Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai (35128 Views)

Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by SteveDGreat: 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
Peter OBI has replied El Rufai comment that he is a Nollywood Actor.
Obi told him he is indeed a Nollywood Actor and called on his colleagues in the Nollywood industry to vote for him so he can help improve the industry.
Wisdom.

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aUhiEULJ9k

Nollywood actor’: I’ll develop entertainment industry, Obi replies El-Rufai

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, has reacted to the statement by the Governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai, that he (Obi) was acting Nollywood and could not win the presidential election.

Replying, the former Anambra State Governor said he would rather work hard to improve the entertainment industry.

Obi gave the reply on Sunday when he appeared on Arise Television’s ‘Sunday Show’ programme.

El-Rufai had while featuring on a TVC programme last week dismissed Obi’s chances in the forthcoming presidential election.

The Kaduna governor said, “He is polling in the Christian enclaves in the North but how many are they? Peter Obi cannot win the election. He doesn’t have the number of states, he doesn’t have 25 per cent in more 16 states, the last time we checked. He can’t go anywhere.

“Peter Obi is a Nollywood actor and that’s all he will be. This election is between the APC and the PDP because they have the footprint, they have the spread. Ethnicity and religious bigotry will not take you anywhere and that’s what the Labour Party campaign is all about,” he said.

However, Obi said he would focus on the Nollywood if elected president, calling on Nigerian actors to support him since El-Rufai had tagged him as one.

He said, “I thank El-Rufai for what he said, at least he gave me some percentages; I’ll work hard to improve on that. The entertainment industry is one of the engines that will develop us as a nation, I’ll focus on that and the Nollywood.

“And since he said I’m an actor, I’m calling on all those in the entertainment industry, including the Nollywood, to support me.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nollywood-actor-ill-develop-entertainment-industry-obi-replies-el-rufai/%3famp

367 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by lhordspy: 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
"Unintelligent person"
That is what same Nollywood you are trying to famz; dismissed you as.

Just as they tagged you, giving you a befitting adjective. You are still ignorantly trying to justify the 'tag' by acting like you can't comprehend the simple 'rejection message' passed across. That was an insult from the Nollywood guild not compliment. Mr man

How can you be expecting people who tagged you 'unintelligent' , still unintelligently vote for you?

You are truly 'unintelligent' , Mr Pandora.

61 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by VCE45(m): 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
My Love for Peter Obi will always be EVERGREEN.

PETER OBI 4 PRESIDENT

829 Likes 75 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Gucciblog: 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
Unintelligent person.

Dear Gazelle gagaraga explainer,

Please when are you going to break down Bala bluu for us?

Ode

876 Likes 82 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by VCE45(m): 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
G
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Chinonye2022(m): 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
The number of vote Apc will get wil determine the number of mad people we have in this country

719 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Karemarealty288(m): 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
Epic answer........very intelligent answer.

617 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by KingOfBoyz1(m): 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
Wahaluuuuur

9 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Karemarealty288(m): 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
Unintelligent person.

My problem with your type is that lack of ventilation in your face-me-i-face you compound has so affected your level of reasoning that it's difficult to present decent life to you and you accept it....you will live the rest of your measrable life antagonising those with proper upbringing. grin

600 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by TheChameleon: 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
grin

3rd Class Dullard probably thinks it's a compliment and not an insult. grin

25 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by divide9ja: 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
No mind that terrorist Hell-Rufai

All he knows is how to shed blood

That man hell-rufai is satan's spawn

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Praktikals(m): 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
Chinonye2022:
The number of vote Labour Party will get wil determine the number of mad people we have in this country

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by TheChameleon: 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
Why didn't Igbos bring out Charles Soludo with his 1st Class instead of this 3rd Class Dullard? Is this the best the region can do? No wonder it's a shiity place.

Hausas and Yorubas (90% votes & 92% respectively) would have voted him en masse. He would have pummeled Tinubu and Atiku. grin

Same way Igbos say they would have supported Osinbajo if he had won the APC ticket. grin wink

17 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by BluntCrazeMan: 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
Good..
Cool

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by PureFace1(m): 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
All mouth, what did he contribute to Nollywood upper eweka and Onitsha branch when he was Anambra governor ?

Only Tinubu have a verifiable track record of contributing to Nollywood and that's why most Nollywood actors and actressess in Lagos endorsed him.

10 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by spencekat(m): 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
Peace maker Obi.

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by spencekat(m): 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

3rd Class Dullard probably thinks it's a compliment and not an insult. grin
He is not a tout

205 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by CalabarPikin: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
My pain be say the likes of Rufai and his boss Tinubu and their uchins go follow enjoy the good governance of Peter Obi... lipsrsealed

245 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Vyzz: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
grin

Like this, like this now...

OBI is bigger than El rufai..

Obi gathers more vote anytime he speaks

230 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Reelmii: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
grin.....comedy
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by casualobserver: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
Thankfully, in a few weeks we will start to stop hearing from this buffoon

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by StagethemTVee: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
The response is weak joor…smiles

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Cricketman: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
Sound! Obi should stop throwing stones at his detractors... He's bigger than this

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by GardenOfGod(m): 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
A clear case of "when El-Rrufai throw lemons at you, make a lemonade out of it"

Obi is the most sane presidential candidate we have ever seen. Man makes a fool of those who wishes to ridicule him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

184 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Osidazz19: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
This idiot thinks that Nigerians are just so shallow to believe and trash that he's saying.
Show us where you have performed previously. Even Buhari won because people thought that he will be able to replicate what he did previously. People didn't just vote for him based solely on promises.
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary should show Nigerians where he performed such ingenious tasks before instead of just making promises.
Any idiot can make promises without any ounce of evidence to back up his ability to perform such tasks.
In the US and most advanced societies, your education is important but your experience and what you have done before is more important.
I will not hire you if you cannot demonstrate the ability to perform the duties for which I'm hiring you for. The best way to do that is to tell me or show me what at you have done previously to show your ability to perform the duties for which you have applied for.

Rubbish talk.

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Omoawoke: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
angry

Like the one you improved in Anambra. Trying to sound intelligent.

The most over hyped person of the year is this Peter obi the acclaimed messiah. It’s a pity he won’t even come 2nd not to talk of winning the election so everyone can see that this guy is damn overhyped .
Talk is cheap

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by bukkysam(f): 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ok

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by KingsleyA2(m): 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
This man is full of wisdom. No hate at all in his dictionary.

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
Gbamsolutely! I too love this Man for one thing. Whatever the opposition especially the useless APC Miscreants say to him during their useless campaigns, he usually use the same things to campaign more fpr himself and make the opposition look more stupid...

I am looking forward to seeing these APC thieves, especially this Hell Rufai Midget cry and wail when Obi gets declared the winner of the election. We will gladly donate buckets to them for their tears. Urchins are free to join them too by then...

133 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Juanmike(m): 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"
That is what same Nollywood you are trying to famz; dismissed you as.

Just as they tagged you, giving you a befitting adjective. You are still ignorantly trying to justify the 'tag' by acting like you can't comprehend the 'rejection message' passed across. How can you be expecting people who tagged you 'unintelligent' , still unintelligently vote for you?

You are truly 'unintelligent' , Mr. Pandora.

You are dull

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Felixalex(m): 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nice one

49 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

'Federal Government Has Failed' - Dino Melaye As He Shares New Photo / Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison / Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.