Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,986 members, 7,821,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Winirest, I Feel Your Line Of Tot Thanks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winirest, I Feel Your Line Of Tot Thanks (550 Views)

When You Feel Your Life Is Worse... / SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence / 10 Ways To Look And Feel Your Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winirest, I Feel Your Line Of Tot Thanks by beloveeed: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2010
[b]Argument between theists and atheist cannot get anywhere same for between christianity and islam and between anyother religion. When i was at university my born again room mates and i would argue for days without out getting anywhere. [size=14pt]Each person is dug into his/her mind set and belief system, changing that mindset is almost an impossible task. [/size]I know for sure that a person is ready to defend his belief system with every thing they have both rational and irrational, and attacking a person's belief system is taken as an act of war - figuratively and sometimes physically.

Becoming an atheist is a slow and gradual (and sometimes painful) proccess.  I do not subscribe to atheists trying to convince theists to give up their religion or rediculing any of the theist religions and putting themselves on a high pedestal. Atheists should be contented they have found the truth just like the religionist should be contended they have found the truth.  it should be left at that as they both live in seperate worlds like fish and birds.[/b]
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-279631.64.html#msg3987745

i was reading in one of the post above and really felt that its really impossible to convince me/you people otherwise and for me i think i will slow down and face Him fully than either arguing endlessly. No wonder hardly read anymore replies by some christian brethern, guess they understand what Paul said about arguing in vain. but i may contribute if possible

so let an athiest be athiestic and a son of God remain son of God until then,

Rev 22:11-12
11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still:
and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and
he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and
he that is holy, let him be holy still.

12 And, behold, I come quickly; and
my reward is with me,
to give every man according as his work shall be.
KJV
Re: Winirest, I Feel Your Line Of Tot Thanks by wirinet(m): 11:01am On Jun 15, 2010
The name is WIRINET and not winirest.

Thanks for the appreciation.

As long as we improve our understanding of each other, no matter the religious persuasions, then our time on this forum is worth it.

But i still have a problem with you dividing people's character along religious lines. Believe me when i tell you that a person's character (whether just or unjust, filthy or clean or righteous or unrighteous), has little to do with his/her religious (or non religious) persuasions.

I beg you to stop judging others according to your religious doctrines. If other people of other religions do the same, it will lead to self righteousness, hated and intolerance.
Re: Winirest, I Feel Your Line Of Tot Thanks by Tudor6(f): 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2010
lol. . , i never knew thi thread was talking about winiret grin grin grin

wirinet is a nice guy though. . .you wont be wrong if you're tempted to marry him kiss kiss kiss
Re: Winirest, I Feel Your Line Of Tot Thanks by wirinet(m): 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2010
Tudór:

lol. . , i never knew thi thread was talking about winiret grin grin grin

wirinet is a nice guy though. . .you wont be wrong if you're tempted to marry him kiss kiss kiss

Thanks, it is a pity that i was taken off the market 5 years ago. I would have been tempted to propose. The only problem is, i do not know if Tudor is the same sex as the person behind the user-name.

Anyway it's all good.
Re: Winirest, I Feel Your Line Of Tot Thanks by Tudor6(f): 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2010
Lol. . .you'd be suprised if you get to know the person behind this Tudor.

So you just got married 5 years ago? Geez, i used to think u were in your 50's or 60's lol
Re: Winirest, I Feel Your Line Of Tot Thanks by wirinet(m): 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2010
Tudór:

Lol. . .you'd be suprised if you get to know the person behind this Tudor.

So you just got married 5 years ago? Geez, i used to think u were in your 50's or 60's lol

My gosh, am i looking (or sounding) that old. I am only in my very early 40s. So why would i be surprised at the person behind Tudor? I hope She/he is not trans-gender.
Re: Winirest, I Feel Your Line Of Tot Thanks by Tudor6(f): 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2010
Transgender ke? I forbid it. I like my gender the way it is oo.

And yes, you sound old. . .also u sound like one in the teaching profession. Am i right?

(1) (Reply)

I Love Puppetry / Christianity Is A Call To Dominion / Knowing And Not Knowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.