Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

How To Earn Money From Drop-shipping Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn Money From Drop-shipping Business In Nigeria (451 Views)

How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today / The Definitive Guide To Building A Drop Shipping Business In 2019 For Free / Drop Shipping/mini Importation Step By Step Tutorial With No Initial Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Money From Drop-shipping Business In Nigeria by Pepuscutie270(f): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
A lot of people in Nigeria want to make money badly from Drop shipping but they really do not know how to go about it. I read posts on Nairaland where Nigerians are bent on discovering this juicy means of making money but most people there either do not understand what drop shipping is all about or they don't want to reveal it. It's very understandable as drop shipping isn't a kind of business you wake up one morning and decide to do. More so, one thing i discovered as a Nigerian is that people are way too scared about giving out information when it relates to money making. Don't know if they want to make the money alone or what... lol. Anyways, in this article, i will reveal to you, what Most Nigerians Know and are hiding.

First of all, as a Nigerian wanting to make money from Drop shipping, there are a lot of work you need to do. You've got plenty on your sleeve to do before you can thrive in drop shipping business. It's not a venture for small minded people. You can't even scale through if you don't brave up for it.

The honest truth about dropshipping for Nigerians is that it's really tough. Don't allow anybody to tell you it's not, it's tough, difficult and very frustrating. In fact, if you are the kind of person that gets easily discouraged with things, then drop shipping is really not your calling. You've got to look somewhere else. It's better you do not even think about it as you will end up loosing tons of money on adverts.

Let's define what a dropshipping business is.

Drop shipping business simply a process of selling goods online without ever touching the products.

Let me explain further.

In drop shipping , you will not see the product you're selling. You're majorly acting as a third party and a middleman between the owner of the product and the buyer.

All you should do is go to Aliexpress, Pick up a product after you must have researched on winning products, add the product to your store using Oberlo if the platform you're selling on is SHOPIFY.

Read all about this business here and yes, you can receive money via PayPal as Nigerian. You will see a screenshot of my PayPal account too

http://www.oliviangene.com/2018/07/making-money-online-with-drop-shipping.html?m=1

Re: How To Earn Money From Drop-shipping Business In Nigeria by tstx(m): 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
cool

(1) (Reply)

Become Rich. We Buy Ink Cartridges 15 And 45 Used Ones. / ~you Can Start-up Your Own Business With N5,000~ / Naira Weakens On More Demand For Dollar, Declining Reserves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.