tried to keep a brave face to the world and how tough she acted and how strong she was, she was hurting, hurting that her father failed her in every aspect as a parent, hurting that he let that b****** touch her and he didnt do anything about it. She obviously had a difficult life and now knowing the things that I knew about Yoona, it was much easier to understand why she was the way she was.
Now that I knew this about her, she was going to be even more cold and distant than ever, I knew that and I was prepared for that too
I made supper but she refused to come down to eat so I just ate with Riri then watched some tv. I kept looking up the stairs, hoping she would come down but she didnt, Reign looked at me
Me “she’s just going through a difficult time sweetheart, she will be okay” I sighed, my phone rang and it was still that American number
Me “Chace…its late”
Jay “oh my God! Its really you! Jude!!” I jumped up
Me “Jason?! Why are you calling me? Whats going on?”
Jay “Dude! We all thought you were dead! I cant believe it! I thought Chase was f****** with me but its really you!”
Me “Chase told you about me?”
Chase “yeah man, I just saved you the story of telling him you’re still alive and why you faked your death”
Jay “I was wondering how you could afford an entire holiday to Italy but now I understand”
Me “he told you everything”
Jay “yes and its okay man, I know you were just trying to survive, for your daughter. Im just happy you’re alive and okay” though I was surprised and a little upset with Chase, he did lift a huge load off of me, at least Jason knew the truth “so when are you coming back?”
Me “back?” I looked up the stairs
Jay “yeah, Chase says he handled the situation here and you’re safe to come home”
Me “oh yes…uh…well I have some things here I need to take care of, I dont know when or if….”
Jay “if? So you’re saying you may never come back?”
Me “Jay it was really great hearing from you bro, I have to go” I hung up before he could say one more word
Every time I thought about going back to the States my chest would tighten, before Yoona and before knowing what I knew about her, I would have jumped onto the next plane to New York but now I just didnt want to leave, my heart was in Korea and unless I could take it with me, I was prepared to stay put and not go anywhere
♡♡♡Seo Yoona♡♡♡
For the first time in what….four years? I cried, I cried for the for the longest and loudest time, just letting everything out. I hadnt cried like that since I left home, when I felt alone and scared, missing my father and hoping he would look for me and find me then send those people away, then I cried because he didnt look for me and I was indeed alone, that I had to make a life for myself and be Seo Yoona who was wasnt the only child of Chairman Seo II Joong, I had to accept my father’s choice and it hurt, damn it hurt!
I didnt want Blair Taylor to hear me cry so I turned on the music, I didnt want him to see me all weak and vulnerable because then he would turn into the type of guy that I hate, the kind of man who thinks they can save me and even though I knew he was already like that, somehow I didnt mind because he didnt know exactly what he would be saving me from but now that he knew why I ran away from home, he was going to be even worse especially if I showed him how badly it affected me and how hard it was to keep up the hard core exterior. Yes I was less humane than I used to be, back when my mom was alive, I was the happiest and most bubbly girl in the world but slowly, those people stripped me of everything that I used to be and left me a shadow of myself…..
It was only after 11 that I left my room, I went downstairs to the kitchen because I was hungry. My food was still on the table and because I didnt want to wake up Brec or Blair, I decided not to warm up the food and just ate. I was still feeling numb, I had a lump in my throat and I was still so raw from the pain. Tears kept falling down my cheeks, I was lost in that terrible world I lived in my own father’s house
