Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) (52985 Views)

Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) / Photo Of D'banj With His Wife & 2face With His Wife, Annie Idibia In Dubai / Nion And Zion Idibia, 2face's Sons, Swagged Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
D 2 boyz com look like 2face & JoEl
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by FavourAkponome: 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
money nor get enemy jor. if u get money the best in u will always come out. carry go 2baba. but ready to campaign now if not only ur children go vote for u ooooh
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ayodejioak:
Saw him not long ago. Funny how People here in Manhattan don't really give a flying Fxxk.

Not like they don't know he's Tuface or something... Just that they got more pressing issues to attend to.

This is America. Pay bills or get a visit from Uncle Sam. If you know, you Know! smiley

Weird picture tho. Looks like a "Match past"
Huh?

1 Like

Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by Ayodejioak(m): 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
uncle sam
slap bush with ma hand
its 3in the morning and u know whay im knocking for
where ma money
i need
i need
ah need cash niggi
(horn)
rick ross

You know what it is!
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by Deltatoto: 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
NCANTaskForce:
Wow, Who will I give belle now that I am 22yrs old, shocked .
you that can’t afford good boxers.no go hide ur face
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by blackaxe78: 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ayodejioak:
Saw him not long ago. Funny how People here in Manhattan don't really give a flying Fxxk.

Not like they don't know he's Tuface or something... Just that they got more pressing issues to attend to.

This is America. Pay bills or get a visit from Uncle Sam. If you know, you Know! smiley

Thanks for letting us know you in the US
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by gracefoundmme(m): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
Wow.. is in the Blood,

Guys, I still have iPhone 6s 128gb for sale ooo... any lucky buyer, 0 9 0 2723 4716....
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
NCANTaskForce:

Your sister nor dey house
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
Diso60090:

Your sister nor dey house
haha grin grin grin
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
Tu baba,ever young.
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by Sanchase: 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
He should have just used the money to buy proper food for these children, they look so mamalnousrish,

Most children of the so called "rich" in Nigeria have the luxury of riding in big cars yet they malnourished and have hunger in their blood.

One of the bad effects of having too many children.
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ayodejioak:

March.
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
NCANTaskForce:
Francis Uzoho
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by Oxb90: 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
Kuut
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by Researchclue: 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
Lol...lmao
JON01:
grin grin 1st pix Cc d boy head like box

1 Like

Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by Ayodejioak(m): 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
BanevsJoker:

March.

Noted. Mr Pessimist!
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by PropertyDeals(f): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ayodejioak:

Weird picture tho... Looks like a "March-Past"

50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment.

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by nnonso10: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
Make Sales on your Website 24/7

Get Ecommerce Website Developed for Your Business designed, crafted and developed by Web Professionals with years of Web and Digital Solutions experience

Avoid Web Quacks Developing your Website!

What You Also Get:

== Ecommerce Website Comes with Payment Gateway
== Free Training on How to Upload, Edit and Remove Products Images/Prices
== 1 Year Domain
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by Ayodejioak(m): 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
PropertyDeals:

50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment.

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!

Where were you 5 weeks ago.... deed done already! smiley
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by Greenback: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
Is that tuface or Blackface? grin
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
NCANTaskForce:
you sister is waiting for you.
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
OneCorner:
Ugly boys.
See dere leg like sugar cane grin
How.can u say children are ugly? Ask for forgiveness pls. Or Is it envy?
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by DjEboss(m): 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
Baddest 2Baba d Legend.
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by bigocean(m): 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
Campus4u:
That's great......i love that but go save your state Benue
he is a musician not a politician
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by nwanyiugbo122(f): 1:58am On Jul 21, 2018
Baba for the boys
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by Sadiyaene(f): 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
NCANTaskForce:

Lolzz grin con give me the belle abeg cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2018
Nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes / Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke / Sex Free Onyii Alex Shows Her New Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.