Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

What Do You Think Of This 4000mah Phone? See Picture Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do You Think Of This 4000mah Phone? See Picture Review (536 Views)

How Do Unemployed People Afford These Phone ( See Photo) / Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) / Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of This 4000mah Phone? See Picture Review by callmebebe(f): 10:46am On Jul 20, 2018
If you want a phone with long-lasting battery life, itel Mobile's latest device, the itel P32, is definitely one of the top smartphones you want to see, know about and even buy. The itel P32 was unveiled last month and is officially became available in almost any phone retail store you walk into. Are you curious about what itel P32 has to offer? See a breakdown of the specs and what was in the box when I got it.

itel P32 specs

• 5.5 inch IPS full screen display
• AndroidTM 8.1 (Go edition)
• 1.3 GHz Quad-Core
• 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM
• Dual rear camera + 5.0MP front camera
• Fingerprint sensor
• 4000mAH battery

What's in the Box?

The itel p32 is packed in a black square shaped box with few red touches on the side and an inscription on top that reads “More than big battery, itel p32” and the name of the brand in its shiny red characters.

Upon revealing, you get to see the itel P32 in all its glory, sitting pretty with its 5.5” IPS full screen display.

Moving further, you will see the accessories – a red earpiece, a USB cord, a power charger and a plastic protective back case.

On top, the 3.5mm audio jack is positioned alone at the left hand side of the device, which means you can put your phone inside your pocket comfortably with your headphone plugged.

What's at the bottom of the phone?

At the bottom, is the microphone jack and USB port.

The plastic back houses a 5.0MP+5.0MP dual camera with dual flashlight and just below it is a fingerprint scanner, the itel logo and the phone speaker. The fingerprint scanner doubles as an unlock button, camera and picking up calls button.

What's under the hood?

Under the hood of itel P32, one thing you would notice after removing the plastic casing is the in-built metallic 4000mAH battery along with the dual sim space as well as the MicroSD space.

What do I really think of this device? wink

At a price tag of 26,500 naira, I think this device will deliver good value for the money spent on it. itel P32 is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful devices I’ve set my eyes on with its sleek and slim design which fits perfectly in the hand. This would be a good smartphone for those who seek long-lasting battery life, as the battery capacity remains its standout feature.

Don't break the bank because you want a smartphone when something so affordable is available in the mobile phone market.

(1) (Reply)

Apple To Launch Three New Iphones, Watch With Larger Screen, Updated Ipad Pros / Removing The Notch In Google Pixel 3 XL. / Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.