Blair “Yoona…are you okay?” I looked up at him
Me “I was fourteen…..” I could see it as clear as daylight in my mind’s eye, even after all these years, it was still fresh in my memory “I was only half asleep but I heard the door slowly open…he told me to keep quiet and not to scream. I was scared, my heart pounding in my chest, my 18 year old new brother in my room, he was on top of me, I tried to scream but he covered my mouth…pulled down my pyjamas then forced my legs apart, I felt a sharp pain piercing through my skin, I thought I was being torn apart. I cried and begged but it was like he couldnt hear me, I fought him until he was done. He slid off me and told me that I was a girl….what kind of twisted b****** was he?” I exhaled loudly “I told my father, he seemed shocked but he said nothing…so I told his wife but she accused me of lying and convinced my father I was trying to tear the family apart. He took their side and told me to stop spreading lies, every time he snuck into my bedroom, I’d tell father and he would shout at me and tell me to stop lying” I wiped the tears
“When I was 18 after what seemed like a life time of darkness, years of slowly being stripped of the child I used to be, the adult I wanted to be….I started being less awake, drawing farther away from my humanity and the world….I stabbed him, right in the neck. Blood gushed out everywhere, he cried out and fell on the floor, I looked at him struggling to breath, his eyes filled with fear and I cannot explain to you the satisfaction I felt, seeing him be the one who was afraid for once. He kept saying my name and I felt nothing, I felt no guilt or remorse towards him, I wanted him to die…thats what he had turned me into, a killer” the tears were now all dried up, the pain dissipating, I became less raw…I kept seeing Tae Ho lying on my bedroom floor, desperately trying to hold on to hus miserable life, I watched him and wished that he would die so he would never hurt me again. I looked up at Blair Taylor, he had tears in his eyes
Me “I’m done eating, I’ll see you in the morning” I stood up and walked up to my room, closing the door behind me. I was no longer an emotional wreck but the cold heartless person I had taught myself to be
♡♡♡Blair Taylor♡♡♡
I could barely sleep a wink after Yoona opened up to me about the rape. I saw a side to her I had never seen before, for once she was vulnerable and I could see how hurt she was. It broke my heart to see her cry and I was about to go over and hold her in my arms but when she spoke about stabbing her step brother and watching him slowly die, her expression changed back to the cold and hard exterior she usually wore. It was like the human I had seen in her the time she spoke about the rape suddenly or was slowly disappearing and leaving behind the almost empty shell she claimed to be. It was evident that she was still hoarding a lot of pain and resentment towards her father but could she go from an emotional wreck to someone who absolutely someone who possessed almost no human qualities?
I woke up the next day and called Mrs Park, asking her to come in since I was going to into the office and because I knew Yoona would go visit her friend, I didnt want to inconvenience her by leaving Reign in her care.
I was eating a bowl of cereal after feeding Reign when she came down the stairs, Reign bounced up and down with joy, Yoona smiled and was excited to see her too. It almost made me jealous that Reign could make her smile like that and I could never even get a genuine smirk out of her
Yoona “morning” she was back to her old self
Me “hey, you look nice” she was already dressed up
Yoona “thank you, you too…going somewhere?”
Me “mm, to work”
Yoona “oh! Im going to the hospital, what about Brec?”
Me “uh dont worry, I already have made plans for her, Mrs Park is coming in”
Yoona “oh cool” I looked at her playing with Reign and it astonished me, how did she do it? How did she carry on with her life as if nothing horrible ever happened to her

