Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

WICC Teaches The Importance Of A Foundation In Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WICC Teaches The Importance Of A Foundation In Christ (311 Views)

Pastor Ighodalo Leads Late Wife’s Foundation In Outreach To Babies (Photos) / Without Your Ancestors You Are Nothing As A Foundation. / WICC Set For 11th Anniversary Festivities, To Host Steve Akoni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WICC Teaches The Importance Of A Foundation In Christ by black9: 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
Having established that Humanity is the sum of God's creation and it is whoever given authority that prevails, Pastor Michael Anthony of the Winningword International Christian Centre moved on to teach the importance of a solid foundation in Christ, one devoid of sin. "It is only after discovering a new identity in Christ that you can understand another realm of your current reality (2nd Corinthians 8v9) which is; you are not the poor trying to get rich but actually the rich discovering your inheritance because Christ left his riches in glory, came down to earth and became poor so that we can access the riches for ourselves. And as for those who already walk in the spirit, failure is not part of your covenant with God"

"Jesus has set you free, so let no one break or condemn you, even those dead in sin, because Jesus has paid the ultimate price for everyone's freedom; His Blood. He pushed on by stating that vices are spirits and as such, all vices must be dealt with spiritually, including fornication and adultery". The Head Pastor told the inspiring story of his breakthrough, especially him defeating the spirit of masturbation, then he gave the congregation lines to repeat when confronted with challenges. "I am Special, I Can Do it, and there is Order in my life". The programme ended with a reminder of the network vigil scheduled to hold tonight from everyone's respective homes between 12 midnight till 1.30am.

WICC Hotlines
Pastor Michael: 07066035420
Minister Bola: 08094416010

Note: WICC Mag. would soon begin online weekly publications.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Halal To Invest In Pig Business? / Stories Behind Great Hymns.... I Am Thine, O Lord / Beware Of Covetousness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.