Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Refrigeration Truck Driver - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Refrigeration Truck Driver (789 Views)

Akpos And A Truck Driver / Dangote's Truck Driver Drives Into A Bomb Scene When Posted To The North. / Truck Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Refrigeration Truck Driver by Labans(m): 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2007
This Refrigeration Truck Driver goes into the bar and he asks the bartender "I like to have a shot of GIN"
The bartender thought to himself "Well this crazy SOB asking for some Gin, I think i should get him real good".
So the bartender says " Alright what kind of Gin would you like?"
The trucker said "You mean there's more than one kinda' Gin?"
Bartender say's "Sure you've got Hydrogen, Oxyogen, and Nitrogen".
The trucker said "Oh!!!! Well did you know there are three kind's of Turds?"
Bartender say's "What do you mean three kinds of Turds?"
Trucker say's "Well you've got Mustard, Custard, and YOU!!! YOU BIG SHIT, Ya know what i mean".

(1) (Reply)

Personal Favorite Jokes! / A Lawyer / A Newly Wed Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.