read the complete story here - http://youngicee.com/category/baby-and-me

9 Likes

Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by horlabiyi(m): 9:46am On Aug 16, 2018
I would like every reader of this amazing story to encourage the writer by trying to click LIKE on every update. It's not easy to be writing such a nice interesting story. Please let's encourage him with likes and comments. Thank you.

OyinPrince you're mouthed. Big up

3 Likes

Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by skubido(m): 11:14am On Aug 16, 2018
hmmmmm

tanks for the update. more ooo
Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by Oyinprince(m): 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
BABY AND ME Episode 20

Yoona "your daddy is staring" she was talking to Reign, I smiled awkwardly
Me "I didnt make breakfast"
Yoona "Kinchana, I can grab something at the hospital" (Kinchana means its okay)
Me "want me to take you?"
Yoona "work?"
Me "the hospital is on the way" she smiled
Yoona "cool " then she carried on playing with Reign. I finished my cereal and left the kitchen for my room. I gathered my things then I heard voices in the lounge, I assumed that Mrs Park had arrived
I went back out and I was right, Reign was already in her arms
Me "morning Mrs Park"
Park "morning Mr Taylor"
Me "uh...Yoona?"
Yoona "here!" She shouted from the top of the stairs, I just came to get my bag, we can go" she came running down the stairs
Me "bye baby" I kissed my daughter and gave Mrs Park a bow
Yoona "bye princess" she also kissed Reignie then we left
We drove to the hospital in silence mostly because Yoona was listening to music, Korean music is quite good guye let me tell you
Me "so...." she looked at me
Yoona "mm?"
Me "think you can handle it?"
Yoona "handle what?"
Me "what if your dad will be at the hospital again"
Yoona "I can handle my father" well she was right about that, she surely put up an act in front of her dad, it was the after effects of seeing her dad that worried me
Me "yes but, after you see him...you're always in bad shape"
Yoona "lets not do this Blair Taylor" I sighed in exasperation, why wouldnt this girl just let me
Me "Yoona come on! We're friends right?"
Yoona "yes"
Me "knowing what I know....I cant not say anything"
Yoona "pull over"
Me "what?"
Yoona "pull over!"
Me "uh okay...." I pulled the car into the side of the rode, she turned to look at me
Yoona "look, I want to be straight with you okay...I think you're a really nice guy and yes we're friends and boy am I grateful that you're my friend but lets get one thing straight Blair Taylor, I am not your ordinary kind of friend. I am that kind of friend who likes to keep things casual, the kind of friend you can go to a soccer match with, drink with, go out with, have fun with and have a great time with...I am not the kind of friend who opens up about their past or their feelings and emotions because I am the type of person who likes to keep her shit together at all times. I dont do the touchy feely stuff, I dont talk, I dont share or express what I'm feeling or how I'm feeling" she took a deep breath "yesterday you found out things about me and you saw a different side to me and most people who know what you know and have seen what you saw, always have this mentality that they can crack the complicated puzzle that is Seo Yoona, they think that they can help me become in touch with my feelings and they think they can save me...I absolutely hate people like that because I am fine just the way I am, I dont need help and I dont want to be saved. Yes I am bleeped up because of my family but I can handle my bleeped upness so please...let us not do this, okay?" I nodded, there were no words for me to speak, Seo Yoona clearly had her life figured out and I was fighting a losing battle. In that moment I decided to just let the girl be and in due time she would explode because she was clearly a ticking time bomb so I just had to make sure that I was there to help pick up the pieces. If I couldnt help her deal with her pain then I would at least be a good friend to her and hopefully, she would feel about me, the way I felt about her. My beautiful cartoon eyes Korean chaebol
♡♡♡Seo Yoona♡♡♡
Blair Taylor dropped me off at the hospital and said goodbye with a smile, I had been worried that I was too harsh but it had to be said. I had to set the record straight to him so he wouldnt become the type of guy I totally hated, I liked living with Blair Taylor and little Brec, in such a short space of time, I found myself caring about them plus I enjoyed knowing that, after a rough day or a day when I just didnt feel like getting out of bed, Blair Taylor would be around and that would just brighten up my day, I still couldnt explain what that feeling was though
I went to see Yoo Ran and she was making progress everyday, the machines were gone, no more huge bandages around her head even the bruises on her face were disappearing and there was hope she would wake up any day now.
I stayed with her for the rest of the hour then kissed her on the forehead
Me "you better be awake next time I come here" I scolded her then I left. In the passage, I unfortunately bumped into that rapist and pathetic excuse of a human being. I had wondered how much time I had before I saw him at the hospital too, going in there to show his fake concern to Dr Kang, what an asshole!
Tae Ho "well well well! Isnt this a sweet sight for sore eyes, my long lost sister! How long as it been Yoona? 5 years?" I didnt respond nor did I even look at him, I just kept walking. He grabbed my arms "I'm talking to you, didnt you hear me?!" I turned and punched him in the face, he fell to the floor and bled instantly
Me "touch me again and I will kill you for real this time then dance in your blood!" I stepped on his food as I walked off, he cried out and with reason because I was wearing a heeled boot
Father "Seo Yoona?!" I looked up
Me "you stay the hell away from me" I passed by him too
Father "his name is Jude Howard!" He shouted at me, I stopped "or was...Jude Howard" I started walking again because the name Jude Howard meant nothing to me "that man you live with...his real name is Jude Howard, at least thats what it was before he faked his own death and came here" I stopped but didnt turn to look at him "you dont anything about him do you Yoona? You're living with a complete stranger who's name you dont even know.....he is a con-artist who robs people of their money...thats how he used to make a living and why he had to fake his death and run to Korea" I slowly turned to face him
Me "then...how do you know all this father?"
Father "you think I'd let my child continue to live with a man that I dont know? I did an intensive background check on him. Your boy is good and covering his tracks but I had to go to all the trouble of bringing in someone from Japan and he uncovered everything"
Me "so what?"
Father "so what? What do you mean so what? You are shacking up with some American boy you dont even know! Did you hear me say he's a con artist?!" I walked over to him
Me "it doesnt matter what he is or who he is....nothing could ever be worse that the father who let a pathetic low life get away with raping his daughter repeatedly. Its a little too late to pretend to be the caring father now Chairman Seo, you're my innocence being taken from me a little too late" I turned and left without another word
So Blair Taylor is actually Jude Howard? I was surprised and not sure whether my father was telling the truth but somehow, I wasnt disappointed by the possibility that he was living a lie here in Korea. Honestly....what is this feeling

To be continued...
All Rights Reserved.

