Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,015 members, 7,953,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet (53755 Views)

Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai / Peter Obi Response To El-rufai's Tweet That He Won't Get Upto 200 Persons / Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet by Sirpaul(m): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
Savage aye
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet by Truckpusher(m): 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
biacan:
Reno speaking some fact

How did I end up here ? in between this two sad
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet by ufuosman(m): 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
waiting for his reply
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet by pretty16(f): 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
Na wa ooo. What a statement. Next minute they will come out and say they didn't say such, and the Twitter handle is fake. angry
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet by tolexy007(m): 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
Crocky23:
Reno just made El Rufai look stewpid.

is he not stewpid b4?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet by MaKenz: 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
The failure in El rufai is like a bright morning star

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet by Adakintroy: 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
Local champions. Make una de hear de form know know for our body. Una mate de run tins on global scale.

Big fish in small ponds.

Go speak ur English for wre smarter minds de, make dem pick holes in knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet by thunderbabs: 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
Dt el rufai with hz small head dt looks like tennis ball is a cunt... A deep smelly cunt.

Okonjo is an international brand.
El rufai is a local champion, not even on a national level oo.. Like herdsmen local undecided

Hater

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet by innocential3032(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
owk
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet by 9gerian: 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
Great!

More people are connecting the dots.

The day Nigeria is set on the footing of "equal rights and justice" is the day Nigeria leaps into achieving true greatness; not this cosmetic arrangement that politicians would have the populace swallow.

Xander85:

You should understand that there are some Igbos that sections of Nigeria (we know where) would see become president over there dead bodies!

Whereas they expect us to accept people from their regions that we see as bigots, murderers and religious fundamentalists, when it comes to us producing president, these mofos would only be comfortable with the likes of Rochas, Orji Kalu or Igbokwe....Igbos they see are prepared to kiss their arsse! Intelligent Igbos and Igbo technocrats like Okonjo-Iweala, Soludo, Chidoka, Muoghalu, etc, they see as a threat and unable to 'manage'! In any event, no matter the Igbo that becomes president with the current set-up still in place, they would give him hell and find fault in almost everything he/she does! How they related with the OBJ and GEJ presidencies would give you an idea of how they'd relate with any Igbo presidency!

So the long and short of it is that no Igbo should get excited with a Igbo becoming president in Nigeria as he/she wouldn't be given the space, cooperation and peace to work! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet by Tampa6246(m): 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
Brutality grin
EternalTruths:
If human beings are talking, cows like El rufai will also want to talk.

There is none as intelligent as Okonjo Ngozi amongst all the Hausa Fulani People.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet by mynaijadj(m): 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
El rufai was being sarcastic. He meant he can't comprehend how she is being blacklisted by Nigerian government and Reno just took it literally.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet by dojnr4real: 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
princechurchill:
Seun stop deleting my comments i have freedom of speech its an insult to my constitutional right as a citizen of this shithole
grin
princechurchill:
Seun stop deleting my comments i have freedom of speech its an insult to my constitutional right as a citizen of this shithole
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet by DidierDrogba: 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
princechurchill:
lol....my man
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet by almajiri101: 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
This woman failed woefully under Obj and Gej, she successfully led us into a recession and also engaged herself in money bags.

She allowed herself to be used by thieves to siphoned Nigeria's wealth.

She successfully supervised the most corrupt government in the African continent.

She's nothing but a blatant weakling and a failure at home.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet by Ikpongiton: 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
almajiri101:
How on earth this woman failed woefully under Obj and Gej, she successfully led us led us into a recession and also engaged herself in money bags.

She allowed herself to be used by thieves to siphoned Nigeria's wealth.

She's nothing but a blatant weakling and a failure at home.
you're trully an almajiri.can somebody give this one a shoe shining pack?

8 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet by MbaiseBoy(m): 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
Congratulations to a woman fully decorated with honors.... One day My wife will be decorated like you...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet by ajepako(f): 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
Crocky23:
Reno just made El Rufai look stewpid.

El Rufai has become nothing but stupid since he became a butttt licker

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet by kenex4ever(m): 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
biacan:
Reno speaking some fact

lol, btw two bitter souls
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet by anigold(m): 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
melvinjames:
See how Reno just reeled out a list of organizations seeking/sought Ngozi's input.

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1020208912514109441?s=19
wao am so proud to be a Nigerian for this single appointments. It's shows how effective mama iweala was in managing finances. Am sure twitter won't appoint a criminal to her board of directors.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet by godox2(m): 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
biacan:
Reno speaking some fact

Sis, NOI no doubt is a great woman, but she mistakenly supervised one of the corrupt politicians era that milk this country dry. Personally i believe that NOI did not divert a PENNY from that massive looting that took place then. Politicians use their (NOI and GEJ)naiveness to milk this country dry. Most of the policies implemented by Kami Adeosun, were designed and kept by NOI. GEJ dont have the political will to implement tough decisions that are against polithiefcians and corrupt elements in govt.
Remember a lot of Bankers, workers, politicians and others rejects TSA and IPPIS, but today it is a plus to this admin. A lot of leakages were blocked and this is the cause of the present hardship, people were then dipping hands inside govt purse at will, and or, collecting salaries of many ghost workers, but were forcefully blocked. NOI was the originator of these policies, but GEJ did not support her for implementation because of fear.
This would have been the right govt for her to serve and shine at home.
She is not corrupt, but politicians use GEJ as their ATM machine, he gave waiver for her to allow massive looting. NB, GEJ is not a thief, he meant well for the country, he is only a WEAK leader which politicians use to achieve their personal goal.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet by santiagoz(m): 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
Igbo Amaka
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet by Cyriloha(m): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
chichar1:
Elrufai is a nonentity !!!!!!!!!

Aah yeh do you mean his from no where at all at all ?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet by Danpersie31(m): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:
yeye dwarf.

APC govt ad some yorubas tried to bring the hard working igbo woman down but her God shamed dem.

wats d meaning of this? y are u giving him hope by calling him a dwarf..he is an hobbit
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet by samfibby(m): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
Why is this woman not running for Nigerian Presidency. We have too many nonentities calling themselves presidential candidates. I think we are due for a female president
She definitely has my vote

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) / INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.