Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) (34156 Views)

Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing / Cristiano Ronaldo And Neymar Storm Boxing Ring, Go Head To Head (photos) / Nigeria Vs Argentina; Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives St. Petersburg In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) by inferno82(m): 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
I Love Igbo people, them and masquerade are like 5/6

Check my signature and thank me later
Re: CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) by loveth360(f): 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
Igbo amaka

afonja ajoka.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) by whizcartel(m): 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
emmy9688:
Creativity..
Yay or nay?

more here: http://enigeria.com.ng/texas-middleweight-champion-mazi-ralph-cj-igbokwe-walking-to-the-boxing-ring-like-a-true-igbo-warrior/

A BIG YAAAAAAAAY!!!!! FOR ME... HOPE HE NO LOSE SHA.
Re: CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) by valopotosky(m): 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
Our culture z very presentable though. I like it and am proud of it. I owe no one apology about it.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
Africa ti take over!
Re: CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) by princepee: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
kaen1317:
all na forming. so u want to intimidate your opponent with juju instead make u go dey train? na 1st round knockout get u
how u take know say him no train U wan challenge am?

3 Likes

Re: CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) by Assassin101: 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) by crafteck(m): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
Who won
Re: CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) by Dollabiz: 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
hmmm
Re: CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
Never be ashamed of your African root. Nice one

1 Like

Re: CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) by nonix22(m): 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
when you out of the shores of naija, your value for your tribesmen will increase raised to power 100

2 Likes

Re: CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) by deenee: 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
did he win the fight? winning the fight is the main koko

1 Like

Re: CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) by coluka: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
Lmao grin grin grin, wetin be dis? Capital Yay from me. Anything that will make his opponents scared out of their wits is Ok. It's part of the psychological warfare
Re: CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) by BrownRoofRep: 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
Cool!
I wish he will fight against Aso Rock terrorist in the ring.

1 Like

Re: CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) by cabilla(m): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Nwafor.

IGBO AMAKA!!! IGBO AMAKA!!!
BUHARI ONYE NZUZU.
CHIEF OF STAFF OF THE ARMED FOOLS.
guy hmm
Re: CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) by Awoo88: 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
That was watching TV one and saw this championship fight in Doha. This big Nigeria walked to the ring with Nigeria flag and all. The guy did not last one minute in the ring. His opponent flattered him within the first minute. I was so shamed. Who this one will not enter ring with all this drama and get knocked out before we could say the word igbo
Re: CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
Yibows are not known for professional boxing because of their cowardice. Yorubas are the leaders in Professional boxing.
Re: CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) by Sultty(m): 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
A big nay, it's like village people ushering u into d boxing ring grin it's bad luck
Re: CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) by ozowarac: 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
crafteck:
Who won

He won.

2 Likes

Re: CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
crafteck:
Who won
He won nah after intimidating his opponent smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
at least much better news from the developers from the east
Re: CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) by charleoj(m): 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
Opipiadinmuo
Re: CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
D son of D soil cool

1 Like

Re: CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) by PropertyDeals(f): 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
subzero2:
Nice concept.

But after all these, make them no beat am oo!
50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment...

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy .......!
Re: CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
Yay! The guy represent well! The same way that Afonja Kickboxer for US dey rep Naija well too before any fight.
Re: CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Nwafor.

IGBO AMAKA!!!
IGBO AMAKA!!!

BUHARI ONYE NZUZU.

CHIEF OF STAFF OF THE ARMED FOOLS.
Dey shout Igbo amaka for there... If dem beat am finish person no go see you o
Re: CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) by nick50(m): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
Igbo amaka

3 Likes

Re: CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) by pemzy: 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
I hope he won sha?
Re: CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) by StamfordTraford: 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
kaen1317:
if u enter ring with Tyson all this your juju go fail u
.Afonja stop beating yourself. He's not with any juju. he's only trying to represent his culture and tradition.... AFONJA like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) by BENEAMATA: 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
Singing in duncan mighty's voice ; 'ceejay igbokwe oh , wene texas ! '
Re: CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) by kaen1317: 8:24am On Jul 21, 2018
StamfordTraford:
.Afonja stop beating yourself. He's not with any juju. he's only trying to represent his culture and tradition.... AFONJA like you.
its like its u with the juju.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Your Favorite Football Team? / Jesse Lingard Reacted To Marcos Rashford Penalty (pics/video) / Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.