3 Likes

Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by Oyinprince(m): 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
BABY AND ME Episode 21

♡♡♡Jude Howard♡♡♡

I arrived at the office still in a good mood, Yoona may have laid down the law with me but I was adamant about making the other side of things work in my favor. She didnt talk about moving out so that meant she liked living with Reign and I, and if she liked that so much then it meant she liked having me around and it was only a matter of time before the Howard charisma finally hit home and we could possibly be together. It was no joke that I was falling for the girl especially now that I knew all these things about her. She may act tough and look even tougher but she was still a human being who had a tough childhood, who dealt with harsh disappointment and therefore she needed a little loving, nurturing and care, I was going to provide all those things for her.

Anyway, Jin Ho hyung was already in but I didnt see Suh Joon, his younger brother

Me "hyung"

JinHo "and finally he decides to show up"

Me "dont act like you need me to be here 24/7, I just needed a breather thats why I left the house"

JinHo "a little suffocating living with the chaebol huh?"

Me "she has a name"

JinHo "whaaa! You're really a lost cause arent you? You've already fallen for this girl right?"

Me "I dont want to talk about this"

JinHo "why? She giving you problems already? I told you she'd be nothing but trouble"

Me "aahhh JinHo, really? Can we please talk about something else? Preferably work related"

JinHo "fine....oh, ya....I got a call from Chase the other day"

Me "what did he want?"

JinHo "he told me that he fixed up everything for you and you'd be going back home soon. Is that true?" I exhaled

Me "Chase sure is getting ahead of himself these days" I mumbled to myself

JinHo "ya...are you leaving or not!"

Me "I dont think so, I mean I didnt tell him that I'll be going back"

JinHo "dude, dont think....its either you're going to leave or stay in Hangul" I looked at him

Me "I'm staying" his face broke into a smile

JinHo "good! I was worried about losing you...you're the best in the business American boy!" I laughed

Me "and dont you forget it!"

I stayed at the office for half the day then went out, I would have gone straight home but I didnt want to, it had been a while since I even left the house, my life revolved around Reignie and Yoona, I needed some time to myself. So instead of driving home, I made a detour to this really stylish gentleman's club Jin Ho hyung always took me to when I first got here. I parked my car and went in, I found a nice hidden table in the corner and sat down. A pretty lady came to take my order, I ordered myself a glass of their best scotch along with a nice juicy steak, the meal would go down easy with the English football game that was playing on the large screen. As I waited for my order, my phone buzzed violently on the table, I checked and it was an American number, I rolled my eyes with disdain...aich! Now that the Americans knew I was still alive, I just couldnt catch a break!

Me "what"

Jase "is that the way you answer phones in Korea?"

Me "hey Jason"

Jase "it feels so weird talking to you, I honestly thought you were dead"

Me "well I'm alive"

Jase "you could have at least called me"

Me "I had to let everyone believe I was dead"

Jase "I could have pulled that off! You know I'm a great actor" I chuckled

Me "of course you are and I'm sorry man, I just did what I had to do, to protect my daughter"

Jase "I understand man, yo...Leila bro!" I sighed out of irritation

Me "what about her?"

Jase "she is back....do you know how much she cried when she heard that you died? Along with the baby? She keeps talking about how she wishes she could have gotten a second chance, mistakes and all that. The universe really gave her a beatdown, apparently that Connor guy, left her for some other rich bitch and she's been struggling ever since"

Me "oh" I didnt know what to say when it came to Leila, she hurt me and she abandoned her child, I felt nothing towards her not even sympathy...second chances my ass

Jase "you should come back man, we all want to see you especially Leila...she needs to know you're still alive and so is her daughter" the lady who took my order came back with my drink then told me my meal would be a few minutes, all this was being said in Korean but I could understand her. I thanked her in Korean too then she turned to leave

Me "Jay, I cant come back right now"

Jase "why not? Are you like part of the Koreans now? You even speak their language....dude dont you miss your home?"

Me "home?"

Jase "yes, your home country, to be amongst your people...Us! I know you hate Leila...."

