Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries (25509 Views)

Association Of Unemployed Nigerians & Distressed Businesses Celebrates Atiku / It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says / ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Elaric(m): 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
Have we helped ourself. Can we stop playing "giant of Africa" and tell ourselves the truth.
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by shotuns: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
Thank you my brother. Comparing Nigeria with neighbouring Countries in Africa is a good way to understand that despite all challenges at home, We are still far better than many and no wonder they Still turn to us for help even the Almighty South Africa knows his limits. Cameroun as a Case study has had only two presidents since independence, the current one is already campaingning for another term, division between the French and the English part of the country and killings never stop. Nigeria is still respected among Its peers in Africa. ( Personal experience from many other African friends )
We are lucky and still hopefull knowing that our cry and fight for better governance will yield good fruit sooner or later.
We are the one killing this country with our words and actions. Lets be UNITED and face these challenges together, some people couldnt do it for 16yrs, when there was surplus , how on earth would you expect opposition to fix it in 3yrs and counting during Oil price drop and corruption been at highest level known to mankind.
#IstandwithNigeriathroughdifficulttimes

Taofeekdboy:
brother fear God�, maybe you should check yourself because as far I’m concerned they envy Nigerians and most of this African ladies wanna date or marry
Nigerians, I met a lot of them in my company and they always tell me how they like to come to Nigeria especially Lagos..Nigeria is not doing fine, we all know but the citizens keep soiling the name everyday even Somalians don’t talk bad of their country as she is one the most deadliest/war torn country in africa. Let’s make our country proud, tarnishing her image won’t have any effect on the government/polithiefians as they all have two to three passports of other countries they can run to if everything go south, it is the citizens that will suffer for it..

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
CocoaOla:
like Good security of live and property

like Good roads

like 24 hours electricity not paying for darkness

Good water supply

business friendly tax and accountability

Good infrastructure

equality between rich, poor and power

Good hospitals with modern equipments

like FG using all it power to care, protect, and help it Citizens without sentiments

Even your international passports is useless

All I can do is quote myself to you.

“I meet many Africans who envy Nigerians. I benefit a lot as a Nigerian.

We mix in different circles I guess and one generally attracts what one portrays.”
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
shotuns:
Thank you my brother. Comparing Nigeria with neighbouring Countries in Africa is a good way to understand that despite all challenges at home, We are still far better than many and no wonder they Still turn to us for help even the Almighty South Africa knows his limits. Cameroun as a Case study has had only two presidents since independence, the current one is already campaingning for another term, division between the French and the English part of the country and killings never stop. Nigeria is still respected among Its peers in Africa. ( Personal experience from many other African friends )
We are lucky and still hopefull knowing that our cry and fight for better governance will yield good fruit sooner or later.
We are the one killing this country with our words and actions. Lets be UNITED and face these challenges together, some people couldnt Do it fir 16yrs, when there was surplus , how on earth would you expect opposition to fix it in 3yrs and counting during Oil price drop and corruption been at highest level known to mankind.

May Allah shine his blessings onto you.

Most on Nairaland are functioning illiterates.

Nigeria is not the best in the world but she’s much better than most of her peers.
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by kotv: 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
They need to check Buhari for dementia. I think he's not well. Nigeria is an African country in distress. When is he and his body odor going to start helping before offering aid
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by miceroms: 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Joke of today.
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Taofeekdboy(m): 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
shotuns:
We are the one killing this country with our words and actions. Lets be UNITED and face these challenges together, some people couldnt Do it fir 16yrs, when there was surplus , how on earth would you expect opposition to fix it in 3yrs and counting during Oil price drop and corruption been at highest level known to mankind.

you welcome bro, maybe they don’t know that most African countries wish they have a country like Nigeria because she is blessed with so many things; oil, mineral resources and fertile land for agriculture but they don’t relent in telling time that we re also blessed with bad leaders and hadn’t been we had a good leader, Nigeria would have been one of the best country in the world but I hope we will get there one day just a matter of time. Even the almighty South Africa, during apartheid we re the only African country that helped them physically, verbally and financially...I’m proud to be a Nigerian

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by CocoaOla: 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
EgunMogaji:

We mix in different circles I guess and one generally attracts what one portrays.”
. like sex for mark Education system U do Well
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by joshboo(m): 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
Lollllll
Lmao
Rotffl
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by CocoaOla: 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
EgunMogaji:

. like sex for mark Education system U do Well!
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by donsam05(m): 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
is like brain is paining this man,,, you've not helped yourself is someone else,,,, Remove d log in ur eyes first before removing d dirt in someone's own.... nonsense
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
CocoaOla:
. like sex for mark Education system U do Well!

This is all I can do for you.
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by notoriousbabe: 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
As if we are better off
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nigeria on a rescue mission??
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by CocoaOla: 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
EgunMogaji:

This is all I can do for you.

have you been to South African International Airport with under ground Railway system
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
CocoaOla:

have you been to South African International Airport with under ground Railway system

Relevance
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by FavourAkponome: 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
Buhari you never comot something from your eye you wan go comot something from another man eye. sit down look na dog name. Duara dey wait you shall
..how much you wan bet.... The nigga go win 2019
.....TSTX when dt time reach u go know. dem nor dey tell blind man say rain dey fall b4 he dey know na. he go like blue firm for your eyes.
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by chimeziedickson: 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
While people are dieing of hunger here....This bubui remains a joker....Onye ulo ya na agba oku,o na achu oke
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by chimeziedickson: 11:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
Don't mind booohari..His network comes and goes like airtel.]
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 21, 2018
There are 3 groups of Nigerians.

1. Those who have already left.
2. Those who are planning to leave.
3. Those who wish to leave.

Buhari would do well to see why that is.
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by peedicey: 1:54am On Jul 21, 2018
Nothing amazes me in this county anymore!... Shouldn't Nigeria top the list of distressed African nations
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 21, 2018
dis man z not serious
how can ur house b on fire and u want 2 and go and start chasing rats in someone else's own
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by shotuns: 2:15am On Jul 21, 2018
If thats the best you can do then do have a Pleasant Weekend.

[quote author=Justinah4real post=69564950][/quote]

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Tees9: 3:29am On Jul 21, 2018
this one weak my career..... are u kidding me¿
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Billygee2u: 4:00am On Jul 21, 2018
JasonScoolari:
A nation in continuing chaos and greed wants to help distress countries?

I find it embarrassing to watch this old man display his stupidity to the world.
a Country where innocent citizens are daily massacred.
Buhari is a bloody hypocrite terrorist
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Addme: 4:24am On Jul 21, 2018
Has he helped his country.This man needs serious brain format.....
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Ajosbammy: 5:01am On Jul 21, 2018
� � �

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by titiforever: 6:05am On Jul 21, 2018
Help yourself first biko.
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Jimi23(m): 6:05am On Jul 21, 2018
Who is going to assist Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Anyad231: 6:08am On Jul 21, 2018
grin cheesy grin....d mugu feels he has carried first in his class when result never comot...u are assisting another dI stressed country when urs is on fire.

Untold Story Of Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line / Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times / Kano Girls Must Finish Secondary School Before They Can Get Married - State Govt