Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? (32279 Views)

Five Prominent Fights Among Buhari’s Appointees / Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) / Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? by Harrisonwo(m): 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
I could have said Ibe kachukwu but his wings was clipped before he c
ould perform
Re: Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Lai Mohammed. If you think it's easy to lie every single minute of each passing day then try beat His record.

That man is over perfoming sef grin grin

Awon eleribu
: grin
Re: Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? by drlateef: 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2018
lasmile:
Few of the appointees from the south are doing very well..

Where are Buhari's Fulanis and achievement of those of his kinsmen ?

Buhari spent the entire 3 years leading a government of HATE.

Here he's calling for the heads of those who make HATE speech.

VOTE BUHARI out for he lack competency to lead Nigeria beyond the damages of past PDP government.

#Shop4ABetterCandidate
#VoteManNotParty

His government has been tagged CORRUPT already with his Lopsided appointments.

That's my opinion.

If you like, hug transformer, e no consyne me. Buhari go win, election is not conducted on NL.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? by mickool(m): 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
None!! They all bunch of failure!!
Re: Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? by vicfajeze: 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
emmie14:
Lai Mohammed �
becos he lies alot!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? by vicfajeze: 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
emmie14:
Lai Mohammed �
becos he lies alot!!!yes now abi i lie?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? by somehow: 11:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
You're asking the wrong people the right question.

The audience on nairaland are only good at insulting the government, so don't expect any reasonable response to your question. (Thats if you asked in good faith)
Re: Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? by StudentsNG: 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
sagio09:
Rotimi Ameachi.
Geoffrey Onyeama.
Fashola.

Their achievements?
Re: Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? by Dollabiz: 11:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
None
Re: Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? by NwaJozi: 1:39am On Jul 26, 2018
His name is None
Re: Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? by quisera(m): 2:02am On Jul 26, 2018
The minister of foreign affairs
Re: Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? by manshoro: 2:06am On Jul 26, 2018
Geoffrey Onyeama. Minister of Foreign Affairs.
Re: Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? by opribo(m): 2:39am On Jul 26, 2018
They are not ministers, Bubu himself said they are noise makers.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/ministers-make-a-lot-of-noise-buhari/
Re: Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? by FastShipping: 2:53am On Jul 26, 2018
faithfull18:
Who is the most performed That statement is wrong..

Should be " The most performing".
Re: Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? by faithfull18(f): 3:28am On Jul 26, 2018
breakeven:

The statement may be wrong but the message is clear. That is the problem with Nigerians. We leave our house burning and start chasing a mouse.
This is a public forum accessible to people all over the world. It doesn't speak well if we can't get seemingly little things like this right. Recently, it has become a normal occurrence, I had to point this out even when I know nothing will be done about it. It starts from our attitude to correcting seemingly little mistakes...
Re: Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? by bros856: 3:30am On Jul 26, 2018
Amaechi is best performed Minister followed by Fashola no question about it. go check records so far.
Re: Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? by Awoleesu(m): 3:49am On Jul 26, 2018
This na serious IELTS o!

But frankly, if any of them had performed around average, I'll give it to that Junior minister called Hadi Sirika.
Re: Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? by lexy2014: 6:04am On Jul 26, 2018
lasmile:

VOTE BUHARI out for he lack competency to lead Nigeria beyond the damages of past PDP government.

#Shop4ABetterCandidate
#VoteManNotParty

That's my opinion.
how are his ministers from d south doing well
Re: Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? by lexy2014: 6:05am On Jul 26, 2018
bros856:
Amaechi is best performed Minister followed by Fashola no question about it. go check records so far.
which record did u check to come to ur conclusion?
Re: Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? by lexy2014: 6:06am On Jul 26, 2018
manshoro:
Geoffrey Onyeama. Minister of Foreign Affairs.
wetin he do?
Re: Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? by Privy(m): 6:12am On Jul 26, 2018
Yankee101:

The third is Fayemi. I saw some of the blue prints for developing our non oil natural resources and it was impressive. The problem was he was trying to bite and chew too much at a time. But he had the ideas. I think the best way to go is pick one or two resources and develop only those to full potential. Like steel and flared gas. Then pick another resource after stabilization etc.

Hi Yankee101,

You have interesting things to say about Fayemi. Aside from generating blueprints, has any tangible actual and verifiable progress been made in developing & utilising the non-oil natural resources? Are there partnerships with private sector players? Has any progress been made in regulating/mitigating the illegal mining activities and possibly regrouping the actors into coordinated and legalised entities?

Is there a single publicly available (and freely accessible) website/database or information source about natural resources and their location, along with registered and legal entities mining in these zones? Has the process of obtaining mining licenses and permits been simplified and information about these made available? I expect these as a bare minimum from the ministry and him (as a proclaimed technocrat), the taxes and government monies funding them are meant to achieve these and much more.

Ministries like that have a great potential for creating jobs, fostering economic growth and development if only they function well.

Blueprints, as important as they are, make no changes by themselves.
Re: Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? by lexy2014: 6:13am On Jul 26, 2018
FriendNG:

He also construct Abuja railway.

The new terminal building of Abuja airport is at 98% completion
how can one minister b in charge of airport and railway at d same time?
Re: Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? by Emycord: 6:39am On Jul 26, 2018
lasmile:

#Shop4ABetterCandidate
#VoteManNotParty

That's my opinion.
fear god now op. here are list of buhari's best performing ministries i don't know the names of all of them so i'l only list thier ministries
headsmen
muric
boko haram
nigeria army
macban
dss
npf
information(liar)
finance(forgery)
power(nigeria now has more power to consume) gone are those days when light consume nigeria citizens by electrocution. its like we have consume the whole light
Re: Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? by danigbo(m): 6:47am On Jul 26, 2018
Non of them is noticeable.
Ambode is the best governor.
How I wish he can be the next predident !
I no like Atiku but who can dislodge him ?
Re: Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? by gameboyo: 8:24am On Jul 26, 2018
Not even one
Re: Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? by Bakerdav: 8:24am On Jul 26, 2018
Nigige I's worst
Re: Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? by SkyUrch(m): 8:27am On Jul 26, 2018
NONE!!!!
Re: Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? by FriendNG: 9:03am On Jul 26, 2018
lexy2014:
how can one minister b in charge of airport and railway at d same time?

I wanted to write Abuja Runway not railway
Re: Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? by Jafariyya(m): 9:36am On Jul 26, 2018
Lai Mohammed
Re: Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? by betterford: 9:56am On Jul 26, 2018
I GIVE IT TO CHIBUIKE ROTIMI AMEACHI
Re: Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? by lexy2014: 10:34am On Jul 26, 2018
FriendNG:

I wanted to write Abuja Runway not railway
no yawa
Re: Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? by lexy2014: 10:34am On Jul 26, 2018
betterford:
I GIVE IT TO CHIBUIKE ROTIMI AMEACHI
based on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). / Akin Alabi Files House Motion To Dissolve SARS / #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.