Me "I dont hate her"

Jase "okay good, look man, I think that Leila coming back is a sign"

Me "a sign?"

Jase "yes, Chase told me that you already made friends there and thats great but this is a sign, a chance for you to raise Reign with both her parents and what child doesnt want that in her life? She needs her mother, a female influence in her life and who better than her own mom? Leila is falling apart man and it doesnt sit well with me to see her like this, I am a well functioning human being so it doesnt feel good to see an old friend down and out like that. So please just come back and put things in the places they're meant to be"

Me "look Jase, I would love to come back home but I cant just hop onto the next plane to the States okay? I have responsibilities here...dont forget that my life in America ended the day I faked my death, I have a life here and I cant just up and leave. I feel for Leila and though it would be nice for Reign to grow up with her mom and I'd love to see you and Chase, I'm just not in a good position right now to just leave this place"

Jase "okay...I guess I can understand that, are you serious about the Leila thing? About her being in Reign's life?"

Me "sure" I was only saying that because I wanted the conversation to end, I felt nothing towards Leila and my daughter had more than enough female influences in her life...there was Mrs Park, Yoo Hye Jung and Seo Yoona, all good strong independant women that she could learn a lot from. Leila was basically a non factor. No matter how much she cried or how badly her life was falling apart or how much she regretted the dumb decisions she made, it still did not erase the fact that, she cheated on me, lied about being pregnant with my child then left her on my doorstep with nothing and ran off into the sunset with her boyfriend

Me "Jay, I have to go"

Jase "how are the Korean women?" I chuckled

Me "they're great man! Talk later" I dropped the call as the steak I ordered was placed in front of me, I smiled at the waitress and she gave me a bow, I inhaled the intensely delicious smell then dug in

♡♡♡Seo Yoona♡♡♡

I arrived back at the house around 4pm and Blair wasnt home yet, I let Mrs Park go then went to put Brec down for her nap. I looked at her sleeping peacefully and played back what my father had said to me. Was he telling the truth? Was Blair Taylor really Jude Howard?

Me "if thats true then what's your real name angel?" I asked myself while still looking at Brec. She was so beautiful and there was no doubt that I was attached to her, deeply attached, I loved having her in my life, she made me feel like an actual human being, I didnt have to pretend around her, I could be myself and just love her with no expectations. I felt the same way about Blair Taylor, I didnt have to pretend around him, he didnt make me feel uneasy or make me want to put up defenses even though I did. The only thing about Blair Taylor was that, I didnt want him to pity me and thats why I acted the way I did with him, I didnt want him to see me as some broken little girl who needed fixing, I wanted him to see me as a woman who had full capabalities but every time I looked into his eyes, I saw pity....the need for him to fix me and I hated that

I left her room and walked to the kitchen, I opened the fridge checking for what I could put together and present a decent meal for Blair Taylor. I wanted to do something nice for him just as a thank you for being such a good friend and taking care of a complete stranger who did nothing but push him away. I hadnt touched the pots since the day I set foot in that house, he always cooked, from making breakfast to dinner and all I did was eat and wash the dishes of course! I am not that useless

I started by chopping some vegetables, I was going to make him a simple Korean meal that the ahjumma I lived with the time I was "exiled" to China by my dad after stabbing Seo Tae Ho used to make for me because I loved it so much. The time hit 5pm and he still wasnt home, some of the pots were now boiling on the stove and I was making side dishes to go along with the meal. I was about to call him when he finally walked in through the front door

Blair "something smells amazing" he was looking at me with a surprised smile

Me "dinner will be ready in an hour or so, would you like a glass of wine?" I went over to take his jacket and bag

Blair *surprised* "Uh...yes..."

Me "have a sit and I will bring it to you"

Blair "thank you" he went to sit down while I went to pour him his wine then gave it to him

Me "enjoy!"

Blair "where's Reign?" I looked at him, who the Bleep was Reign now?!

Me "Reign?" His eyes widened as soon as he realised that he made a mistake and called his daughter by her real name, what my father told me earlier was confirmed in an instant. Blair Taylor was in fact Jude Howard and baby Brec, was actually Reign huh!

