Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Worshipers And Priests Shocked After Seeing A Weeping Statue Of Virgin Mary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Worshipers And Priests Shocked After Seeing A Weeping Statue Of Virgin Mary (475 Views)

Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass / Livinus Onuagha: Methodist Bishop And Priests Visit Onitsha Market Fire Scene / Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worshipers And Priests Shocked After Seeing A Weeping Statue Of Virgin Mary by janefblog: 11:01am On Jul 20, 2018
Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church parishioners have been shocked after they allegedly seeing a weeping statue of Virgin Mary olive.

The leaders of the Catholic church in New Mexico have said they can’t explain why the seven-foot-tall bronze statue of the Virgin Mary appears to be “weeping.”

However investigator with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Las Cruses said the sculpture, known locally as Our Lady of Guadalupe, is not crying human tears.

The investigator said the weeping statue’s “tears” have the same chemical makeup as olive oil treated with perfume — a substance that, when blessed, would be chrism, a sacred oil used in the Catholic Church to anoint parishioners.

The strange event started on

https://janefblog.com/2915-2worshipers-and-priests-shocked-after-seeing-a-weeping-statue-of-virgin-mary/

Re: Worshipers And Priests Shocked After Seeing A Weeping Statue Of Virgin Mary by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:02am On Jul 20, 2018
how authentic is dis story
Re: Worshipers And Priests Shocked After Seeing A Weeping Statue Of Virgin Mary by Donald95(m): 11:06am On Jul 20, 2018
Obainoneandonly:

Very fake. Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery.

My only business with my creator is " Fear(Him)God and to keep his commandment for that is my duty.
Re: Worshipers And Priests Shocked After Seeing A Weeping Statue Of Virgin Mary by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:08am On Jul 20, 2018
Donald95:

Very fake.
I thought as much
Re: Worshipers And Priests Shocked After Seeing A Weeping Statue Of Virgin Mary by enilove(m): 11:44am On Jul 20, 2018
THAT WAS THE REASON GOD TOLD US NOT MAKE ANY GRAVEN IMAGE OF ANYTHING IN HEAVEN,ON EARTH AND UNDERNEATH THE EARTH, BECAUSE THEY CAN BE POSSESSED BY DEMONS \ EVIL SPIRITS.

What a pity , how people are perishing for lack if knowledge.

Exodus 20:4 KJV
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

Leviticus 26:1 KJV
Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the Lord your God.
Re: Worshipers And Priests Shocked After Seeing A Weeping Statue Of Virgin Mary by Aaronsrod: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
enilove:
THAT WAS THE REASON GOD TOLD US NOT MAKE ANY GRAVEN IMAGE OF ANYTHING IN HEAVEN,ON EARTH AND UNDERNEATH THE EARTH, BECAUSE THEY CAN BE POSSESSED BY DEMONS \ EVIL SPIRITS.

Anyone and anything can be possessed by demons and evil spirits anywhere and anytime!!

Every second of every day we must all fear for our souls and pray unceasingly for deliverance in this life!!

NAWA OOOOO!!!!
Re: Worshipers And Priests Shocked After Seeing A Weeping Statue Of Virgin Mary by RuthlessLeader(m): 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
enilove:

What a pity , how people are perishing for lack if knowledge.

Exodus 20:4 KJV
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

Leviticus 26:1 KJV
Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the Lord your God.

You know the statue was connected to a pipe right?
Re: Worshipers And Priests Shocked After Seeing A Weeping Statue Of Virgin Mary by enilove(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
Aaronsrod:

Anyone and anything can be possessed by demons and evil spirits anywhere and anytime!!

Every second of every day we must all fear for our souls and pray unceasingly for deliverance in this life!!

NAWA OOOOO!!!!

You are right but not everyone can be possessed by demons and evil spirits.
A holy and Holy Spirit filled child of God cannot be possessed by the devils . The devils will not come near such a person to attack him talkless of possessing his holy temple.
As you said , we need to pray always .
Thanks
Re: Worshipers And Priests Shocked After Seeing A Weeping Statue Of Virgin Mary by enilove(m): 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
RuthlessLeader:
You know the statue was connected to a pipe right?
I didn't know .
Re: Worshipers And Priests Shocked After Seeing A Weeping Statue Of Virgin Mary by bloodofthelamb(m): 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
Demonic, if true.

(1) (Reply)

My Freedom And Your Feelings. / `na Dem Dey Rush Me' See This Funny Programme Banner In Warri / N30K New Minimum Wage. Automatically Your TITHE Is Now N3K Man Instructs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.