Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix) (29903 Views)

Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) / Elderly Man Doing Frog Jump For Not Using The Pedestrian Bridge In Lagos. / Elderly Man Punished For Not Using The Pedestrian Bridge In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix) by psychologist(m): 11:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
The question is, why do lagosians don't like using the pedestrian bridge even if it is two feet away from them..
Well it seems Lagos state government have a solution for must of them

Cross the road any how get bounced

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix) by jbbaba(m): 12:16am On Apr 17, 2016
ITS IN OUR DNA.BAD MENTALITY

14 Likes

Re: Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix) by Blackfire(m): 1:26am On Apr 17, 2016
U will ve to put boko haram there to scare people away...

Walahi u just gave crazy people in lagos reason to cross the red sea regardless of the Egyptian bouncer.

8 Likes

Re: Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix) by greatgod2012(f): 2:00am On Apr 17, 2016
Stubborn people need stubborn approach.

The governor just showed you people that he's a real Lagosian.

LMAO

12 Likes

Re: Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix) by flyca: 6:53am On Apr 17, 2016
Pls they should build escalator enabled bridges. Sometimes, after work, no energy to climb up and down. Onipanu bridge is especially tasking cry

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix) by welbeck317(m): 9:00am On Apr 17, 2016
solution ke.... how long will dey keep standing by?

ogbeni the solution is indoctrination
Re: Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix) by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:00am On Apr 17, 2016
flyca:
Pls they should make the bridge escalator enabled. Sometimes, after work, no energy to climb up and down . Onipanu bridge is especially tasking cry
I like ur dream. Keep dreaming

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix) by limitless777(m): 9:01am On Apr 17, 2016
crossing the express road: a suicide attempt.

2 Likes

Re: Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix) by eliascomm55: 9:01am On Apr 17, 2016
Lagos people are adamant
Re: Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix) by goodlifehyd(m): 9:02am On Apr 17, 2016
Nigerians are so used to doing thing the wrong way even with the necessary facilities available, yet when a drunk driver runs over them they would blame the government for not doing a proper work

eliascomm55:
Lagos people are adamant
its not peculiar to lagosians only, its the general behavior of nigerians, even outside the coutry you still see nigerians disobeying the law cuz thats what they grew up learning

5 Likes

Re: Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix) by philtex(m): 9:02am On Apr 17, 2016
G
Re: Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix) by kpukpuyenke: 9:02am On Apr 17, 2016
Nigerians need this
Re: Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix) by luciouscookie: 9:03am On Apr 17, 2016
flyca:
Pls they should make the bridge escalator enabled. Sometimes, after work, no energy to climb up and down . Onipanu bridge is especially tasking cry
E go make sense die but definitely not possible in Nigeria.
Re: Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix) by razzberries: 9:03am On Apr 17, 2016
I don't see any pedestrian bridge nor did I see anyone being bounced back. Your story itself has no substance to hold on to.

Stop posting because you feel like saying something even if it makes no sense

3 Likes

Re: Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix) by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 17, 2016
Our approach to safety is nothing to write home about.

If necessary,flog defaulters.

3 Likes

Re: Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix) by goodlifehyd(m): 9:05am On Apr 17, 2016
if it is made available, trust me some miscreants will loose some part of it before daybreak
luciouscookie:

E go make sense die but definitely not possible in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix) by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:05am On Apr 17, 2016
get bounced na club ni cheesy

1 Like

Re: Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix) by flimzy24: 9:05am On Apr 17, 2016
afta a very stressful day,how to do except an elderly 2 climb dat... in dis very stressful country.
Re: Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix) by Mishydoo(m): 9:07am On Apr 17, 2016
why will I take 10mins to walk a bridge with 100 steps up and down wn I cn jst cross d road in 2 mins.... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix) by globatop: 9:07am On Apr 17, 2016
No energy to climb bridge, but there is enough energy to run across 10 lane expressway, naija I hail o. Lol
Re: Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix) by mosho2good: 9:07am On Apr 17, 2016
BECAUSE IT IS NOT GOOD FOR THE HEALTH TO TAKE A LONG JOURNEY

1 Like

Re: Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix) by wheesin(m): 9:07am On Apr 17, 2016
I HATE USING THAT PEDESTRIAN BRIDGE. ITS BORING. I PREFER ENJOYING THE JOY OF RISKING MY LIFE ON THE HIGHWAY undecided

4 Likes

Re: Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix) by timpaker(m): 9:07am On Apr 17, 2016
Come to Abuja and see.
There's a bridge at Area 3 junction but people hardly use it. They'd prefer to cross the express even when the bridge is just 2metres away from them.

Even when they fenced the road to prevent people from having access they'll still tear or pull down the fence.

Everyday about 4 deaths/accidents are reported from that junction.

5 Likes

Re: Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix) by Dollyak(f): 9:08am On Apr 17, 2016
Why can't they implement toucan road crossings? More effective than pedestrian bridges. Pedestrian bridges are mostly used for highways in most countries.
flyca:
Pls they should build escalator enabled bridges. Sometimes, after work, no energy to climb up and down. Onipanu bridge is especially tasking cry
This, in addition to aesthetics are the reason why ground road crossings are better. Instead of prosecuting the pedestrians, drivers should be forced to obey the road crossings signs.
Re: Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:08am On Apr 17, 2016
Which kain f**king pedestrian bridge? Believe me, some pedestrian bridge dey even fear person to climb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix) by Pavore9: 9:09am On Apr 17, 2016
Offenders should be made to frog-jump for i5mins while being snapped, when you see yourself online or on TV in that squatting position the shame will be raised to power 2! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix) by CirocBoi(m): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2016
is it by force?
Re: Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix) by naptu2: 9:12am On Apr 17, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix) by IJOBA2: 9:12am On Apr 17, 2016
I blame Jonathan for this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Defiles 9 Boys In Kano Inside His Shop / Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) / Man's Hand And Head Cut Off Over Land Dispute In Delta State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.