Blair "I meant Brec! Sorry, some times I call her by her second name" I smiled, he looked so cute

Me "aahhh so her name is Brec Reign Taylor?" He nodded quickly, I could see him perspirating under his shirt "she's sleeping"

Blair "oh"

Me "I like the name Reign, maybe I'll start calling her that too"

Blair "No!" He almost screamed at me, I gave him a confused look "please just carry on using Brec" I nodded, understanding why and because I wasnt ready to deal with why he faked his death and ran to Korea, I wasnt going to tell him what I knew and I ask those nagging questions

Me "okay! Brec it is then " he laughed awkwardly then sipped on his wine

I went back to the kitchen and proceeded with my cooking

Me "how was work? You came in really late today" I made small talk because I could see he was freaking out over the whole mis naming thing. He answered me and we had some light conversation and he slowly forgot about his mistake. In an hour and a half I was done cooking

Me "supper is ready!" I announced as he walked in carrying Brec after washing up

Blair "wow! Everything looks so good..my mouth is watering"

Me "you like it?"

Blair "it looks great"

Me "then lets eat, I am starving...give her to me" I took Brec and put her in her seat, her father sat down and started eating

Blair "oh my God this is amazing! What is this?"

Me "just a little something I used to love back when I was a teen. It was my feel good binge meal"

Blair "I understand why" I beamed at him and he smiled back, making my heart flutter

Me "and you little Brec, I made something special for you too baby girl" I tickled her and she laughed

Blair "thank you" I looked at him

Me "no Blair Taylor...this is my way of saying thank you"

Blair "lets watch some movies tonight, its been a while since we all hung out"

Me "ooh! I like that idea" and I liked it a lot...with Blair and Brec, I felt like I was part of a family but this time, I was the mom, Blair the dad and Brec our little girl. I know it was a little too foward for me to think like that but...those were the kind of thoughts harboured in my heart

To be continued...

All Rights reserved.

4 Likes

Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by skubido(m): 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
OP

tanks a lot for the update, jah bless
Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by emeraldlife: 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
One of the best I have read. Continued it on your website. Amazing!
Re: Baby And Me - A Crime Story by Oyinprince(m): 12:34am On Aug 21, 2018
BABY AND ME Episode 22

