Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Tecno Spark Pro K8 Specs, Review And Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark Pro K8 Specs, Review And Price (2020 Views)

Download Tecno K8 Firmware [official Stock ROM] / Tecno Spark Pro K8 Specs And Price / Tecno Spark K8 Pro: A New Device Or Unpoular?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Spark Pro K8 Specs, Review And Price by Donwapz(m): 1:00am On Jul 20, 2018
We are reviewing the new Tecno Spark Pro K8 specs, review and price. Note it comes with fingerprint scanner for easy access to the phone. We are reviewing the price based on Nigerian Naira. The Tecno Spark Pro K8 is what we we refer to as the senior brother of the Tecno spark K7.

Tecno recently relaeased this strong mobile phone this year. They have been busy this year releasing sparks, they release Tecno K7 Spark that comes with 1GB and another K7 spark which comes with 2GB RAM and 16GB INTERNAL STORAGE.

Tecno Spark Pro K8 sports a 13 megapixel rear camera with single LED flash, at the front is an 8 megapixel camera for quality selfies. The front camera is also endowed with a LED flash to deliver more optimized images in low-light conditions.

Tecno Spark Pro has plastic finishing at the back, it’s fingerprint scanner has it’s place at the back below the camera. The phone is available in Coral Blue, Champagne Gold, Black and Metallic Red colors. The Spark Pro is dual SIM based with dual standby and supports 4G network option.

Let start to review the specs on after the other.

Full Tecno Spark Pro K8 specs, review and price
Lets start with the Tecno Spark Pro K8 camera

Camera
The phone comes with 13MP and 8MP camera. This means that It has a 8MP front camera/ selfie camera. The main camera is a 13MP camera. The camera is awesome. Its bright, especially the front camera, 8MP is enough to capture bright pictures. You can capture bright pics from both the front and back.

More specs at https://donwapz.com/2018/07/tecno-spark-pro-k8-specs-review-and-price/
Re: Tecno Spark Pro K8 Specs, Review And Price by donprosper6(m): 1:12am On Jul 20, 2018
same shit with different name and design, i'm tired of chinKo phones abeg who wan sale iPhone self?
Re: Tecno Spark Pro K8 Specs, Review And Price by Yyvonne: 5:18am On Jul 20, 2018
There's nothing about this device that I don't like... Make sense
Re: Tecno Spark Pro K8 Specs, Review And Price by Goldyyy: 5:39am On Jul 20, 2018
Yeah.. it came with more improved features plus the 9mobile 6 months free data.. that's what attracted me to it
Yyvonne:
I'm rocking the colour wine
Re: Tecno Spark Pro K8 Specs, Review And Price by Yyvonne: 5:41am On Jul 20, 2018
TECNO keeps getting better
Goldyyy:
Yeah.. it came with more improved features plus the 9mobile 6 months free data.. that's what attracted me to it
Re: Tecno Spark Pro K8 Specs, Review And Price by craigkoel1989: 8:50am On Jul 20, 2018
Check the latest phone specs on www.phoneybros..com
Re: Tecno Spark Pro K8 Specs, Review And Price by Deckline(m): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2018
donprosper6:
same shit with different name and design, i'm tired of chinKo phones abeg who wan sale iPhone self?
I get iPhone 6 for sale for #5,500 only!
Re: Tecno Spark Pro K8 Specs, Review And Price by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
Never heard of K8
Re: Tecno Spark Pro K8 Specs, Review And Price by omoalajah(m): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
Dope device
Re: Tecno Spark Pro K8 Specs, Review And Price by missslimzy(f): 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
Me sef i like everything
Yyvonne:
Re: Tecno Spark Pro K8 Specs, Review And Price by scarycuteface(m): 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
Never seen this. Is it the senior version of the Spark 2?
Re: Tecno Spark Pro K8 Specs, Review And Price by saxby(f): 1:23am On Jul 23, 2018
hmm which one is the spark k8? i have seen just the spark 2 and k7
Re: Tecno Spark Pro K8 Specs, Review And Price by Donwapz(m): 2:29am On Aug 10, 2018
saxby:

That's it boss, its out for good. The company won't stop rolling out new mobile phones
Re: Tecno Spark Pro K8 Specs, Review And Price by missslimzy(f): 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
wonderful review
Re: Tecno Spark Pro K8 Specs, Review And Price by missslimzy(f): 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
Wonderful review
Re: Tecno Spark Pro K8 Specs, Review And Price by omoalajah(m): 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
This review deserves some accolades
Re: Tecno Spark Pro K8 Specs, Review And Price by datyorubaboy: 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
Beautiful review
Re: Tecno Spark Pro K8 Specs, Review And Price by Donwapz(m): 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
missslimzy:
wonderful review
thanks dear
Re: Tecno Spark Pro K8 Specs, Review And Price by Donwapz(m): 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
omoalajah:
This review deserves some accolades

Thanks
Re: Tecno Spark Pro K8 Specs, Review And Price by Donwapz(m): 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
scarycuteface:
Never seen this. Is it the senior version of the Spark 2?

yes
Re: Tecno Spark Pro K8 Specs, Review And Price by drayboi(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
Goldyyy:
Yeah.. it came with more improved features plus the 9mobile 6 months free data.. that's what attracted me to itI'm rocking the colour wine
pls, how can I make it work. mine also have 9mobile 6months free data, but I don't know how to make it work
Re: Tecno Spark Pro K8 Specs, Review And Price by Donwapz(m): 2:28am On Aug 13, 2018
drayboi:
pls, how can I make it work. mine also have 9mobile 6months free data, but I don't know how to make it work

I think that they usually put the code inside. the procedure is always the there. check the box.
Re: Tecno Spark Pro K8 Specs, Review And Price by scarycuteface(m): 8:15am On Aug 13, 2018
Donwapz:

yes
It is nice
Re: Tecno Spark Pro K8 Specs, Review And Price by Goldyyy: 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
drayboi:
there's a pin provided.. just dial the pin and send to 8186
Re: Tecno Spark Pro K8 Specs, Review And Price by Donwapz(m): 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
Goldyyy:
there's a pin provided.. just dial the pin and send to 8186

follow his steps and you will get it
Re: Tecno Spark Pro K8 Specs, Review And Price by tafat: 5:37am On Aug 14, 2018
saxby:
yeaGB me too, I only know of the spark 2
Re: Tecno Spark Pro K8 Specs, Review And Price by tafat: 5:37am On Aug 14, 2018
Great reviews, wonderful device. I will have to check it out
Re: Tecno Spark Pro K8 Specs, Review And Price by Donwapz(m): 7:07am On Aug 14, 2018
tafat:
Great reviews, wonderful device. I will have to check it out

thanks Bro

(1) (Reply)

Buy Infinix Hot 8 And Get A Free Gift Box / Google Pixel 4XL Vs iPhone 11 pro max : Camera Comparison / Is 95k For Samsung Galaxy S9 (open Box) A Rip Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.