Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Kidnappers Den Where APC Chieftain Was Killed, Demolished In Imo. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Den Where APC Chieftain Was Killed, Demolished In Imo. Photos (29917 Views)

House Of A Kidnapper Demolished In Uyo After He Was Killed (Photos) / Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members / Kidnapper's Mansion Demolished In Mgbidi, Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers Den Where APC Chieftain Was Killed, Demolished In Imo. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:46am On Jul 20, 2018
Yesterday, the Imo state government embarked on massive demolition of a kidnapper's den in Mgbidi area of the state. The demolition of the criminals hideout was supervised by security operatives. According to reports, this was the site that housed an APC chieftain, murdered in cold blood hands of evil perpetrators.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/kidnappers-den-where-apc-chieftain-was-killed-demolished-in-imo-photos.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov3hHvb5ZOE?t=9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Den Where APC Chieftain Was Killed, Demolished In Imo. Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:58am On Jul 20, 2018
These kidnappers try but e remain small.

E remain Okorocha, Theodore Orji, Buhari, Tinubu, Orji Uzor Kalu, OBASANJO, Oshiomole...

If you can take care of these people, you will be given national honours.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Den Where APC Chieftain Was Killed, Demolished In Imo. Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:20am On Jul 20, 2018
Please, when was the last time you heard good news from Imo state?

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Den Where APC Chieftain Was Killed, Demolished In Imo. Photos by Sirpaul(m): 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
Dating a lady with bow legs is not the problem. Until the day she decides to wear red trousers. She'd be looking like plier��
Yeee who slap me

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Den Where APC Chieftain Was Killed, Demolished In Imo. Photos by inoki247: 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
people are not even breaking records in dix part of d world for good things... all iz well
Re: Kidnappers Den Where APC Chieftain Was Killed, Demolished In Imo. Photos by Akeos(m): 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
hmmmmnn....

this is naija where only the things affecting the rich, powerful and those in authorities are taking serious, others till thy kingdom come....

shake my head.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Den Where APC Chieftain Was Killed, Demolished In Imo. Photos by spartan50(m): 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
Please kidnap Okorocha
Re: Kidnappers Den Where APC Chieftain Was Killed, Demolished In Imo. Photos by MufasaRebirth: 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
So you expecting a good news from an APC state

5 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Den Where APC Chieftain Was Killed, Demolished In Imo. Photos by switsoda(m): 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
NICE ONE
Re: Kidnappers Den Where APC Chieftain Was Killed, Demolished In Imo. Photos by LexngtonSteele: 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
Igbo amaka

I salute una for being so DEVELOPMENTAL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Den Where APC Chieftain Was Killed, Demolished In Imo. Photos by alphaconde(m): 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
when an apc member dies where do he go

heaven or hell?

likes for hell
share for heaven

6 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Den Where APC Chieftain Was Killed, Demolished In Imo. Photos by Flexherbal(m): 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
How do we overcome these security challenges in this country?
Re: Kidnappers Den Where APC Chieftain Was Killed, Demolished In Imo. Photos by Ebimor96: 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Kidnappers Den Where APC Chieftain Was Killed, Demolished In Imo. Photos by tstx(m): 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
great
Re: Kidnappers Den Where APC Chieftain Was Killed, Demolished In Imo. Photos by segebase(m): 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
f
Re: Kidnappers Den Where APC Chieftain Was Killed, Demolished In Imo. Photos by tstx(m): 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

E remain Okorocha, Theodore Orji, Buhari, Tinubu, Orji Uzor Kalu, OBASANJO, Oshiomole...

The spirits guiding the people you mentioned are out of this world
Re: Kidnappers Den Where APC Chieftain Was Killed, Demolished In Imo. Photos by frowland(m): 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
alphaconde:
when an apc member dies where do he go

heaven or hell?

likes for hell
share for heaven
How about you to
Click like if you want me me to click like
Click share if you want me to click share.
Ndi ara everywhere.
Re: Kidnappers Den Where APC Chieftain Was Killed, Demolished In Imo. Photos by spako4(m): 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

you are one of the kidnappers,
you will soon be caught.
You can only run but not hide

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Den Where APC Chieftain Was Killed, Demolished In Imo. Photos by tayo4ng(m): 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
Okohausa is working
Re: Kidnappers Den Where APC Chieftain Was Killed, Demolished In Imo. Photos by leofab(f): 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
Political undertone
Re: Kidnappers Den Where APC Chieftain Was Killed, Demolished In Imo. Photos by lasisi69(f): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Den Where APC Chieftain Was Killed, Demolished In Imo. Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
M
Re: Kidnappers Den Where APC Chieftain Was Killed, Demolished In Imo. Photos by inferno82(m): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
This country sha. May God help us.

Check my signature and thank me later
Re: Kidnappers Den Where APC Chieftain Was Killed, Demolished In Imo. Photos by BIXYBABE: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
some years back
Re: Kidnappers Den Where APC Chieftain Was Killed, Demolished In Imo. Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
spako4:

you are one of the kidnappers,
you will soon be caught.
You can only run but not hide
tongue tongue tongue that's if I am one abi
Re: Kidnappers Den Where APC Chieftain Was Killed, Demolished In Imo. Photos by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Kidnappers Den Where APC Chieftain Was Killed, Demolished In Imo. Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
tstx:
The spirits guiding the people you mentioned are out of this world
Abacha said more than that

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Den Where APC Chieftain Was Killed, Demolished In Imo. Photos by jogojogo: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Yes and Wiseandtrue!!!! Shikena
Re: Kidnappers Den Where APC Chieftain Was Killed, Demolished In Imo. Photos by four4: 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Including Ekweremadu and Saraki

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man's Hand And Head Cut Off Over Land Dispute In Delta State. Graphic Photos / Man Kidnaps His Father In Oyo, Receives N1 Million Ransom / I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.