♡♡♡Jude Howard♡♡♡
Two months later.....
It had been like what? Almost 3 months since I met Yoona and there was no doubt in my mind that I was in love with her. She was no longer that defensive, cold, distant and emotionless person she was when we first met. She was now more warm, bright, sensitive and she definitely showed emotions. I could see that she was genuine in everything she did, she loved Reign and we were getting closer everyday, she was even able to smile with her eyes now and it wasnt just Reign who made her smile like that anymore, she smiled and laughed like that when it was only just me in the room too.
She still had no interest in her family, her friend was out of the hospital and she was healthy, I didnt hear her mentioning that she saw her father or met up with him, maybe the Chairman had decided to give up on his stubborn daughter who hated him but who would blame her? I'd hate my dad too if he ever did that to me, I think its better not to know your parents than to know them and have them be like Chairman Seo II Joong who failed his child so miserably, his wife must be turning in her grave!
Anyway, things were so great with Yoona that my friends Jin Ho and Suh Joon finally accepted her and saw that she isnt a bad person after all and definitely was not the troublemaker they thought her out to be. Yoona is so good with people that she had them wrapped around her finger, I think Suh Joon even had a little crush on her but hands off boy! That girl is mine!!
, Yoo Hye Jung unfortunately was not so accepting
Life went on as normal, Yoona had studied neurology because she is so smart and everything, though she did not attend the university her father sent her to when he brought her back from China, she ran away to Japan where she studied neurology at a top University. You might be wondering how I know all this now, well she finally opened up to me and told me her whole story and I am still trying as hard as I can not to turn into the kind of guy she hates. Her friend Yoo Ran advised that I just carry on being what I am to her and if I love her then I should just love her because more than anything Seo Yoona hates it when people pity her and she also let me in on the fact that, Yoona felt like all I saw in her was a broken girl who needed fixing and she just wanted me to see her as a woman. That gave me the hope that she may like me too, I mean no woman would want a guy to see her as a woman unless she was interested in him right? Tell me I'm right guys
Anyway she got a job offer at a different hospital than that of her friend's father, she didnt want to take a job there because of the ties the hospital has with her dad. The offer was good looking I have to say and I advised her to take it, well everyone did and I could see she was excited about it....
After her first day at work, I decided to throw her a congratulatory party to her first real job, I invited the guys and Yoo Hye Jung plus her friend. The party was great, she looked like she was having a good time and most importantly she looked happy. She was holding Reign and talking to Yoo Ran, I was standing with Jin Ho hyung
JinHo "I guess you were right man"
Me "you're going to have to be specific, I am right about a lot of things"
Jin Ho "whaaa...this crazy fool!" I laughed "about her" he was looking at Yoona "she is the perfect fit for you and I'm sorry I judged her, she is not at all what people made her out to be"
Me "its okay man"
Jin Ho "I mean, look at how good she is with Brec? Its like she is her real mom, they just look perfect together"
Me "well she does love her like she's her own"
Jin Ho "I think you need to come clean with her" I looked at him
Me "about what?"
Jin Ho "who you really are Jude" I hit him
Me "ya! You cant call me that!"
Jin Ho "you love her dont you?"
Me "of course I do but...."
Jin Ho "but nothing...if you want to be with her then you have to be honest with her about everything. Nothing kills a relationship like secrets my man" damn he was right! I couldnt lie to Yoona about who I was for the rest of our lives especially now that the Americans knew I was still alive...though Chase and Jason were very important people to me because they were family too, America, New York...the life I had and the life they wanted me to have seemed so insignificant to everything that I had in Korea. A great job, great friends, my daughter who was now 8 months and Yoona, the woman I loved and wanted to be with so achingly bad
Me "you're right but I'm scared...what if she hates me for lying then leaves?"
Jin Ho "she doesnt strike me as that kind of person, you have a past and so does she"
Me "yeah but....she wasnt con-artist, I robbed people for a living"
Jin Ho "now you're past that...I doubt your girl has a squeaky clean past either...remember how you met?" I chuckled
Me "she stole my wallet"
Jin Ho "hahaha exactly!" I looked over at Yoona and she turned to look at me, she smiled and I returned it, Reign wanted all her mommy's attention so she grabbed her face and made Yoona look her, Yoona pouted her lips and kissed her. Damn how I wished that could be me, how I wished I could be the one to kiss her
Me "I'll tell her, I will tell her everything including how I feel!"
JinHo "thats my man!" He shook my hand and bumped shoulders with me
I was ready....I was ready to make Yoona mine even if that meant I had to blow my cover with her. I dont know what she was going to do after I told her but I didnt want us to start a relationship based on a secret, she deserved to know the truth about who I really was....Jude Howard.....
Later on, our guests left and Yoona put Brec to sleep, the time was after 8:30 pm. She came back to the lounge with two glasses and a bottle of wine
Me "are you not tired of drinking tonight?"
Yoona *chuckles* "I am a little tipsy but its my night right?"
Me "of course"
Yoona "thank you, for doing this...I had a good time"
Me "I'm glad you did, Brec had a good time too"
Yoona "she did "
Me "yes but she hates sharing her mom's attention though, I see how she kept getting jealous if you even looked at someone else and kissing you"
Yoona "mom?"
Me "oh I...! I'm sorry! Its just that you're......" I was getting flustered
Yoona "I like it" I looked at her
Me "you do?" She nodded
Yoona "mom....I like that title, I like being her mom"
Me "Im glad...because she loves having a mom like you too" she looked at me, those big beautiful eyes calling out to me, I wanted to tell her, it was the perfect moment to come clean. I opened my mouth but she spoke first
Yoona "sooo, if I'm her mom and you're her dad then what does that make us?" I was startled by her question and in all honesty, I didnt know how to answer it
