Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure (55667 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS / Justin McClure & Wife, Ami Dunni McClure & Their 3 Kids Slay In Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by ipobarethieves: 11:55am On Jul 20, 2018
sad
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by Proffdada: 11:55am On Jul 20, 2018
baddosky1:
grin

Na dis kin people dey go queue where dem dey sell kerosene put stone for line and carry jerrycan to delibrate with station manager.
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by StrongWoman333(f): 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
I so much love this family kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
marttol:
so you don carry the matter for head like that... undecided
Haha, everyone on YouTube is shocked, not just me grin. They had a video some time ago where they were sayn one twin looked like Justin n the other like the mother, they've been lieing to people all along, this is why many r upset. Some have said she's only coming out with this news now to divert attention from Justin's racist tweets which people were initially upset abt

2 Likes

Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by Leonbonapart(m): 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
marttol:
so you don carry the matter for head like that... undecided
the thin weak me pass you... Shock over another man's matter

1 Like

Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by segebase(m): 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
boohri y
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by ashjay001(m): 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Proffdada:
The real dad must be handsome grin

Wetin u meanangry Say dem mama no trytonguegrin
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by TeetoEsq(m): 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Is this news? Next pls!
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by Jaqenhghar: 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
pocohantas:
"Ami revealed she was married in 2012, and she left when she was pregnant with the twins because the marriage was a toxic and abusive one."

You did well sis, some of your 'colleagues' won't leave. They stay and get beaten over eggs grin

As for the husband, he must have made those tweets outta ignorance. Love happened and he realised life isn't white and black.
Abeg make una no kill me this morning abi na afternoon sef grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by ayaomen(f): 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
Wow, etiquettes girls, so much love them
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by jeff1607(m): 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
taiyesoul:
If you want to die quick,tell a woman the secret of your success and power. You're finished immediately you tell her.

not all bro
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by GistFullGround: 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
Mark my words, when the girls grow up, they will look for their real dad.

Their mother is of the "End time Generation!"

1 Like

Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by Mikeross62: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by Buffalowings3(m): 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
pocohantas:
"Ami revealed she was married in 2012, and she left when she was pregnant with the twins because the marriage was a toxic and abusive one."

You did well sis, some of your 'colleagues' won't leave. They stay and get beaten over eggs grin

As for the husband, he must have made those tweets outta ignorance. Love happened and he realised life isn't white and black.

Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by xtervaganza(m): 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
I can never spend my hard earned money to raise another man's child. When I'm not mad
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by aribs(m): 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
pocohantas:

How do you know this mindset changed ? Because he chose to stay with her ?
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
xtervaganza:
I can never spend my hard earned money to raise another man's child. When I'm not mad
In this case, sticking around is paying him cus they make lotsa money through the girl's channel on YouTube.
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
pocohantas:

What comments did he make?

1 Like

Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by WhoBeThisMan: 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
pocohantas:

it's sometimes annoying the way ladies jump in support of one sided narrative. Do you know if she ran abroad with someone's pregnancy and marked a white man?
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by pocohantas(f): 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
aribs:

How do you know this mindset changed ? Because he chose to stay with her ?

Well, I don't think a core racist would marry and reproduce with a black. We can't say for a fact his comments were actually 'racist', knowing how some blacks can be so sensitive.

I wouldn't be so sure, you should know them better grin
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by skolobo: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
Tunchi101:
OK undecided undecided
Abeg who sabi when FRSC dey shortlist?
my brother me sef weak for them, i dey wait for their response or post
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by pocohantas(f): 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
Mindfulness:

What comments did he make?

I don't know sis.
The reporter should have helped us with it.
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
WhoBeThisMan:
it's sometimes annoying the way ladies jump in support of one sided narrative. Do you know if she ran abroad with someone's pregnancy and marked a white man?
Watch the video. She has been in the U.S since she was a kid and married her previous white husband in 2012

1 Like

Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by Cyriloha(m): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
Proffdada:
The real dad must be handsome grin

Na me na
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
pocohantas:

I don't know sis.
The reporter should have helped us with it.

Yeah, would be interesting. Thank you nonetheless. kiss
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by salford: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
pocohantas:

Well, I don't think a core racist would marry and reproduce with a black. We can't say for a fact his comments were actually 'racist', knowing how some blacks can be so sensitive.

I wouldn't be so sure, you should know them better grin
I saw the comments. They were jokes about American and Carribean black girl names. He said he wasn't racist but he admitted wrong to posting bad jokes.

Ami also admitted that she hated white people, but somehow fell in love with her now husband. I have always kind of wondered that the kids do not look like half white. They are more like half latino.

They posted a damage control video where the twins even asked their dad funny questions.

At the end of the day. The family is still united and happy. That is all that matters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by nkemdi89(f): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
pocohantas:

She got everything messed up all in the name of damage control, allow a man to defend himself, never you come up like a voltron cos it doesn't really end well, simple I am sorry about that tweet would have saved the family all these further brouhaha.
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by donqx: 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
ohhh
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by princejenks(m): 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
AutoSpaNg:
Such cute little kiddies should have a father figure to look up to. let us hope this white dude is not a serial killer like the other one that killed that actress the other time

Those of you living in Abuja, FCT that have place value on their vehicle should bring in their vehicle to our Ultra Modern Vehicle Repair Facility for a specialized computer based diagnostics backed by a comprehensive manual diagnostics procedure that would figure out anything at all that is wrong with your vehicle. Now the beauty of our service is that after the diagnostics we recommend actions that must be taken to put the vehicle in order, If you run any of the repairs in our workshop we will return the money you paid for diagnostics back to you in full. We are located at Jahi, Abuja Call Mr Fix it now: 08189742614
do you accept interns?
Re: Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure by pocohantas(f): 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
salford:

I saw the comments. They were jokes about American and Carribean black girl names. He said he wasn't racist but he admitted wrong to posting bad jokes.

Ami also admitted that she hated white people, but somehow fell in love with her now husband. I have always kind of wondered that the kids do not look like half white. They are more like half latino.

They posted a damage control video where the twins even asked their dad funny questions.

At the end of the day. The family is still united and happy. That is all that matters.

Thanks for this.
Cc. Mindfulness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am In A Dilemma / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.