Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) (41966 Views)

How Do Unemployed People Afford These Phone ( See Photo) / Unable To Make Calls On My Glo Line / Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by money121(m): 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
The days of running a phone call business centre
Time passes quickly
Do you make calls with this phone?

For me Yes

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by money121(m): 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ok
Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by Hezzyluv: 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
Na Nokia 3310 be the real deal den. grin

Thou, the first handset I used was LG follow by Motorola razor that drains battery like no other grin

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by Natbrowny: 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
Multi links should have sticked to DESK PHONES.
Their handsets that year na disaster.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by Ogamysamo: 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
whom i was too young to make a call but i heard about it not opportuned to see it thou... only heard about it. i think the only one in my village then was own by a distant cousin [old enough to be my father] but business is business, not children play toy

3 Likes

Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by osmosis101(m): 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
Inbuilt sim No network coverage sometimes

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by seunlayi(m): 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
money121:
The days of running a phone call business centre
Time passes quickly
Do you make calls with this phone?

For me Yes

lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun
I used all (muiltilink, Starcom and visaphon), transferred to my children until their network disappeared

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by illicit(m): 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
Yeah
Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by CedarHoldings: 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
CDMA phones,I wonder why we use this network in Africa, and it much cheaper than GSM.

Americans use it alot

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by gebest: 11:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
HELLO MOTO

5 Likes

Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by PinkNature: 11:51pm On Oct 19, 2023
@Money121

Please correct the topic, replace "did" with the "do"

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by BoldBrainz(m): 12:14am On Oct 20, 2023
Natbrowny:
Multi links should have sticked to DESK PHONES.
Their handsets that year na disaster.

...should have "stuck"...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by DyingFetus: 12:58am On Oct 20, 2023
That one's for indomie generation

I use this in my teenage years and it was much comfy

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by sulakishop(m): 2:15am On Oct 20, 2023
I had one in 2007

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by Jewessgratitud3: 5:36am On Oct 20, 2023
See the ones that were used for business in my area those days.

16 Likes

Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by Tokskob2008: 5:37am On Oct 20, 2023
Bought two of these back then because sending text messages on it to anywhere in the world was free, all you had to do was recharge and the text messages will be free...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:16am On Oct 20, 2023
Even back then the phones were boring...

1 Like

Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by THURAFTERNOON: 6:41am On Oct 20, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
See the ones that were used for business in my area those days.

Omoo can we have something like this again 🥹🥹 I will really love to switch to using that second one especially now

7 Likes

Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by Kimikazi2: 6:56am On Oct 20, 2023
That phone na scam. The moment you dial a number, it timer begins. God help you if the receiver no quick pick up, E fit don reach 48 seconds

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by Natbrowny: 7:21am On Oct 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:

...should have "stuck"...

👍
Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by providencia(m): 7:34am On Oct 20, 2023
If you lose this don't worry it will be returned to you!

1 Like

Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by Meerahbel: 7:37am On Oct 20, 2023
DyingFetus:
That one's for indomie generation

I use this in my teenage years and it was much comfy
grin

1 Like

Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by drightguy(m): 7:43am On Oct 20, 2023
I still got one in my box.
Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by Jewessgratitud3: 8:05am On Oct 20, 2023
THURAFTERNOON:

Omoo can we have something like this again 🥹🥹 I will really love to switch to using that second one especially now

LoL.. for where? 😂 😂
Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by Rayban26: 10:34am On Oct 20, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Na Nokia 3310 be the real deal den. grin

That phone and sagem are the real legends. Their battery life no be here

4 Likes

Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by Kenmatt(m): 10:53am On Oct 20, 2023
I used that Phone and coordinated a multi million naira business in one transaction for my "Boss" then via SMS and voice call.

1 Like

Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by RECTEM: 11:04am On Oct 20, 2023
Hit like if you still believe that 3310 is the strongest phone ever built

9 Likes

Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by TheDemola: 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2023
I did o! Gen Z can't relate
Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by emmabest2000(m): 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2023
Ekwe nti ike

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group Admins Can Now Delete Messages For Everyone (Photo) / Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.