Me "Yoona I have something....." and before I could finish, her lips were on mine, her arms wrapped around my neck
She kissed me and it took me by surprise, I had been dreaming about this moment but not exactly like this, I was the one who was going to grab and kiss her but she did it first. I pulled her closed to me and the kiss got passionate and heated, she slowly pushed me down to the couch and got on top of me. Things were moving fast, first she kissed me and now she was on top of me, slowly taking off my clothes. I was left with my vest when she stopped and sat up, still looking at me with seductive hungry eyes. She unbuttoned her shirt and took it off, her eyes not leaving mine. She wore a maroon lace push up bra that gave her the perfect cleavage, my member grew hard underneath her and she came back down for another kiss. She left my hands roam freely on her body, she shifted in position and laid on top of me, her warm hand slowly moving down south then slipped in my pants, grabbing a hold of my dick she moved her hand up and and down my shaft while I made little moans in her mouth. It had been forever since a woman touched me like that, I was getting a little too excited so I kept trying to calm myself down, I didnt want to finish before we even started
She got off me and stood up, unbuttoning her pants, unzipping then pulling them down. She wore matching maroon lace panties. She smiled and extended her hand, I took it and she gently pulled me up, she turned and put my hand over her shoulder, leading the way to my bedroom. I couldnt stop staring at her ass, my D was standing up right wanting, aching to be all up in that. We reached my room and she stood on her toes and kissed again, my hands werent directly to her ass, grabbing and squeezing it against me, rubbing her up against me. She took off my shirt and pulled down my pants, this was really happening....Yoona wasnt taking things slow at all. From having our first kiss, to making love for the first time all in one single moment
I pushed her towards the bed and made her lied down, it was time I took control of the situation now that I was sure its happening. I went in between her legs and kissed her, her warms hands were all over my body, I unclipped her bra and took it off, cupping one breast in my hands and sucking gently on her nipple, she let of a gasp and arched her back, my free hand moved down then I slipped it in her underwear, she opened up for me and it was a smooth ride all the way to her clit. I rubbed it in circular movements, she was moaning, I moved further down and slipped in one finger inside her wet temple "Aahh" I heard her say, when she was wet enough, I slipped in a second...her sex clenched in pleasure and so did her legs...after a few seconds my works was done...I had her exactly where I needed her to be. At a point of no return, in that moment she wanted me and she wanted me badly, at the point she would give up anything to have me inside her. She was in heat and needed me to feed her hunger, she would lay down her life for that and thats how its done gents...pre-intimacy is always the most crucial part, you need to make her so turned on that she cant even think straight that she will even beg for it
I went back up to her lips and kissed her, damn she was good at that, her tongue danced around teasingly in my mouth, she was playing with my balls, moving her index finger to the tip of my dick and rubbing it between her index and thumb. I pulled down her panties, I stopped to look at her, she nodded in reassurance so I went in...in one deep struggled stroke because she was so tight, I went in and it felt so good. I wanted to take my time so I just kept at one pace, kissing her, holding her and looking at her as I went in deeper with every slow thrust. Her eyes were closed shut but she would ocassionally open them and look at me with those asian half open sexy eyes
I felt my body building up to a climax and I couldnt help but pick up the pace, so I moved in faster, her moans were getting louder with her legs wrapped tight around my waist....I felt her clench then her body fell back, my soldiers were coming and they were coming fast...I sank deep inside her and released my load as she held me tight. After that, I didnt move and she didnt stop holding me. A few seconds passed as we stayed in that position without moving an inch until i lifted my head and looked at her, she was tired and sleepy, I kissed her one last time then slid out of her. I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up then went back to the bedroom to clean her up. She smiled even though she was half asleep, when I was done I turned for the bathroom
Yoona "come to bed" I heard her say in a coarse sleepy voice
Me "I'll be in soon baby" I went back to the bathroom put the towel on the rack then went back to bed. I opened the covered and got in, she snuggled up to me and slept....
The next morning, I woke up happy and re energised when I saw Yoona fast asleep butt naked in my bed. I jumped out of bed and got dressed then went to check on Reign, she was still sleeping too so I went to the kitchen and started on Breakfast. The time was around 8am. I made all Yoona's favorites because my girl can eat and she's not ashamed about it. I was dancing and singing around the kitchen happily. Just when I was almost done, the front gate bell rang, I went to open without even checking...thats how happy I was.
I waited for the person to come up to the door. I waited for a knock but the door just flung open
Jason "you little bastard! This is how you live?!" My heart jumped to my throat
Me *shocked" Jason what are you doing here!"
Chase "Surprise!" He shouted from behind him...I took a step back, what the Bleep was happening?!
Jason "wow! Nice place man! Damn!!" He came to hug me then looked at me "looking good for a supposedly dead man! Wow...I cant believe its really you man!" I looked at Chase was still standing at the door
Chase"since you cant come to the States, I thought I'd bring the States to you"
Jase "yeah...I am in between jobs right now so I thought I'd take my first international trip and come see my boy!!" Chase moved from the door and Leila was standing behind him, my eyes widened
Me "Leila.....?" Her eyes were shiny with tears
Leila "Jude...." she said in a shaky voice then ran to me and threw her arms around me...I just stood there too dumbstruck to even move...I was still so very confused.

To be continued...
All Rights Reserved.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tell Us About Your Favourite Book / Publish With Domingobooks!!! FAQ Center / Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 311
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.